• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 4.5.2 - With 5 alive it take 3 to uncap!

WashedLaundry [2] - Glyph, Gorf
Soup~ [1] - Xonar

Not Voting [2] - marshy, Evil Eye

Deadline has been set for March 30th @ 11:59PM EST

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 4.5.3 - With 5 alive it take 3 to uncap!

WashedLaundry [3] - Glyph, Gorf, Evil Eye
Soup~ [1] - Xonar

Not Voting [1] - marshy

WashedLaundry has been uncapped! There will be a twilight phase until I can post the flip.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Heeding GLADOS' warning, John Freeman walked faster in the direction where WashedLaundry's body lay bleeding.

When he came upon the place where WashedLaundry was he walked real slow...

And proceeded to violently inject life into his almost lifeless pants.

Thankfully he arrived just in time...

WashedLaundry [???, ???] has been manhandled and returns to the game!

Unfortunately, the celebration was short lived.

When John Freeman returned with the others to the site where the infrastructure of Soup~ lay maimed, they knew it was too late...

Soup~ [The Hug Tower, Town Vanilla] has been blown up by terrorists

It is now Night 4! Send in all night actions by Tuesday March 27th @ 11:59 PM EST.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
John Freeman was so happy that he blew up the evil GLADOS with his missile launcher that he took a trip to Ravenholdm France to celebrate.

After just barely making it back to his office in one piece (it turned out everyone at airport customs were actually headcrab zombies), he returned to discover a strange mask on the ground...

marshy [The Physical Manifestation of Science, Town Jailer] has died during the Night!

Day 5 Begins! With 5 alive it take 3 to lynch!

Votecount 5.0

Xonar [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Glyph [0]
Gorf [0]
WashedLaundry [0]

Not Voting [5] - Xonar, Evil Eye, Glyph, Gorf, WashedLaundry

Deadline has been set for Saturday April 7th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Urg I was afraid of that.

1 scum left, this is my preferred order of lynch:
Glyph > Washed/Gorf

Massclaim?
I'm down with EE giving the order.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So yea Xonar's scum, and I'd like to tell this story with a little something that goes by the name of:

The Scum Memorandum: Xonar Edition

~As a preface to this memorandum I'd like to point out that names, spelling and grammar used in this case may not be entirely accurate, but should be very easy to configure given that I'm not really looking to REVISE this, and definitely wouldn't be looking forward to what I expect to be a completed product, so without further ado, let us move onward.~

So Xonar kicks this game off with the cop thing, which if it wasn't to get us out of RVS then idk what it was cuz he did literally NOTHING with it afterwards and... it was just about all just random bullshiz. Like, he made it out to be so dearly insignificant that everything gives me a culmination of thoughts about "Where's the impact? Why doesn't it seem like you're trying to be forceful or genuine? The motive's supposed to be to get us out of RVS, so why do you seem so fine with keeping us in a jokey stupid manner?" And this goes on for a freakin page and a half+, no jokes.

~Just as an interjection, posts like these:

Xonar said:
@Mod: read your PMs
These posts bug the living hell out of me when I see em accompanied by trying to take charge and handle the wheel of town, ESPECIALLY with how little the game has developed. Why do you need all of town to see that you've PM'd the mod? Who cares? Is the mod not responding to you fast enough, don't you have the mod on AIM if it's that insanely important? These posts are big what the ****s to me.~

And then, Werekill comes in. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Werekill baby. Here's her first post in fact:

Werekill said:
Xonar, I can honestly say that I have idea what the hell you're doing. I'm going to reread your stuff, but still.

Here's one question: why did you specifically feel the need to pull up the fact that I have "pulled the noob card" before? I haven't even posted in this damn game yet, and yet you felt the need to say that if I do it, you'll lynch me.

Which implies that you think it's likely that I'll do it. What's your angle here? Are you trying to go ahead and set me up as a quick ML in case I act in a way that you think I'll do? I don't like being set up from the very beginning to fall, and I'd appreciate clarification.

