• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I need to dedicate this post to congratulating kuzi on what a really amazing twist this is. Like as someone whose love of Full Life Consequences is probably unhealthily far on the non-ironic side of the scale, this really has been just the best. And I couldn't wait for postgame to say it.

Also **** YEAH SUCK IT KANTPLAY

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Laundry is a far stronger player, and he's not some unreadable monster.

You picking Soup over him is just lazy.

uncap: Laundry

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm going to reread one more time before the deadline. I'm a busy negroid though but I'm thinking I should easily be able to do it up on Monday night. At this point we're just looking for mafia so I shouldn't have any problems at all picking the more trustworthy one.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
wow yu guys are wack i wanted to do this quick >: (

welp

good job erryone brofists all around ive determined a 2 day break as a reward is an appropriate reward for this victory see yall monday good evening gentlemen

:phone:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 4.5.1 - With 5 alive it take 3 to uncap!

WashedLaundry [1] - Glyph
Soup~ [0] -

Not Voting [4] - marshy, Xonar, Gorf, Evil Eye

Deadline has been set for March 30th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
thats never been my style brah specially not so close to endgame. i dunno if theres something else you would like that would get you to say stuff to me. were not gellin too well

vote kantrip
>no kill Night2
>Kantrip BP
>this post

everyone seeing what im seeing?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
1. Scum shoots Kantrip N2.
2. Discovers Kantrip is indy.
3. Keeps Kantrip alive because Marshy wouldn't get abducted anyway with the players around.
4. Instead uses Kantrip to push a lynch on him later and survive another day, he is legit scummy as he is indy.
5. Couldn't do the lynch on D3 because Red Ruy was being pushed.
6. First thing that happens is Marshy's Kantrip vote D4.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
1. Much more inclined to believe scum shooting a snail over shooting Kantrip.
2. Don't see how a nonkill = indy when it can equal BP townie or... pfft... Jail protect LOL sorry could't contain myself.
3. Could have pushed Kantrip for the same thing he did D4 and could have saved his buddy, so no.
4. Still don't see why he'd not try and push indyKantrip when his buddy was dying.
5. Could have stepped it up if he really thought he could save his partner (Hint: there was time to.)
6. Odd, I thought this was:

It is very possible that there are 3 scum and 1 indy.
With two scum dead, that would make Washed the last scummer. Or Soup but I doubt that.

Vote: Glyph

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
1. Much more inclined to believe scum shooting a snail over shooting Kantrip.
They shot Jim, lines up with thath.
2. Don't see how a nonkill = indy when it can equal BP townie or... pfft... Jail protect LOL sorry could't contain myself.
because scum would shoot EE who is obviously getting jailed because he is supertown?
3. Could have pushed Kantrip for the same thing he did D4 and could have saved his buddy, so no.
You're dumb. Dumb, meet Marshy/basic mafia play.
4. Still don't see why he'd not try and push indyKantrip when his buddy was dying.
5. Could have stepped it up if he really thought he could save his partner (Hint: there was time to.)
6. Odd, I thought this was:
You're dumb. Dumb, meet my disappointed face.

#HBC | Gorf

Either way, points 1 and 2 still make no sense, and voting Kantrip wasn't marshy's first thing iirc brb looking back to make sure.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was the first stance he took though. The first concrete thing.

1 and 2 do make sense if you consider EE and the jailer and Jim dying >_>

#HBC | Gorf

wait what xonar? why would you suggest we wagon g lyfe when 2 town votes on him allow the possibility of potential scumbag + abductor to bro alpha strike?

also red ryu flipped scum so whats going on with that 99% scumread on me that you claimed in 938? what in red ryus posts incriminate me? i dont feel definitely dead yet!
maybe later
i dunno. if there is something in particular you want from me (i am currently rereading the entire game right now) then ask since your attitude this game makes it seem like you are adverse to cooperating with those who dont give you what you want
thats never been my style brah specially not so close to endgame. i dunno if theres something else you would like that would get you to say stuff to me. were not gellin too well

vote kantrip
6:23 - 9:05. Plenty of time for a townie to read back and come to a conclusion of who they'd like to lynch if you ask me.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seriously I think Marshy has less posts than Kuz. Hell, just checked, he has HALF.

That broski did nothing all game except vote Sold2 (obvious choice), vote JTB (following Red Ruy) and vote Kantrip.

So Gorf, who do you suggest is the last mafia?

#HBC | Gorf

It was the first stance he took though. The first concrete thing.

1 and 2 do make sense if you consider EE and the jailer and Jim dying >_>
I doubt any mafia would be so scared as to NK twice especially if they "know EE would be jailed"... I'm more inclined to believe they'd safely shoot Glyph or shoot me for being so outspoken against scumRuy... And that still doesn't answer the could be a town Kantrip BP thing (well maybe but still doesn't necessarily).

#HBC | Gorf

I'm saying the fact that scum may not think Kantrip is INDY BP, but that he's TOWN BP. You wanna play the possibility game I'm playing it.

#HBC | Gorf

You. And you know what's gonna suck? Defending yourself from me, which is something that I promise won't be easy. For the time being I'll humor your attempts at looking town by looking at different directions, but you're deadlocked as far as not finding me to be scum so it'll be impossible to turn it around on me. And the fact is you can't NK me now, so you're stuck toMorrow with a case on you. So until toMorrow, just because it won't be as fun if I do it now.

Man that felt good to type out.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That ain't gonna suck, because, frankly, I have no idea what the hell you'd pull on me that will not make you look ********.
Good luck though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Xonar I'm really not sure how you're not getting that just because scum may have shot someone that they would instantly be able to deduce their alignment and that they were BP and not doc protected.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
kay whatevs

uncap: soup

lynch marshy tomorrow
if that aint game go for glyph/gorf or whatever

lynch me first if that's what it takes to convince you hobos. we have strength in numbers, i just want my lynches to go through.

ill be back at the start of next day to lay down my vote

Top Bottom