• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.2 - With 13 alive it take 7 to lynch!

Xonar [1] - Jim Morrison
Soup [2] - JTB, WL
Werekill [0]
Kantrip [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Jim Morrison [3] - Xonar, Evil Eye, Gorf
Ryker [0]
Evil Eye [0]
J [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [1] - Soup

Not Voting [6] - Werekill, Kantrip, Ryker, J, Glyph, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 10th @ 11:59PM EST

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It's disgusting how you turned this around.
Welp, I get asked for my opinion, I give my opinion, get mad and use it to lynch me :teeth:

Alright, bad wording. The flip of a lynched person, why is that not in your list?
Because I forgot about it. You can read that as me not deeming it important enough to remember within a minute.
I don't buy it. What now?
I don't know, you do a silly dance?
Why aren't you hunting scum, Jim?
Hey. I am. Looking for you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'll bite on the meta though, i've played about 3 now, once in F&L, once in Utrick'd2, and once in G3S.

His play doesn't really have a meta, Xonar's an all-around good player and he's hard to pin, I think if I were to even rely on meta about it, I would get smoked. I'm more concerned about his play right now then of yesterday, to say.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why would a towny not want partners? I love people that I can trust and bounce ideas off of.
//SHRUG

Besides, are you implying that you are beginning to see it? In that case, why don't you give me a more detailed report of Jim's play. You know how I love bullet lists even more than I love Bullet Punches, so one of those would be swell.
No, I'm implying I see a shell-shocked townie trying to get a grasp of how to handle himself and doing a poor job of it. I never implied I was beginning to see him as scum, just that my stance could be swayed down the road.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Xonar, I can honestly say that I have idea what the hell you're doing. I'm going to reread your stuff, but still.

Here's one question: why did you specifically feel the need to pull up the fact that I have "pulled the noob card" before? I haven't even posted in this damn game yet, and yet you felt the need to say that if I do it, you'll lynch me.

Which implies that you think it's likely that I'll do it. What's your angle here? Are you trying to go ahead and set me up as a quick ML in case I act in a way that you think I'll do? I don't like being set up from the very beginning to fall, and I'd appreciate clarification.

Putting pressure on you early was a good move, I bet everyone agrees to this.
I'm simply not satisfied with you.
Are you saying here that it was merely pressure, or are you legitimately wanting his lynch?

#HBC | ѕoup

Washed, regarding your #84 response to Xonar, how do you feel about JM getting on the defensive?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Soup: That didn't really answer my question at all but thanks for sharing? Really though gimmesummadat. It was a very simple question.

@Laundry: Eh. I last played with him in Bioware. He was bad and abandoned his hydra buddy early on (as scum). My issue is that he hasn't been dormant this entire time, and that was damn near a year and a half ago. I lurked one of his DR games and he showed a grasp of the happenings of mafia albeit not so much the reading element, and I am left scratchin' mah scalp. And I WANT my scalp.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'm still left pretty damn thirsty though. Why do you think Xonar would commit to his ML so early? With a move like this he can't count on any other players to hide among during the push. It's all Zoning Violation all the time.
Well, if it goes wrong, I really don't see why Xonar would be in a bad spot. When I turned up town, he'd just call it out on me playing like a noob. If the lynch didn't go through at all, there would be no results other than me looking bad at the beginning at the game, and Xonar getting us out of RVS.
From what I gathered, Xonar likes to take some risks. The gain from commiting to this mislynch this early would be, making the day revolve around me/this beginning, lynch, night kill, and have an easy 2 free kills.

Reading this back, this sounds pretty incoherent.

What is your opinion on the whole Xonar and me, thing, EE?
More importantly, though, you guys have apparently talked extensively about meta and yet the things he uses as soft spots to try to make you vulnerable are so... null.
I'd disagree, I wouldn't say they're null, but what do I know?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Washed, regarding your #84 response to Xonar, how do you feel about JM getting on the defensive?
I don't like his post where he voted Bronar, I thought it cited a lot of thoroughly subjective information and the OMGUS at the end of it just capped off the griminess.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, if it goes wrong, I really don't see why Xonar would be in a bad spot. When I turned up town, he'd just call it out on me playing like a noob. If the lynch didn't go through at all, there would be no results other than me looking bad at the beginning at the game, and Xonar getting us out of RVS.
Where did he specifically say that he didn't like you due to noobness? I'd like to see this.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Xonar, I can honestly say that I have idea what the hell you're doing. I'm going to reread your stuff, but still.

Here's one question: why did you specifically feel the need to pull up the fact that I have "pulled the noob card" before? I haven't even posted in this damn game yet, and yet you felt the need to say that if I do it, you'll lynch me.

Which implies that you think it's likely that I'll do it. What's your angle here? Are you trying to go ahead and set me up as a quick ML in case I act in a way that you think I'll do? I don't like being set up from the very beginning to fall, and I'd appreciate clarification.

Are you saying here that it was merely pressure, or are you legitimately wanting his lynch?
why are you getting so defensive over one statement? it's an off-the-cuff remark over something that's happened in the past.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because I forgot about it. You can read that as me not deeming it important enough to remember within a minute.
I'll consider reading it as you not caring about scumhunting too much.

I never implied I was beginning to see him as scum, just that my stance could be swayed down the road.
More of that bad wording and I'll slay the **** out of you. "Yet" does not look like this explanation.

Who knows.