Xonar said:
Putting pressure on you early was a good move, I bet everyone agrees to this.
I'm simply not satisfied with you.
Are you saying here that it was merely pressure, or are you legitimately wanting his lynch?
Idk about you, but this just SCREAMS over-the-top if you ask me, even for someone with as much of a sandy vagina as Werekill. And... by the by... That there quoted post was made at the end of pg 2, so she was most definitely caught up, either that or specifically looking for Xonar's post as if to make a clear distaste for Xonar's play but why would she want to do that hmmmmmmmm? I mean there was PLENTY for someone her level to comment on, and after obviously reading everything she chooses to only comment on Xonar things HMMMMMMMMMMM?

THESE are posts directed to other people that aren't named Xonar up until the end of page 3. Look at the sense of patience there is, even when people are being belligerent toward her being scum and whatnot:

Werekill to Soup said:
I actually don't see anything wrong with him defending himself. Do you?
Werekill to Jim said:
Where did he specifically say that he didn't like you due to noobness? I'd like to see this.
Werekill to Jim said:
No, not at all. I wanted to see if he had specifically said it. Mind pointing out where he implies it?
Werekill to Soup said:
Yeah, nothing wrong with being defensive. As for the interaction... I don't know. Ask me again in a couple pages.
Werekill to EE said:
Let me clarify.

I'm worried that he'll pull some stuff out of his *** like saying "Oh, you don't know that's a role? Really? Stop pulling the noob card before we lynch you."

There's already a negative connotation between me and anyone saying I'm using the noob card, so if he said that, I would look worse in general. I just want clarification on his intent, that's all.
Werekill to EE said:
For what? Asking for clarification of intent so that I don't do something stupid?
Werekill to EE said:
Explained in my post before this. I want clarification, THAT'S ALL.
Werekill to Laundry said:
Why the vote? All I'm doing is asking for clarification on a single point.
Werekill said:

So you're saying that we should base his intent on a previous conversation that he has had with you? Really? :/

FoS: Jim
Then, look at her toward Xonar with the one up top and this one:

Werekill to Xonar said:
Answer the question instead of being an *** and just throwing it to the side. I want to clear it up now so that there's no bad blood between me and you due to an imagined insult and/or manipulation.
MAN, the tonality difference is immense ain't it? I mean seriously, it's over the top, to the highest of degrees. If it was genuine in any way, shape, or form, she'd have shared equal tonality either with Xonar about relative patience or towards people calling her out with angst and passion. This is TOTALLY staged and I wouldn't put it past Xonar to tell Werekill to force a division between em as early as she can. Personally, it's just waaaaaaaaaay too ridiculous to put into words.

BUT, this is a great thing for Xonar to pounce on since she's so obviously getting maliciously annihilated by the entire cast and crew, so he hops along the scumWerekill train while it's hot n' steamy, even going as far as to ask for a doc protect for ALL OF THE PROTOWN THINGS HE'S DONE!

After that there's not really much that he does O.o. He kinda goes off tangent and tries to ride a few things that eventually cave in because of his lack of commitment to it, doesn't necessarily pursue much... But meh, I'll give a bit of a pass on that since it's Werekill central for the most part. But just a bit of one. Actually does a good amount of scratching and belittling when Ryker calls em out for stuff, and uses a great amount of post space to joke and make filler.

Game goes on, and STILL a lot of being there without really being there. He sure loves to post, but it's mostly just small nudges and air filled questions and comments that have no real direction, and the pattern pretty much continues for the rest of the Day. Now, like I said, the fact that there's no real pushes anywhere isn't necessarily indicative of alignment; Werekill was BOUND to be the lynch so it didn't matter... But the fact remains that most of everything that was said by Xonar was kinda just said to be said, there's no other way to really put it, and that's about it for D1.

~
J said:
Hey Xonar, I see nothing I dislike at the current time and have town vibes on you. I'm worried again. ;_;
I mean can it BE any more obvious?~

Next we head into D2.

Day WHO?

