• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I kind of wish I WAS scum right now, because it would make this hilarious

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dood mine too. Henry Freeman you will become president and I will become saver of humens and the pants will be alive and Gordon Freeman will be free of shaken hands!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also, for the record, the last time I heard someone willing to sacrifice a body part over a read, it didn't go well.

I still don't have pictures of Vult eating his damn foot.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lynching the guy with a confirmed sanity cop claim with a semi confirmed absence of Godfather.

Yeah, lynch Gorf. All NKs have been to throw suspicion on me, and guess who comes with the case? Yup. Sure, my play supports it, but that's something I want to elaborate on postgame.
Anyway, you guys made a sure win into a 50/50, and I'm especially disappointed with EE here.

Shrug. Glhf.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Of course Im ****ing serious, Im confirmed town!

Its goddamn EE who decided to go all "**** logic, Ill vote the confirmed town!" and then you hammering before town can really think about it and realize that the game WAS WON ALREADY.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seriously lynch Gorf because he either is scum or the worst endgame town Ive ever experienced, in which case he deserves to lose, but that is OH SO UNLIKELY.

And I cant stress enough how retardedly naieve EE was wrt neighbors or whatever his reason was to vote me. What the hell, man?!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar dead
Left: gorf, ee, glyph, washed
1 dies tonight
Left: gorf, ee, glyph
Thats lylo you tard

Bad attempt at making a town tell though. I mean, you even tried to incriminate me on flavor! When the two mafia flipped something totally different, and obviously have safeclaims!
Now youre trying to do that with Glyph.
Go guzzle gasoline.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have to go now, but I'll be back to tell you guys to

lynch Gorf.

Yes, I'm serious about holding on to this. Because your endgame will probably be Glyph/EE/Gorf, which is the entire Xonar wagon, which is 2/3rd ****** town.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm not going to, just to spite you for calling me ****** town

Just kidding maybe

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
EE is confirmed not scum.
Glyph is going to vote Gorf.
Gorf is going to vote Glyph.

EE will seal the deal. Thinking EE has this raging boner for Gorf for no apparent reason, there is no other way to convince him except by telling him that THAT GORF HAMMER WAS SCUMMY AS **** AND HIM WANTING ME DEAD LINES UP WITH GLOBAL GAME SET-UP.

I SWEAR GORF > GLYPH YA DAMN EE
ty

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Now that I got your attention, EE (girls, snow... canada)

That hammer was the work of a scummer.

No well-thinking town would lynch someone who is CONFIRMED TOWN. This is the work of a scum who realized that by lynching [Gorf > Glyph] they would lose and thus quickhammered, just to make sure there's some chance left.

THERE IS NO TOWN INTENT WHAT SO EVER BEHIND THAT HAMMER. THERE IS NO WAY A TOWN WOULD DO THAT IN 1000 LIGHT YEARS. LYNCH.
GORF.

Alright I'm done.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I feel like I'm watching Old Yeller get rabies before he gets put down

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh no i'm totally with you. But its a bit...crazy in its delivery hahaha

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't care. Reading EE's post w.r.t Gorf, he REALLY needs a wake up call before he will even consider lynching Gorf. Me and Washed will be gone, you haven't read the game, you're his alternative option, Gorf is able to manipulate him outside the thread, has an overall having good standing with EE and EE seems to be dense on this. I doubt you could convince him when it's Gorf's word vs yours.

So I'm repeating it just to be sure. I mean, you both even voted for me. It's not weird that I don't trust him or you to win anymore at this point. Then again, you could just be a lazy guy who forgot to unvote, but EE... damn.

(y)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 5.1 - With 5 alive it take 3 to lynch!

Xonar [3] - Glyph, Evil Eye, Gorf
WashedLaundry [0]
Evil Eye [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [1] - Xonar
Gorf [0]

Not Voting [1] - WashedLaundry

Xonar has been lynched! It is now twilight.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
After being insulted all Day by a man John Freeman believed to be the Next Boss, one particular joke sent him over the edge.

John Freeman took out his missile launcher and fired it at the perpetrator only to reveal...

Xonar [Zombie Goast, Town Vanilla] has exploded!
Night 5 begins! Send in all actions by Saturday March 31st @ 11:59PM EST

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
John Freeman was mad. Very mad. He was sure that the person he had lynched the Day earlier was the one behind the murders, but something still wasn't right and he could feel it in his pants. And arms.

That Night he had huge trouble sleeping. Everything he would close his eyes he would see floating zombie goasts telling him that he would become one of them.

What had he done?!

*crash*

John Freeman quickly jumped out of his office lab coat to see what could just possible have made that noise. Stumbling into his office he tragically found that...

WashedLaundry [Henry Freeman, Town Cop] has been murdered during the Night!

Day 6 Begins! With 3 alive it take 2 to lynch!

Votecount 6.0

Evil Eye [0]
Glyph [0]
Gorf [0]

Not Voting [3] - Evil Eye, Glyph, Gorf

Deadline has been set for Tuesday April 10th @ 11:59PM EST

Top Bottom