At the rest of your post:
Well. Wow.
EE, opinions? Background information: I'm really easy on the noob card. Is Glyph in this game? I think so, he should know how my scars from Utrick'd2 look.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Werekill
Okay, so you see nothing wrong with JM getting defensive when Xonar is calling him out, now, what do you think of Xonar? Is their interaction TvT? TvS? SvS?? (God I hope not)

@Washed
Slightly agree, but I wanna see how this plays out a bit more before I comment full on it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Laundry: Eh. I last played with him in Bioware. He was bad and abandoned his hydra buddy early on (as scum). My issue is that he hasn't been dormant this entire time, and that was damn near a year and a half ago. I lurked one of his DR games and he showed a grasp of the happenings of mafia albeit not so much the reading element, and I am left scratchin' mah scalp. And I WANT my scalp.
That's kinda what I expected. Based off what he showed me in Walgreen's, he had a basic understanding to hunt based on what he knew was bad but was very passive and tended to follow a player he trusted moreso than trusted his own instincts. I remember at one point he was on the chopping block and people were citing his sheeping of Gheb as a reason for lynching him.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Werekill said:

So he's setting you up for a quick ML by telling you the ONE THING that would cause you to become in his sights at this time? Which is what you think he'd base the ML ON?

wow

****ing wooooow

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Who knows.

At the rest of your post:
Well. Wow.

Answer the question instead of being an *** and just throwing it to the side. I want to clear it up now so that there's no bad blood between me and you due to an imagined insult and/or manipulation.

EE, opinions? Background information: I'm really easy on the noob card. Is Glyph in this game? I think so, he should know how my scars from Utrick'd2 look.
How are you easy on the noob card when you literally said that I'm an auto lynch if I use it?

It's my speculation. Or is speculation generally looked down upon in mafia games?
No, not at all. I wanted to see if he had specifically said it. Mind pointing out where he implies it?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
werekill are you literally ****ting me

are you excreting me as digestive waste, from your anus

Vote: Werekill

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
no for real though. Werekill what are you doing. Explain the stupid things you have said before I get home or suffer the consequences.

if you're confused on what the stupid things are just assume it's everything

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Werekill
Okay, so you see nothing wrong with JM getting defensive when Xonar is calling him out, now, what do you think of Xonar? Is their interaction TvT? TvS? SvS?? (God I hope not)

@Washed
Slightly agree, but I wanna see how this plays out a bit more before I comment full on it.
Yeah, nothing wrong with being defensive. As for the interaction... I don't know. Ask me again in a couple pages.

So he's setting you up for a quick ML by telling you the ONE THING that would cause you to become in his sights at this time? Which is what you think he'd base the ML ON?

wow

****ing wooooow
Let me clarify.

I'm worried that he'll pull some stuff out of his *** like saying "Oh, you don't know that's a role? Really? Stop pulling the noob card before we lynch you."

There's already a negative connotation between me and anyone saying I'm using the noob card, so if he said that, I would look worse in general. I just want clarification on his intent, that's all.

werekill are you literally ****ting me

are you excreting me as digestive waste, from your anus

Vote: Werekill
For what? Asking for clarification of intent so that I don't do something stupid?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
No, not at all. I wanted to see if he had specifically said it. Mind pointing out where he implies it?
In conversations we've had before, his demeanor towards me is always that of "yeah you are ****ing horrible at this game". And I know that's not much for you to go off and Xonar will just refute this by saying "no" but OH WELL.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
/sagenod

Xonar said:
Literally in marathon takeoff stance but I wanted to say before I leave that I have no idea what all you're asking me about here or how these sentences connect so clarify

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
no for real though. Werekill what are you doing. Explain the stupid things you have said before I get home or suffer the consequences.

if you're confused on what the stupid things are just assume it's everything
Explained in my post before this. I want clarification, THAT'S ALL.

Where the hell is half of this **** even coming from

vote: Werekill
Why the vote? All I'm doing is asking for clarification on a single point.

In conversations we've had before, his demeanor towards me is always that of "yeah you are ****ing horrible at this game". And I know that's not much for you to go off and Xonar will just refute this by saying "no" but OH WELL.

So you're saying that we should base his intent on a previous conversation that he has had with you? Really? :/

FoS: Jim

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So you're town? Good to hear. Don't know if I buy it, I'll consider such a fine product, for sure.

Literally in marathon takeoff stance but I wanted to say before I leave that I have no idea what all you're asking me about here or how these sentences connect so clarify
Yeah I changed my mind to Glyph mid post. Wanted your opinion on Werekill, but I have that stuff already.

In conversations we've had before, his demeanor towards me is always that of "yeah you are ****ing horrible at this game".
no

Answer the question instead of being an *** and just throwing it to the side. I want to clear it up now so that there's no bad blood between me and you due to an imagined insult and/or manipulation.
There's no insult, besides you calling me an ***. I'm simply afraid of you throwing the noob card and making it hard to read you; that ain't town.

How are you easy on the noob card when you literally said that I'm an auto lynch if I use it?
Well, obviously, I'm intending to eliminate my weakness.

Werekillguy said:
Alright, look into Jim and post results. He's your best lead, right? Go go go go!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Whoever was asking me about how I felt about Morrison's defensiveness, I don't really care about Morrison. I think his reaction was somewhat apt for his skill level. It's thoroughly different from how Werekill reacted, and Werekill's is a lot grimier to me.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
So you're saying that we should base his intent on a previous conversation that he has had with you? Really? :/

FoS: Jim
I never told you all "this is how you need to look at this", this is just how I look at all this. I gave my thoughts, EE asked where I got them from, I gave my reasons.

You should base his intent on what you get out of it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why the vote? All I'm doing is asking for clarification on a single point.
You walked in here and got thoroughly defensive over an off-the-cuff comment and a hypothetical. You can chalk it up to asking for clarification, but there's a difference between that and what you're doing right now.

Top Bottom