• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Werekill, please tell me what you're doing because I don't understand a lick of your play so far, you're throwing your hands up in the air and literally throwing **** in every given direction possible.

- You first got at Xonar for possibly wanting to off you by claiming playing the noob card too much
- You then get at EE for asking you the simplist of questions
- You THEN don't answer me on a question, which I don't understand why you didn't

and to top it off, you just FoS'd the person who is AGAINST Xonar, which you seem to have a problem with according to the first point.

What are you doing??

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
There's no insult, besides you calling me an ***. I'm simply afraid of you throwing the noob card and making it hard to read you; that ain't town.

Sorry, sorry. I'm a little agitated at the moment at something else, so I apologize for calling you an ***.

Can we agree on something? Can we agree that you won't pull the "he's pulling the card!" stuff on really simple stuff? I'm just worried about that, and I'd rather hear you agree to not do that before I move on from this.

Well, obviously, I'm intending to eliminate my weakness.
Ha, fair enough. So this game is you trying to be less lenient on people who use the card, basically?

Alright, look into Jim and post results. He's your best lead, right? Go go go go!
Sounds good. Rereading now.

I never told you all "this is how you need to look at this", this is just how I look at all this. I gave my thoughts, EE asked where I got them from, I gave my reasons.

You should base his intent on what you get out of it.
Really? It seemed, at first glance, to be you saying that Xonar pushing the ML isn't bad for him at all, and it was implied that he is scummy for it.

If you're not scum, then stop basing your opinion on aim conversations, imo. Look at it from an in game perspective; don't let your opinions of people outside the game influence your play.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.3 - With 13 alive it take 7 to lynch!

Xonar [1] - Jim Morrison
Soup [1] - JTB
Werekill [3] - Evil Eye, WL, Soup
Kantrip [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Jim Morrison [1] - Gorf
Ryker [0]
Evil Eye [0]
J [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [7] - Xonar, Werekill, Kantrip, Ryker, J, Glyph, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 10th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Can we agree on something? Can we agree that you won't pull the "he's pulling the card!" stuff on really simple stuff? I'm just worried about that, and I'd rather hear you agree to not do that before I move on from this.
So you're concerned with getting lynched. Why haven't I seen you scumhunting actively yet but worry about your lynch first? I'll look forward to your Jim read.

Ha, fair enough. So this game is you trying to be less lenient on people who use the card, basically?
This game is me reading the entire scum team on D1. Noob cards not allowed.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You walked in here and got thoroughly defensive over an off-the-cuff comment and a hypothetical. You can chalk it up to asking for clarification, but there's a difference between that and what you're doing right now.
Oh, hi, I was agitated at something else, as already stated. Besides that, I have done this before, if I remember right. I just don't like people making statements about me before I'm even posting in here.

Werekill, please tell me what you're doing because I don't understand a lick of your play so far, you're throwing your hands up in the air and literally throwing **** in every given direction possible.

- You first got at Xonar for possibly wanting to off you by claiming playing the noob card too much
- You then get at EE for asking you the simplist of questions
- You THEN don't answer me on a question, which I don't understand why you didn't

and to top it off, you just FoS'd the person who is AGAINST Xonar, which you seem to have a problem with according to the first point.

What are you doing??
No, I wanting to specifically address his point about me and a noob card. Is that a problem, really?

What do you mean by "getting at" him? I stated my intent after he voted me. How is that getting at him for "the simplist of questions?"

What the hell are you talking about? I clearly said that I wasn't sure on their interaction. That's called an answer, Soup.

And oh, I FoS'd the guy who is against the guy who I just wanted to clarify intent behind something before I moved on? In case you haven't noticed, I don't have a problem with him other than that one bit that is basically cleared up now after he answers one more bit.

I mean, why didn't you vote him? You're certainly not putting him at L-1.
Playstyle. I'm not big on voting people for the smallest of things, especially early in the game.

So you're concerned with getting lynched. Why haven't I seen you scumhunting actively yet but worry about your lynch first? I'll look forward to your Jim read.
Because you did something involving me when I wasn't here? Or maybe because I'm the target of a wagon now? Huh, I don't know why my posts have more about me, then.

This game is me reading the entire scum team on D1. Noob cards not allowed.
Ha, k. I look forward to end game and seeing if you're right, then.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Up to the post before the pic of Laundry:

Werekills overdefensiveness, Werekills being upset about menial shiz. Werekills making of that her top priority rather than scumhunting (seriously what the hell...).

Soups insistence of letting everyone see Xonar's thing is a gambit rather than letting em go with his flow; I mean it's not like there was any HARM in it, and I can't see Soup thinking we'd get a lynch in this early so O.o... Oh and Laundry's point about I wouldn't do X because of Y game.

/would vote Werekill if she wasn't at L-3. But Unvote Vote: Soup explain the top for me?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Anyone talking about my cop comment is dumb or scum, but don't worry, that will all be further looked into tomorrow.
Doc's on me.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Tell me more about Werekill.

Tell me more about who the scumteam is, with motivation. The fact that I have to work this hard to get you to do something angers me.

Go guzzle gasoline.
I'm not lynching Werekill because she made, what, 3 posts? I see the stuff, her defending himself early, very weary, etc., but I can see where she's coming from though, I'm basically still in that same situation.
Her play has shown her being weary from the start, which isn't something I'll lynch someone over at the beginning of the game. Not exactly calling it perfect town play, though...

I don't know who the scumteam is yet, I'm not a pro at nailing scum in 7 pages, sorry!

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Werekill
Execute: Werekill
Dayvig: Werekill
Bomb: Werekill

For the love of god maybe it's not even your answers maybe it's about you're playing general, you literally have to get defensive over everything then shrug it off 5 seconds later, or make an excuse about it.