Day 2, which is where I feel Xonar's scumminess really starts to rumble. His first post in the Day was that he found JTB to be scumscumscum, which I'd imagine would prompt any player with that kind of feel to go for a hard push so we'll hope for one as the time dwindles down in this glorious Day. Anyway, his vote on JTB reminded me of how I didn't like JTB at all, so I threw my vote on as well. Then, he comes out with an obligatory reads list:

Xonar said:
Xonar
[Soup / Gorf / Kantrip ]
[Jim Morrison / Evil Eye / Red Ryu ]
[DtJ Glyphmoney / marshy]
JTB
Look at the placing of Red Ruy. In the null section, but at the very bottom below Evil Eye (somebody who was agreeably almost confirmed town at the time iirc, but either way still had no reason to be placed before others on the list) and Jimbo (somebody who Xonar was adamantly pushing (relatively, of course) the previous Day), and right before a coupl'a inactives and JTB, his scum read. I question anybody's placing on that list who ISN'T named Gorf or Soup tbh. Glyph, marshy, and Kantrip had all done nearly jack squat, some more than others, and had it have been all about that they should all be null, because no, I refuse to believe that Glyph and marshy were scum picks and Kantrip was a town pick at the time. If legit I'd love to have a how-to-catch scum teaching from you. And the weirdest part? Ruy's slot made two damn posts. What constitutes him to be at the bottom of (what I believe to be) the nulls? Maybe the fact that it's his partner and that it'd look nice to have a suspicious read on em to bus later hmmmmmmmm?

As time goes on I do my best to troll JTB while we're both online and have a laugh at his supposed golden nugget scum read on me, and in the mean time, EE's asking Xonar about a case on JTB. Seems reasonable, and almost expected. But oddly enough, Xonar is very dodgy and evasive about extracting the information that EE wants, which is something townXonar would assume ALL of town would want. And townXonar ISN'T lazy, if he feels something powerful he WILL pursue it until he gets what he needs done. Anyway, EE's point in the asking is to make sure Xonar doesn't make the JTB case on me turned around on em, and dwelling on that, cuz of it's evasiveness and shying away from his actual findings of scumJTB. But yet again, Xonar REFUSES to comply. Why? Cuz he never had a case. He figured that this was a fine place to push, and that why the eff NOT push it? And whatever he can do he will to make it look like he's doing something when in reality he's SPECTATING. I wrote a case on JTB, and if any of you would like to see it I'll be glad to show you. But Xonar can't say the same, and never had any intention of feeling the same. He's just blowing out hot air.

So JTB's case rolls in and I totally counter it like the awesome guy I am, with small ad libs from Kantrip here and there. What's Xonar's first response? Ridiculing his case. Simply. He asks the recycled question of why I'd shoot Ryker N1, as if he's truly on to something (hint: ACTIVELY DOING NOTHING) and continues on with the idea never contributing to the why's and how's of JTB's scumminess. Just sitting, watching, chilling.

Oh man look at this gem:

Xonar said:
I'd love to have the following people gone before endgame:

5. JTB*
7. Jim Morrison*
11. DtJ Glyphmoney*
13. marshy*
I'm sure we're gonna use that later as well, but look who's NOT on the list? The player who was fourth-to-last on his previous scum list, Mr. RR himself. It seems like a curious thing, not wanting em gone dun it?

And the rest of D2 just continues on the same pattern of... DOING NOTHING... while trying to feel like the pioneer for this epic JTB lynch. That, and his grimy *** connections to Ruy SHOULD point you guys in the right direction if you've yet to be, but hey, there's still more game to explore, so I'm gonna keep going.

D3 begins with the finding of Ruy to be scum and having Xonar nowhere in sight to begin. Lurking? Inactivity? Meh, doesn't really matter. His first post though...:

Xonar said:
I'm on real quick. I admit I skimmed, but goddamn Ruy can die.
Not much to say. My scumpicks are being pushed and have been since the start. It's all going according to keikaku.
Man I am CURIOUS what made you conclude that on your own from what you've skimmed. But will you provide reason? DEFINITELY not. Will you elaborate on what made you feel differently than the post which you ask for RR's death? No way, you'll just be cool chilling on the back of the wagon as you watch your scummate fade to nothing, while basking in the idea that you've
badly
set yourself up in thread to show disdain of em, and that now you've had an epiphany equal to that of your JTB epiphany about the allowance of Ruy's death. Yes, zero DOES equal zero.

Oh wait, he DOES give reason!

