• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You're really ****ing blind if

Scum/Indy/Town

looks better to you than

Scum/Indy/Town/Town

The second situation being even more profitable if we DON'T get a worst case scenario.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
They're BOTH we need to lynch the abductor moments, just one with an extra townie and only one chance to lynch right, whereas the first gives us TWO.

Oh and yes the fact that you expected more is absolutely the substantiating that I was implying for you to hand me thank you.

Please spell it out for me, I'm a little ******** and can't see what you see.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
wait maybe it doesnt sound good at all

i really don't like town being at the mercy of the mafia
really

sigh I'll think this over

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Mercy of the mafia? We're at their mercy either way, and plus, in that situation mafia loses regardless unless we lynch abductor, since abductor sets players free; yes, abductor WILL set players free, it'd be stupid bad for him not to.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Mercy of the mafia? We're at their mercy either way, and plus, in that situation mafia loses regardless unless we lynch abductor, since abductor sets players free; yes, abductor WILL set players free, it'd be stupid bad for him not to.
I know, I'm factoring it in. Gimme some time ya damn baker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Xonar, did you ever answer why you wanted me to comment on Jim Morrison so bad? You brought it up in the majority of your early posts that you needed my opinion, and then you never did anything with it. What was the purpose?

@The Jailer question: The voyeur watched Evil Eye and saw him get jailed.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because you're a crapshoot to read and I thought it'd give me some coolio answers.
Also wanted to see how people reacted to me being so pushy about it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright well in that case I'm pretty darn sure that the entire mafia is out of the game atm.

Wouldn't the jailer claim who he jailed w.r.t the fact that nobody died? Yet he didn't, because he probably jailed EE who is confirmed town at this point.
Other option would be the mafia got protected by another protective role, but I sincerely doubt that there is another protective.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm going to stop trying to plan in advance because it's entirely useless when it can be changed with a good jail/whatever else we have. Urg. Too swingy.

I do think that we have no scum left tho. In which case I'm cool with lynching Kantrip/Marshy/Glyph. Still got my eyes set on that choco-ey Marshy.

If jailer totally jailed someone not named EE, claim dat shee.

Kantrip

Kantplay
In the process of reading the early stages of D1 with the Werekill wagon. Evil Eye and Xonar are NOT mafia because of their interactions with Werekill. Soup is a possibility. I don't like Gorf's response to the early wagon:

Up to the post before the pic of Laundry:

Werekills overdefensiveness, Werekills being upset about menial shiz. Werekills making of that her top priority rather than scumhunting (seriously what the hell...).

Soups insistence of letting everyone see Xonar's thing is a gambit rather than letting em go with his flow; I mean it's not like there was any HARM in it, and I can't see Soup thinking we'd get a lynch in this early so O.o... Oh and Laundry's point about I wouldn't do X because of Y game.

/would vote Werekill if she wasn't at L-3. But Unvote Vote: Soup explain the top for me?
Gorf just seems awkward with regards to the Werekill wagon. The vote elsewhere is fine, but the reasoning is weird. Knowing Gorf isn't the kind of player who wants to draw out Day phases, it's strange that he says "I can't see Soup thinking we'd get a lynch this early" and says that he would vote Werekill except Werekill is at L-3.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Responding to poo'd

Someone remind me who I thought we should lynch today, I don't remember

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Prolly not. I was dead before the game even started

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
then commit harakiri

if you're town, you'll be useless in every single way, as you wont even get killed prolly
if you're scum, you're blocking my win condition
if you're indy, you're blocking my win condition

so start doing something or i'll lynch you :)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Bro if I'm useless scum will leave me alive to endgame and then we'll have another townie in that

Win win

Kantrip

Kantplay
how scum is scum2 aka the scumbag formally known as scumkill? id say scum to da MAXIMUM son. no...scum a THOUSAND TRILLION!!

to answer xonars plea for thoughts on jimbo i think hes not a play anytime soon and bigger scum must be stomped

i oppose a scum2 claim cuz it has the possibility of prompting players to get cold feet on the lynch when he needs to die. im fine with him posting any findings then rolling over and dying

:phone:

:phone:
I don't know what to think about marshy opposing a claim. If he was Sold's partner, he'd know that Sold has an FBI Agent claim which is actually pretty okay. I don't see why marshy would oppose a claim except for the WIFOM. I mean, the first paragraph of this post is really unnecessary and could be establishing a hard visual stance against Sold to gain town points upon the lynch (coupled with the fact that he hammered, too), but I'm siding with the contrary.

So far: Xonar, Evil Eye, and marshy are NOT mafia-aligned.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Xonar/Evil Eye: How do I hunt for indies and indy motivations? They will be scumhunting because they don't know who scum is and have no reason not to find out (as they are threats too), so I really don't know what I'm looking for. Are they more likely to lurk? Are they going to look exactly like a town player? Is there anything to distinguish them?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I don't know what to think about marshy opposing a claim. If he was Sold's partner, he'd know that Sold has an FBI Agent claim which is actually pretty okay. I don't see why marshy would oppose a claim except for the WIFOM. I mean, the first paragraph of this post is really unnecessary and could be establishing a hard visual stance against Sold to gain town points upon the lynch (coupled with the fact that he hammered, too), but I'm siding with the contrary.

So far: Xonar, Evil Eye, and marshy are NOT mafia-aligned.
Not really, he was going to get lynched regardless of what would've happened.

And hunting for indy is... weird. You have to look for self preservation mainly, I guess.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Bro if I'm useless scum will leave me alive to endgame and then we'll have another townie in that

Win win
Not a win when you suck balls.

plz guys can we lynch this guy
maybe want it even more than marshy
maybe
marshy give that read list
same for glyph

if you dont abide you die
kthnx

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I guess Marshy could be scum???

I don't really know I had to check the OP to see who was even still alive

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
He's been reasonably surface level so no judgment yet. At least he gives content and stances, which I like.
He could be mafia looking for indy.

Down with Marshy because he has been posting but never gave ****.
Same thing for Glyph basically.

Glyph two posts left for ya to post dat list. After that you're dead.

Top Bottom