• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
See the other underlined thing @ above.
Why do you think Gorf isn't the abductor yet you haven't read him completely yet?

Why are Soup/WL mafia? I don't see Soup being mafia any time soon tbh. WL I'd have to read on.

Why is EE no abductor?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
How is scumWL or scumSoup possible I thought they were obvtown at this point; There was an NK N2 (unless you think this is YT memes) and there was no NK N3 which would only make sense if scumSoup targeted the jailed player in which case yea maybe but unlikely so.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Night 1, 2 mafia left
Night 2, potentially 2 mafia left, 1 mafia for sure
Night 3, potentially 1 mafia left

Night actions don't help. There's jailing, the fact that abduction probably prioritizes night kills and the fact that Soup could be the scummer and didn't get to shoot N3.
Or there's an uneven night abductor.

Possibilities...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
There are no logical conclusions when you don't even know which PRs town has or what they did in the night.

Jailing can screw with everything. You're clearing based on dumb reasons. Don't do that is all I'm saying.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't think EE is the abductor because he has been frontlining for town. He has put himself really far out there into scum NKing him territory. Sure, he got jailed, but he didn't know that would happen until it did and having a protective on him isn't something he would bank on. There is no self preservation in playing how EE has been playing.

Thinking Gorf wasn't the abductor was based on just a standard reading of the thread without an ISO. Similar reasoning, he hasn't been demonstrating the "self-preservation" behaviour that the three I have up as my choices have been. Subject to change.

Soup/WL are people I'm going to ISO as well in case they return to the game. I'm not going to delve into the WIFOM, as there is nothing in the Night speculation that concretely clears or condemns them. That's when you move onto reads.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I... don't know.

I'm banking on a 3-man scum team with an indy abductor, and if there's any chance of one of WL/Soup being the last scum then we need to find the abductor. I really don't have strong vibes on anyone that makes me think they are the indy aside from Glyph with his weird defense of Werekill. Even then, it's very likely to be a lazy tell over an indy tell. Even if Soup and WL are town, finding the abductor will return some numbers to town, so that should naturally be our priority over a scum member who may or may not exist.

@Glyph & marshy: Who are your top indy suspects?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
D'aww Gorf, this is the first time I ever had such towny feelings 'bout you!

But I'd really like to hear more from Marshy at least. We have five days. I'll wait if I have to.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That gif is adorable

I can get behind the Kantrip lynch

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 4.2 - With 6 alive it take 4 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Kantrip [2] - marshy, Gorf
Evil Eye [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [1] - Xonar
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [3] - Glyph, Kantrip, Evil Eye

Deadline has been set for March 28th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Probably not a lot more I can get out of you.

Gorf/EE are both town. Really.
The answer lies in Marshy/Glyph/Kantrip.

Now let's move to the end.

Vote: Kantrip
Everyone agree?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
sup godzillas

So I gave Kanty all the chances and I just still don't like him. He said so much and yet pushed nothing. Yeah he divvied up a list of abductor suspects and mafia suspects. Except that when you tallied it up as a lynch pool, he had everyone but himself and me in it. How original. And indecisive.

Then it seemed like he was doing some hunting and getting onto Xonar as a suspect. Hey, finally some independent thought! But even as he argued with Bronar he wrangled so hard to keep him in null, and to avoid pushing him. It was just. An argument. And that's it. I waited for something to come of it. For some sense of direction. Nada epuis nada.

This is the safe as **** play I see from indy all day urr day.

Vote: Kantrip

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 4.3 - With 6 alive it take 4 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Kantrip [4] - marshy, Gorf, Evil Eye, Xonar
Evil Eye [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [2] - Glyph, Kantrip

Kantrip has been lynched! It is now twilight until I post the flip!

Kantrip

Kantplay

In the case that you guys are looking for one more scum, Soup and WashedLaundry are town. Good luck guys. :)

Sorry for not putting much effort into this game.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Though John Freeman had butt-devestated many suspicious people it seemed that people were still being taken during the Night. He knew he had to do what had to be done to live up to full life consequences, so he tried harder.

However something was off with one of the remaining villagers. He just seemed to be sitting there, not really getting into the action. Strange indeed.

"Who do you think the COMBINE IN DISGUIZE is?" asked John Freeman.

"Uhhhh...Idk lol" replied the stranger.

"THEN YOU WILL SUFFAR!" said John Freeman.

And he violently removed the posthumous pants from the suspects waist it was revealed that...

Kantrip [GLADOS, Independent One-Shot Bulletproof Abductor] has been lynched!
But wait...

What's this?!

Just before GLADOS' terminal butt-devestation he manages to chuckle in a robotic monotone...

"You better find your acquaintances quickly...*cough*

I've hidden their bodies at different areas and *wheeze* they are bleeding out quickly. You can't save both- *gasp*..."

Soup~ [???, ???] and WashedLaundry [???, ???] are bleeding out! However you can only save one!

To vote for a player to be uncapped, use the command Uncap: Playername. Votes are not permanent and may be retracted at any time with the Unvote command.

There will not be a normal lynch this Day. The Day will end when one of the players has reached an uncap majority!

If a majority has not been reached by deadline, both will die!

Day 4.5 Begins! With 5 alive it take 3 to uncap!

Votecount 4.5.0

WashedLaundry [0]
Soup~ [0]

Not Voting [5] - Xonar, Evil Eye, Glyph, Gorf, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 30th @ 11:59PM EST

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523