Xonar said:
Red Ruy who votes one of my main scumpicks (Marshy) and me as an escape. If Red Ruy flips scum I'm 99% Marshy is scum, with Red Ruy trying to purify his own name here.
Regardless, a Red Ruy flip will be really entertaining for tomorrow.
Shoddy. And. Gross. With the knowledge of Ruy's scum flip in mind, he tries to set himself up to have a target for the rest of the time marshy's alive by connecting em in god-knows-what way (I mean what, is it because Ruy feels marshy is scum vocally? Oh wait... the same can be said for you...). And THAT'S IT for scumRuy reasoning in this 'ere post.

Xonar said:
I also wonder why you're asking so much questions to me, the other strong player at the moment in the game, while keeping your own scum reads in the shadows.
Fix that.
Irony at its finest. Telling EE to elaborate and whatnot, when he's been much more vocal about shiz? Very offsetting ain't it?

Xonar said:
Anyways, I'm most down with [Marshy/Red Ruy/Glyph] atm, there's scum in there, definitely.
And I'm pretty sure it's Red Ruy between those three looking at night kills. Kantrip is a good alternative, looking at night kills.
A general summary of what IS Xonar. A loud and proud statement coupled by a statement that looks pretty but isn't backed up at all.

There was very little Xonar D3, but for what there was it was pretty damn repulsive. But no fear... D4's just around the corner :smirk:

So no NK arises and Soup disappears from thin air :o!

Xonar said:
It is very possible that there are 3 scum and 1 indy.
With two scum dead, that would make Washed the last scummer. Or Soup but I doubt that.

Vote: Glyph
This is the first post of the Day. Starting us off is a proclamation of 3 scum 1 indy... Cool story bro?... But then Washed was the last scummer. Whawhawhaaaaaa? I mean I'm sure he'd give more explanation than just the lack o- oh way, we're dealing with Xonar whoops. And then the vote on Glyph, which obviously means that he thinks Glyph is the abdu-

Glyph said:
So that makes me the indy?

Xonar said:
Naw I just think you are in the need for a nice wagon to start the day off.
Oh no, it doesn't, it's just a cool little way to look like he's doing something again, and admittedly this time! Whether he's being legit in this post or not, there's no explanation for the incident in sight, and his votes and scumreads follow a very subtle but visible pattern of voting the person who has little activity, or voting with the popular wagon. Spoilers: His scumpicks throughout the Day are inactive GLife, inactive(ish) marshy, and parroting the vote on Kantrip.

~I want to point out a very noticeable, but still tacit, line of thought that Xonar has exhibited. There have been a fair amount of people to vocally challenge Xonar, and the ones that come to mind at this moment are myself, Ryker, Evil Eye and Ruy. When presented with open query's and vocalized suspicion, Xonar has consistently retorted with backlash and ridicule as his answer. He almost doesn't let people touch him, like it's forbidden or something like that... Except for Ruy, who he's relatively unresponsive to, only noting that he pinned Xonar and Marshy as scum, and that if he were to flip scum he'd go for Marshy... but doesn't affiliate himself with Ruy. Hell, the two slots hadn't affiliated much AT ALL. Leaves me thinking why the inconsistency with scumRuy, and why the lack of conversation, when apparently Xonar was so intent on him being scum?~

Next is a whole pg 25 of Xonar just dancing and being all homoclown and shiz with Glyph and EE, ONCE AGAIN, try'na make it seem like he's onto something, that he's doing good stuff, when all it is is a lot of nothing. A lot of this-is-how-to-play-town too actually, where he's try'na give reason to what he's saying by talking about how he's be alright with lynching a liability cuz it doesn't matter anyway if he's not going to help our town save the princess and ride off in the sunset or whatevz. After that page-o-nuthinfromXonar we get the Kantrip wagon started, and all the while, Xonar tries to make himself look like he's really applying pressure and scumhunting on marshy, but to no avail, since the effort is so few and far between with this lad!

And then, the flailing begins.

