• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 8...Oct. 15th Road to Revival..Wallingford, CT

S l o X

Smash Champion
if this tourney ends early enough, we should do crews.

it's looking like a big turnout and i hope TFS is at this, i want otg to throw games for me too. D:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
naw son pichu nair chains to grab and double up b is broken. i cant compete with that

PK Webb

Smash Champion
its always good to see niko but twhen he ***** u kinda wanna leave ur controler at home forver. dude takes pride for a hobby

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Jman
pc
thorn
darc
swift
gmoney
niko
max
cort
matt
mafia
spawn
tweeb
slox
andy
bolt
tommy
diesel
solar
strawhats
slox
hab
crush
kevinM
haileyM
zoso?
dawza?
morgue
sora
yedi
qpac
spife
dark dragoon
sean
The_Cam_Factor
HW18
Rep
Pyn
Kaz
RAH!

this list a missing lots, but thats alot of heads from the top of my head already. people need to be ready to start when I get there. I will go straight into running stuff. I will be making pre-pools sheets and stuff tonight and at work and will be running singles pools while teams is in full swing. people need to bring TVS and setups. I will have a set of component cables (or two) so that the LCDs can be used for pools at the very least if we dun have CRTS

if you not on the list post or something if you can(even in the morning). I need to get a grasp of ppl showing. I know this is a little last minute but its for the better running of the tourney and so I can have pools running quickly as possible. I will be trying to form stuff at work and in the morning. I want to run this as smooth as I can.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Don't forget the people who are gonna come due to Subway's advertising.
They've had a flyer up for about 2 weeks and multiple customers have shown interest :D

bolt.

Smash Ace
I know a few people are coming from durham smash/ccsu.
The_Cam_Factor- Marth main
HW18- newish fox player
Rep-you know him
Pyn/Jeff- Falcon main, I'm pretty sure you know him
Kaz- another newish fox player
RAH!- Newish Luigi main

By newish I mean they play a good amount with local people, but don't really go to tournaments.

Oh and qpac hype! I lost his number and haven't been able to contact him in a long time.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I will bring my Cube set-up. No TV, though.

EDIT: I know there's the Subway discount (which I intend to ****. Does it stack with $5 Footlong Anytober?), but who's down to drive with me to Sonic this time instead of having me go by my lonesome?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Ooops im fake. Sorry, cort is sick and I couldn't muster up enough motivation to move from my room. GL HF to all the homies though. /plays with iPhone 4s

:phone:

HOG

Smash Cadet
Aber + Bolt
AwsmSean + MattDotZeb
Banks + KevinM
DJNintendo + Hax
Flow + Spife
G$ + Jman
HaileyM + Chili Tom
JDog + Blanky
Mafia + SwiftBass
Sora + QTip
T. Webb + Morgue
Th0rn + Darc

Doubles bracket entrants.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
hey for anyone on the way there there's a massive traffic tie up on 91 southbound around exit 25, i might not make it in time for singles sign ups i'm finding an alternate route

:phone:

Top Bottom