• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dude, with three confirmed nonscummers, there's no need to do research. We can literally just lynch them one by one and take the win home >_>

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm a Pair of Dead Pants, Town Vanilla

After my premature demise I've not only been used as delightful ground ornaments, I've also been turned into high quality fertilizer! Imagine that.

Paraphrased from role PM

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Eh, on second thought, I'll save my laughing at Red Ruy until postgame, where he can actually respond. Just know that incriminating anyone for "perfect townie posting" might be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not sure what to make of it. Red Ruy and Glyfe have had barely little interaction and usually when it does happen, it's nothing incriminating or capable of being read.

Gorf and Red Ruy did have some interaction. Closest thing I could see is Red Ruy calling Gorf pretty much likely town (outta nowhere too, keep in mind that before D3, Gorf's shining actions were a ****ty case on Ryker and a JTB M/L where he dug his feet in the dirt every time JTB asked for content), and Gorf calling Ruy the abductor. He said he didn't see scumRuy but he never even kept the door open for the possibility.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Zombie goasts. Inno. Meh, I'll buy it for now since Glyph is the only person I'm not TOTALLY sold on being town, but I wanna get EE's word in on this.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf and Red Ruy did have some interaction. Closest thing I could see is Red Ruy calling Gorf pretty much likely town (outta nowhere too, keep in mind that before D3, Gorf's shining actions were a ****ty case on Ryker and a JTB M/L where he dug his feet in the dirt every time JTB asked for content), and Gorf calling Ruy the abductor. He said he didn't see scumRuy but he never even kept the door open for the possibility.
Idk what to say about the first part since, well, it wasn't in my hands, but the latter half... What does it matter? I was the beginning push for his lynch once D3 started up, and didn't let go the entire time. What about Xonar's sporadic change of heart from townRuy D2 to scumRuy D3 after mad people had weighed in on it? And what about Ruy's calling of him scum out of nowhere in... D2 or 3 I think it was but the beginning/middle of one of those... The fact is whether I saw em as mafia or indy I. Still. Pushed. His. Lynch. In fact, logically, there's more incentive to kill an abductor over mafia so that we can get our players back in the game and shiz. You're gonna have to clue me in on why the latter's scummy.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
My flavor was crumbed yesterday when I said I was already dead btw.

Being dead pants and all.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Someone tell me why we're insta-following Laundry and believing his claim.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Guys.
Really.

EE disconnected himself with the Werekill fiasco. There is no way he'd break that code of honor.
WashedLaundry is a cop without a CC, in a game where a tailor is present.
Xonar has a cop clear from the cop.

That's game, right? Except if tailor isn't what we think it is, but that'd be dumb.

#HBC | Gorf

Someone tell me why we're insta-following Laundry and believing his claim.
Well, there's a flipped tailor and there's really no reason NOT to.

I can't really determine exactly WHAT a tailor does, but if I got it right it screws with other people's results from a cop. GF still fits in well with that role and this setup, seeing that the tailor can skew results of town players and GF gets dat inno. The FBI agent finds abductor. Voyeur is made hated to idk balance neighbors/to coincide with flavour?

#HBC | Gorf

Btw there are some form of crumbs lying around somewhere D4 where we crumb each other's names, that and our avys ya know mang.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Idk what to say about the first part since, well, it wasn't in my hands, but the latter half... What does it matter? I was the beginning push for his lynch once D3 started up, and didn't let go the entire time. What about Xonar's sporadic change of heart from townRuy D2 to scumRuy D3 after mad people had weighed in on it? And what about Ruy's calling of him scum out of nowhere in... D2 or 3 I think it was but the beginning/middle of one of those... The fact is whether I saw em as mafia or indy I. Still. Pushed. His. Lynch. In fact, logically, there's more incentive to kill an abductor over mafia so that we can get our players back in the game and shiz. You're gonna have to clue me in on why the latter's scummy.
Any indy lynch is a wash for me. Town and scum have motivations to do it in any game. Likewise, pushing a lynch on a player who quickhammered for such transparent reasons is also a wash for me. That's the play you have to make, town or scum.

But you claimed neighbors. If EE confirms, we have either our scum player in Glyfe (who was ****ing transparent and seems like the only player ballsy enough to get away with it) or Bronar (who I have an inno on).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
But I would like EE's take on it, seeing as he's had interaction from Gorf behind the scenes and the like. That usually says a lot more than what's said in public.

#HBC | Gorf

But here's the thing: Why would it matter if scumGorf pushed his scummate Ruy with the thought of em being an indy or mafiat, if he flipped scum either way? I can understand your logic if Ruy flipped town, but the fact of the matter is I pushed for scum either way. Unless it's a scum tell for me to push the hell out of my scummate and call em indy, still pushing his lynch to death, then I don't see what makes that interaction scummy.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Welp.