Xonar, with his 1031, starts to draw up crazy numbers and crazy semantics. Now, of course this is a whole lot of trying to look like you're doing something without doing something, I mean, it's Xonar for crying out loud. But if your scumpicks aren't being pushed... why not try and push em? Marshy and Glyph were nowhere near being put in the shizzer, so why not reread and make a case and get these two scum bags out? Is it just a matter of it being too hard considering the fact that you know they're town, cuz if so that's totally understandable. But either way, he resorts to the next best solution, to try and start a conversation about numbers and deflect from actually doing stuff. Nice try?

And then, my call out. The first time that my Xonar hate was visible in thread. When I ask em to elaborate on GLife + marshy hate he responds with no townie intent can be seen within their posts... Thanks, but I don't see it? How much of a blanket statement that can be taken in almost ANY direction is that Xonar? Then, Mr. Backwards expects ME to be the one that reads back to see their antitown intent (when clearly I already don't) and goes on to ***** about the fact that I don't see it. Cool. Story. Substantiate. Moar. Pl0x.

Gorf said:
Please spell it out for me, I'm a little ******** and can't see what you see.
Xonar said:
Later, promise.
Funny, I still haven't seen the expounding on scumGlyph OR scumarshy.

Then Xonar has YET ANOTHER epiphany regarding scumKantrip blablabla, joins his wagon blablabla... And actually now that I notice does quite a bit of reiterating the fact that he's town, he's town, he's town. Yea, shouldn't we be able to see it from your play? Why bother with that? But anyway yea, and then Kantrip dies and he's scum, and then Xonar says that he'd rather Soup back cuz he's easier to read... WELL WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT EARLIER PROCLAMATION OF LAUNDRY BEING AUTO LAST SCUM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? Anyway then the ol' wash rinse and repeat of Xonar play that I've been talking about all through this game goes on again and then I call em scum and he tries and ridicules me to make me find em to be town and then BOOM we're here.

All in all, tl;dr, Xonar's been the EPITOME of scum. LYNCH. HIS. ***.

~ Epilogue: Oh, and as for a why to the whole marshy death thing, why don't we look at his question toward JTB for scumGorf's intentions of killing Ryker, and turn that around on em for the perfect reason to kill marshy HMMMMMMMMMMM?~

THE END

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
vote: Xonar

That's a damn fine case Gorf

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
not even gonna bother

vote xonar

i aint scum but i dont really give much of a **** about this game anymore. ive given my kill targets, theres plenty of phases left. dont be *******.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
its nice to have a game where i play like this under my belt as town meta tho

makes it even more confusing. plus i love it when gorf is wrong~

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
At least SOUP looks pretty darn-*** obv town to me. That's all that matters. We needed numbers and with EE cleared and Gorf looking real town WE COULD BE SET.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Seriously, I'm ending this game today. There's no need for it to go to 2-1 LyLo.

Scum lies between Glyfe and Gorf. EE's unfortunately confirmed by Werekill's **** and I got an inno on Bronar.

I realize there's potential for a godfather. We should cross that bridge tomorrow if whomever we kill flips town---OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THE TAILOR. There's no reason for putting a godfather and a tailor in the same game together. My role would be useless and the tailor confirms the presence of an investigative that's not a ****ing voyeur.

And yes, you. EE was cleared and I'm not wasting shots on Glyfe or marshy. I'd rather walk into endgame with one of you two cleared. I chose you because, sadly enough, you were grimier to me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So, yeh. 99% chance Bronar's not scum. As much as I agree with the latter portions of Gorf's case, I can't argue with my own results.

Oh right, I should character claim: Henry Freeman. Sanity confirmed on Ryker's flip (this was a stupid target).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I once hated, no LOATHED humenity.

But then they gave us peace by some "random imbecile" blowing up the house, and we fight alongside humenity because we are eternally grateful.

NKs look tailored to incriminate me. That's probably Red Ruy's doing, referring to FL Mafia here.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Both Glyph n Gorf need to claim.

pre-note: Gorf if you were scum I really loved your play this game. Would've given you the win if it weren't for the cop checking out my sexy body.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Reading back through Red Ruy's lynch (also I need to find that post where he calls me Indy and laugh at it a lot), trying to get some connections. Anything from Werekill is shot because HURR ****ING DURR.

Top Bottom