• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 8...Oct. 15th Road to Revival..Wallingford, CT

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Dunno, but AwsmSean and I are teaming if he shows up. :3
actually me and sean are teaming if he comes :p

However, it's looking like he may not be able to...and if he can't i'm probably not going to be here. Sooo not sure if i'll be here! Make sure you win this teevee if i'm not there xD

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
actually me and sean are teaming if he comes :p

However, it's looking like he may not be able to...and if he can't i'm probably not going to be here. Sooo not sure if i'll be here! Make sure you win this teevee if i'm not there xD
Oooh. Okay D:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
PC if you take the train up to Waterbury from Bridgeport I may be able to pick you up and drive the rest of the way.

EDIT: Taking the train to Waterbury is actually two dollars cheaper per ride than going to New Haven, even though you go further. o_O

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Damn I feel bad now about not being about to get people. Glad to be leaving my old job srsly. Well I hope we still get a solid turnout. Good luck PC getting a ride.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I don't really have an answer for it... and haven't had time to discuss it with Alex. Get you an answer soon.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Preferably before HoG or else I can't go through with it. I think you got the wrong idea of what I had in mind...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I get exactly what you want... but my assumption initially was that this was mainly going to be for HoG, which I don't think there's anything wrong with it being just for one tournament with good attendance. But I almost wish this was something that was started a little while ago instead of now. Like I said, I have to talk to Alex about it and see who we can get interested in and I cant guarantee it'll be a quick answer.

bolt.

Smash Ace
Pc I can pick you up from the train station in new haven and drop you off there. Its actually on the way for me.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I get exactly what you want... but my assumption initially was that this was mainly going to be for HoG, which I don't think there's anything wrong with it being just for one tournament with good attendance. But I almost wish this was something that was started a little while ago instead of now. Like I said, I have to talk to Alex about it and see who we can get interested in and I cant guarantee it'll be a quick answer.
I sent my first message to you months ago to discuss this =/
But, whatever, if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

ANYWAY

Seems like I will actually need a teammate. Morgue, would you be up for it?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Anyone north of me (in north jersey or NYC) have room for me? I wanna go, but I don't wanna put that entire drive on myself and my car lol.

crush

Smash Master
i just realized 7 is my lucky number and this will be my 7th melee tourney!

also jdog if youre reading this we need to do more RPS friendlies you gut lucky at mass madness

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Wow PC showing now?

hmmmmmm

also, thorn we shuold do an exhibition set even if its like secondaries or something. I know you have this stigma about playing srsly b4 tourney, but like this is practice for revival and apex we should play with each other and train as much as we can.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
pc chris is gonna show now? Awwwwww shoot

so long as i make it if he does too i'm gonna have to get some friendlies even if i have to stand in line. :awesome:

also if there's a commentary set up i'll try my hand at it so long as people don't mind

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I am bad at the game...and yea shadow I need that pichu practice such a hard mu def in pichus favor.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm 50/50 on this still. Really only coming to see Yedi and hopefully some CT heads (and hopefully a rare Zoso sighting?) I haven't seen in awhile. What time does singles start?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ t.webb: yeah pichu's got inescapable 0-death combos on fox, it's huge in pichu's favor :troll:

might not make it in time for singles, but i'll @ least hang out\spectate\commentary\play mad serious friendlies (if people are real enough to play those)

till tomarrow

crush

Smash Master
If Max goes I'll prob swag with him

"swag" is a verb?
i still dont know how "swag" is pronounced. im pretty sure it rhymes with lag. if not then it must rhyme with assuage, badge, or sausage.

@ twebb and friends: pichu isnt very good at all her attacks damage herself and although she does have a great approach and optimal transcendent priority, she gets killed pretty easily, and is light so roy can easily kill her with revrse up-b. fox definitely wins vs pichu. the only bad matchups fox has verse low tiers would be roy and maybe maybe maybe maybe if u know how to use the up a attack to attack foxes weak point for massive damage, DK (donkey kong)

Top Bottom