• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
However I would like to see GLife do some Things and Stuff since I asked a buncha questions yesterDay that never got answered due to RR's quickhammer.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Like I said, it's not ****ing D1. I'm not dropping a vote down for "hurdur reactions and pressures and rainbows and puppies"

I'm going to reread and then I'm nailing some scum right to the wall. Chase your own rainbows, bub.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If you have questions, I'm down to answer them best I can if you want to repeat them. I'm working on a paper but I like to break up the monotony of it with mafia and ****.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Real talk though, do you actually have anything on GLife or are you just trying to take him out of the nulls?

Because I can say from experience that what you're doing isn't going to accomplish it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
GLife I have a pretty simple question. If you were a gunslingin' vig with a gun in each hand and you could pick two guys to drop dead right now, who and why?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm going to reread and then I'm nailing some scum right to the wall. Chase your own rainbows, bub.
I'll hold you to that standard.
>I owe you, like, anything.
>sets standard for himself
>i'm going to hold you to it
>apparently that's a bad thing

yeah makes sense bro.
Real talk though, do you actually have anything on GLife or are you just trying to take him out of the nulls?

Because I can say from experience that what you're doing isn't going to accomplish it.
I'll answer this in a few. First off, whaddya think about Glyph?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Haven't read much, but I do remember that Marshy's posts had been really hard to stomach but that could just be him not giving any ****s about mafia anymore. Worth shooting since god knows he wasn't exactly helping town out from what he had been doing.

Second person I don't really know. This game is all kind of a blur to me, but actually I really got a bad feel from that post you just made.

Like I said, it's not ****ing D1. I'm not dropping a vote down for "hurdur reactions and pressures and rainbows and puppies"

Primarily the bold. Reminds me of J in Bingo mafia, looks like you're pushing the idea that you're town and looking for scum harder than you need to. Like, its obviously implied that if you're rereading you're looking for scum, why reiterate it.

Not worth shooting you over, but just something I don't like.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Xonar, I think Glyph is null and that you're not going to get anything out of him in the manner you're going.

And damn it, G Life, think about what you're saying. The difference is that J was a pants on head footdragging ****** in that game. I'm just getting confident because we're down two bad guys and I feel the end approaching. I already think I might know who the last mafia is and thus I have a good feel about the task of rereading. You're reachin'.

Regardless, if it's not worth shooting me over, then you haven't fully answered my question broslice

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Its only reaching if I'm trying to say you're scum for it. Its just something that didn't sit well with me, not a death sentence.

I don't have a second pick, haven't read enough and can't afford to read right now.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright. So how would I?

Lynch today should go between Marshy and Glyph with how I'm lookin' at it right now. Gorf should come in and post more, as should Kantrip.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Except by telling me that its just pressure, you've allowed me to fake whatever reaction I would want

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That implies you'd be able to get hard stances out of me, which when I haven't read like anything, would be pretty damn near impossible

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Or having not read. Like at ALL.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What about this:

We no-lynch.
Doctor/Jailer/whatever, don't act tonight. If there is no kill tomorrow, I want you to claim and tell us you didn't do anything. In that case, one of Washed/Soup is mafia.

1. Xonar
4. Kantrip
9. Evil Eye
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
12. Gorf
13. marshy

With this list left and a claimed PR, we should be able to get it figured out.

Would love feedback as this was kinda an impulsive plan thing.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
It's also typical for G Life, unfortuantely.

And I already answered you. If you want to read G Life you have to give him some expectations to live up to, because otherwise he's fine to chillax and pokerface his way right to endgame. Because he's lazy.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Like I said, a lynch on him is perfectly fine if he plans to stay a liability. If he really is town, he would change that way before deadline as that would be the most pro-town thing to do, no?

I'll refrain from comments until you've done that cool-ass reread and got that last scum nailed.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Refrain from nothing, friendo. Stalling up the game if you've got **** to say and do helps nothing.

And, yes, that would be the most protown thing to do. But, well, so what? What does that have to do with what GLife would do? We're not playing out of a textbook. Players have quirks and some of them aren't all that desirable, but have zero gauge on alignment.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I've already laid out the way I'm going to hunt him.

It's funny that you have him as null, prefer that method yet you don't apply it at all.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
...what?

I asked him the most telling question I could possibly think of and got an answer. That's all I need for now, because the Day just started.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
And the "way you've laid out that you're going to hunt him" at the moment consists of "if he doesn't match up to some invisible standard that doesn't fit his meta even a little I'm going to push his lynch". Yeah good stuff bro that'll win the game.

Top Bottom