Gorf: "You're indy!"
Red flips scum.
Red is still anti town, but natural disconnection because scum not indy.

God I'm playing mafia after 12am. Mind my wording, catch my drift.

#HBC | Gorf

So you're calling that entire D3 performance of mine... A bus... There's no clear in my calling him indy if he flips mafia how does that even make sense?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Here, I'll lay it out for you. This is your justification for Indy Ruy over Mafia Ruy:

Gorf said:
...he hammers his town read? Now I know what you're thinking, cuz I thought it too. How can a scummy be so belligerently inane and do something like this? Well think about it: It's committal, it looks like something that town would do (especially his little justification portion at the top of the third quote). But it's totally contradictory to his previous defense of JTB. Mafia behaviour? Nah. Indy/abductor behaviour? Very VERY possible.

All in all, do I see mafiaRuy? Not a chance, there's def other avenues to look down. But abductorRuy is looking VERY VERY possible in my eyes. Just look at the N1 abduction choice, Laundry. I don't think there's anybody here that can stray from the thought that Laundry played a very townie game D1, as well as there probably not being anybody who'd say that Laundry can't be a threat. But, looking from the abductor's POV, you have Ryker, EE, and Xonar who were very outspoken D1, moreso than the likes of Laundry, and very likely being that those three would be having protection. An indyRuy KNOWS about how Laundry can be, so it's a very safe thing to go ahead and abduct em and get em out of the way before he can really get any suspicion on you. All in all, I see indy written all over Ruy this game. So please, join me in stockpiling some votes on this kid.
That kind of hypocritical bull**** is completely possible for Mafia. Hammering someone you had a townread on for the reasons that you "keep your promises" has mafia's dirty ****ing fingerprints all over it. Yet, you completely dismiss the idea on the premise that it's not a mafiat's mentality or behavior.

bull****.

Ruy completely had scum written all over him. Never, not once, should him being mafia been written out. And yet, it did. Everyone thought he was the abductor, yet his play easily could be mafia. The fact that you refused to make that connection is completely off to me.

But I could be reaching on something. What I'm trying to say is: I don't buy your meta excuses, your "If I were x, why would I do y?" questions. Give me a solid reason that's not based in your meta. I don't care for it.

#HBC | Gorf

I mean right now my only way I can clear myself is that I'm John friggin Freeman, but why are you not thinking GF is possible?

Honestly, most, I'd say like 90%, of mine and EE's thoughts have been on point with each other this entire time, I've been much more proactive with em than I have in thread and for good reason, most of which was to be here with him. He has the same reasoning for why he played less supnerding it up; a lot of our going HAM has been behind the scenes.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I considered it. To be honest, had I not had this inno, I'd be right there with you on Xonar. His D4 play was atrocious--setting up ultimatums when he shouldn't have, generally bad logic, some really reachy numbers games, etc. It just all seemed very, very awkward to me and left a bad taste in my mouth.

And I considered the godfather as well. While it's still possible, I really doubt its existence in a game with an abductor (that also included an FBI agent) and a tailor. That's already have the scum in the game that can **** with my results. A third would be overkill and I question the likeliness.

Let me hear from EE. I'm not sold on you being scum yet. There's no ****ing way I'd lynch over connections alone unless you're Gheb or Ryker and even then, it'd take one ****ing obvious connection. You're not Gheb or Ryker, and I want something more substantial. It's just that I know I can get answers from you. I can't get answers from Glyfe. He's too lazy and probably hasn't read the game.

#HBC | Gorf

Or maybe the tailors are permanent idk. All I feel at this point is lynch Xonar obtain currency. If not Xonar then the dead pants must go...

You're Henry right?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yes, I'm Henry.

And I'm really not feeling a Xonar lynch. I'd rather rid us of Glyfe and be done with it. But Zombie Goasts, man.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I've worked hard for this entire game to get a bead on Gorf's brain. Many times when he has refused to answer something in thread, I've asked him to give it to me in the QT, and he would be incredibly prompt getting back to me.

I used to be able to read Gorf on his behavior. In Lost Almost-Mafia, I learned that wasn't the case; however, I did learn that I can still read him on his play. In Lost, I didn't like what he was doing. At one point someone wanted to lynch him. I strongly considered it, but was dissuaded by his demeanor. I didn't look at his play. His motivations, his objectives.

But I have here, and I would chew off my own arm if Gorf were scum. I really would.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alright EE. I'm trusting you on this one.

talk to me about Glyfe. Do you think he could be the last scum? Or do you think that it's Xonar, cop inno be damned?

Top Bottom