• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 8...Oct. 15th Road to Revival..Wallingford, CT

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow ppl in cheshire play? more connecticut hidden people. I knew we had some players not just in hartford county. great seeing alot of these faces in the past year or so. keep it up guys and I will work on bringing another major to CT.(that is if jake or nick doesnt beat me to it.)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
wow ppl in cheshire play? more connecticut hidden people. I knew we had some players not just in hartford county. great seeing alot of these faces in the past year or so. keep it up guys and I will work on bringing another major to CT.(that is if jake or nick doesnt beat me to it.)
i think jake may be moving to NY, so he may not be the one to bring a major to CT D:

Swift, do you have a way to contact noodles? If you do, let me know please :)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
20% subway discount goes hard

but yea, ill try to actually be at this, this time

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hopefully Sean goes so I can bum a ride from him.

crush

Smash Master
@everyone: if you can play spacies I wanna play against them with my Roy. Also @everyone if you have ssbm 1.0 or 1.2 please sell it to me (or if you have 1.2 ill trade 1.1 with you and give you like $5 even though 1.0>1.1>1.2)

:phone:

strawhats

Smash Master
@everyone: if you can play spacies I wanna play against them with my Roy. Also @everyone if you have ssbm 1.0 or 1.2 please sell it to me (or if you have 1.2 ill trade 1.1 with you and give you like $5 even though 1.0>1.1>1.2)

I'll give you my fox :)

Mr.Lemon

Smash Journeyman
Also @everyone if you have ssbm 1.0 or 1.2 please sell it to me (or if you have 1.2 ill trade 1.1 with you and give you like $5 even though 1.0>1.1>1.2)

Can you sell me a copy of your hacked version with the Snoop dogg song on Dream Land and Gaga on Battlefield?!?!?!?!?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
GF were probly a pretty phenomenal sight for the viewers last time. I hope There is a set that is as good this time around.
Me and you again, yeah?
Its my turn to win ;)
Watched our set about 3 times now, been noticing a lot where I mucked up and all. Gotta step back, breath, and play it safer. I got this

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Me and you again, yeah?
Its my turn to win ;)
Watched our set about 3 times now, been noticing a lot where I mucked up and all. Gotta step back, breath, and play it safer. I got this
Nah, I dunno about that. You were getting off and ****** with some of those combos that clearly should not have worked. But you just dropped the finisher, is all. So many of them could have been combo-video-*** material if it weren't for a jab or grab when there should have been a FSmash or Dair or whatever.

Safer may not necessarily be better.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Holy Crap, ICan'tWin, you live in Cheshire? I live in Waterbury. So crazy.
Hell yea man I used to have to travel to go to venue's and tourneys. It was a ***** traveling to MLG's back for melee. It's nice to have a local place to finally kick back and smash.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
ican'twin is still alive?
:0
I'm alive and kicking! I'm surprised so many people even know me xD. I'm hoping this comes together well I wanna see teh best of teh best here on Sat. I'll be open to playing friendlies but I'll be helping run the tourney from the corner since I've been helping out at the LAN center here. C'mon guys lets have some real fun on Saturday :D

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey guys, so you know I'll be setting up a Raffle here for Apex.
$5 gets your name entered into a drawing for Apex. If you're picked you're in for free! :D

Depending on the popularity (HoG is going to be the first tournament this raffle will take place at, btw!!) it will be expanded to up to 3 people (or more, if it exceeds expectation) that will have the opportunity to win.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The $30 venue is waived, and the entry to Singles and Doubles for either Melee or Brawl (not both) is waived.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Team anyone? Also + support for the Apex raffle! EVERYONE SHOULD ENTER THAT!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
MATTDOTZEB'S raffle edited in OP.

good stuff matt.

good stuff NY the interest in making an appearance. t.webb + crismas "posted on smashboards and needed a teammate team"? def a solid team if you ask me. peach/fox is pretty solid.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
slox has dibs on a spot. mike or strawhats you guys fight it out or PM first or whatever. if you can get to my house the morning of and have a ride back that night then I can potentially be a mode of trans to the tourney for you.

Aber

Smash Journeyman
slox has dibs on a spot. mike or strawhats you guys fight it out or PM first or whatever. if you can get to my house the morning of and have a ride back that night then I can potentially be a mode of trans to the tourney for you.
Seat Match

strawhats

Smash Master
hmm..well I could always take the train to Bridgeport and back if you can give me a ride to the tourney Swift. I'd like to know how Mike would get to the tourney though. I gotta contact Mike and see what his situation I guess

Top Bottom