Are you bipolar this game?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm not lynching Werekill because she made, what, 3 posts? I see the stuff, her defending himself early, very weary, etc., but I can see where she's coming from though, I'm basically still in that same situation.
Her play has shown her being weary from the start, which isn't something I'll lynch someone over at the beginning of the game. Not exactly calling it perfect town play, though...

I don't know who the scumteam is yet, I'm not a pro at nailing scum in 7 pages, sorry!
Werekill is a guy.​

Btw that's not a read on Werekill. Might want to not *****foot here. Gimme something non-null. Leans are permitted.

Also use 40ppp

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm channeling the spirit of EE again, I need to go grab a drink.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Up to the post before the pic of Laundry:

Werekills overdefensiveness, Werekills being upset about menial shiz. Werekills making of that her top priority rather than scumhunting (seriously what the hell...).
I was trying to get Xonar to clarify his intent. If he had done that from the beginning instead of being a jerk and disregarding my post like it was nothing (which, as every game I've been in shows, is something I HATE), then this whole thing would have been over by now.

And yeah, I'm making it a priority for now because, you know, I'm at L-3. As previously stated, I'm still reading up and trying to figure out my opinions anyway.

#HBC | ѕoup

Werekill, would you consider yourself an emotional player?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
1. Xonar*
2. Soup*
3. Werekill*

4. Kantrip*
5. JTB*
6. WashedLaundry*
7. Jim Morrison*

8. Ryker*
9. Evil Eye*
10. J*
11. DtJ Glyphmoney*
12. Gorf*
13. marshy*

Everyone white hasn't posted enough yet. That's 7/13. Don't vote Werekill further, especially under these circumstances.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh, hi, I was agitated at something else, as already stated. Besides that, I have done this before, if I remember right. I just don't like people making statements about me before I'm even posting in here.
Oh, hi, excuses. And yes, you have done this before. You flipped scum in that game.

No, I wanting to specifically address his point about me and a noob card. Is that a problem, really?
As I stated before, there is a difference between asking a question, and getting defensive about it. You think you're doing the former. You're actually doing the latter. It screams you have a guilty conscience.

And oh, I FoS'd the guy who is against the guy who I just wanted to clarify intent behind something before I moved on? In case you haven't noticed, I don't have a problem with him other than that one bit that is basically cleared up now after he answers one more bit.

Playstyle. I'm not big on voting people for the smallest of things, especially early in the game.

Are you seriously citing your own meta. ****ing really.

And this just doesn't make sense. FoSes are pointless as it is but they still signify that you see something there worth making him your top suspect (seeing as you don't have a vote anywhere). Yet you say that it really wasn't anything, and it was over something very small.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Execute: Werekill
Dayvig: Werekill
Bomb: Werekill

For the love of god maybe it's not even your answers maybe it's about you're playing general, you literally have to get defensive over everything then shrug it off 5 seconds later, or make an excuse about it.

Are you bipolar this game?
What the **** is this. Why did you do this instead of responding to my actual post? Being defensive isn't scummy, anyway.

I admit, though, that too much defensiveness when it isn't warranted is bad, but come on. I'm at L-3 within a single day of the game starting.

Werekill, would you consider yourself an emotional player?
Yes. See: U'trickd with me vs Gorf, or any game, really.

#HBC | ѕoup

You're at L-3 for a reason, stop talking with your emotions and let us know what you think from a logical perspective, I don't want this to become a livejournal.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It's already a *****fit and if this is anything like UTrick'd2, he'll keep this **** up until we leave him alone or he dies.

And yes, he was scum in UTrick'd2.

#HBC | ѕoup

Here are some things to start, if you can answer these without putting any sort of emotion into them and I am satisfied with the answers, I will unvote.

1. What do you think about Xonar thus far? How do you feel about his play this game in general?
2. Where does this match up wtih JM? What is your current read on JM?
3. What do you take of EE voting you? What do you think of him?
4. Do you have any others that me or anyone else should know about?

These are really simple and there is no right or wrong, please answer these to best of your ability.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
/requesting replacement.

Yes, I was scum in U'Trickd. I also was very emotional in every single game before this, and guess what? U'trickd was my first scum game.

That's not why I'm requesting a replacement, though. I've just decided that I hate mafia in general. I'll type up why soon, but I'm quitting the game in general.

#HBC | ѕoup

...What?

Werekill, if this about getting upset about what is being said to you, don't take it personally. Because I feel like you are, and you're letting your emotions talk. Nobody is really on a witch-hunt to get you, we're all just on you for the sake of the game.

If you want us to get off of you, you need to be more willing to understand that, and not get offended if someone insults you, because really, it doesn't mean anything in mafia, personally.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Why don't you decide for yourself, Jim?
Because I don't know Werekill and how he plays under pressure, others might know.

In my opinion, without ever seeing Werekill play before, I'd call this replacing out in fear of digging themselves in further holes. Werekill is acting overly emotional, ragequitting and all, to all of this.
But that's why I'm asking, does someone know if Werekill is always overly emotional?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
...What?

Werekill, if this about getting upset about what is being said to you, don't take it personally. Because I feel like you are, and you're letting your emotions talk. Nobody is really on a witch-hunt to get you, we're all just on you for the sake of the game.

If you want us to get off of you, you need to be more willing to understand that, and not get offended if someone insults you, because really, it doesn't mean anything in mafia, personally.
This. Just...this. I'm sorry if we're coming off too strong, but simultaneously, it's a game. Stop taking it personally, none of us mean it like that.

Top Bottom