• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
And yes, before you ****ing ignore my point again and repeat yours, I get that you're trying to say that marshy's decision and what little reason we got for voting Gorf was bad by itself. I do.

But your substantiation of why says infinitely more about your mindset than your stance. The way you arrived at your conclusion, just like the way you arrived at the decision to hammer JTB, is petty and smacks of you reaching and wrangling for an excuse, not investigating, and not analyzing. And no, investigating and/or analyzing poorly are not the same thing.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
btw that's a nice job asking about relevant-to-game meta out of game, to someone you're presumably not allowed to communicate with because they're not in the game.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
anyways I'm back and I'm gonna try to read up D2-3 before I have to leave. I've got a few hours before I need to go home (gotta shower n **** for work) but I have to go to the bank first.

It's not as important now though as RR's play has just gotten worse.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You still think it was grody that he didn't know or act on a bunch of **** that he could not have known, which you are now admitting to be aware of.

Hey look, more pettiness. we gots a scrumbler, boys
You think it's not groddy to just bandwagon on a deadtownies reads just because they flipped town?

The point is not the meta, just showcasing he has been wrong to show human error happens, the point is he is trying to say Gorf should have died because of the vig comments Ryker made and town should follow up on that.

I have no clue how you even reached the conclusion that I'm saying it was the meta, the point of the meta was to show Ryker isn't perfect just like anyone else is.

Marshy hopped on Gorf solely because Ryker didn't like him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
btw that's a nice job asking about relevant-to-game meta out of game, to someone you're presumably not allowed to communicate with because they're not in the game.
We talk on Aim/Skype/Texts a lot.

I've asked about Marshy when his name got brought up months ago along with other old DGamers.

I didn't ask recently. O_O

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So Xiivi had told you that before you made the point, and you made it anyway?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I made a point that Ryker has been wrong before and has lynched people off the sole reason he can't read them, Inferno. Adding to the person itself he was band-aiding with, adding to that the mindset itself is bad when it applicable to anyone really.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm confused. Give me a timeline of when these events happened (just in order, not with actual timestamps or anything)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
When you and Xiivi had the conversation, what prompted the conversation, and then the posts you made in this thread that are in question

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sometime when Tom posted a pic of lolSwordsBroken CC'd day vig as a Survivor somewhere, forgot where. That would be an accurate time stamp.

I asked about past games after reading the game where SwordsBroken did that and the old players. Told me Marshy was in the military at some point, more so also lead to other things I can't talk about outside of Aim with an issue I had.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Meaning you knew marshy hadn't seen the games that displayed the Ryker meta you were citing and went on to cite that as a damning thing against him anyway

Vote: RR

Claim, you ****ing ****

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Zonie: What are the main things you're pulling out of what transpired on D2? Who are your your top two scumpicks that aren't RR, and why?
Red Ruy who votes one of my main scumpicks (Marshy) and me as an escape. If Red Ruy flips scum I'm 99% Marshy is scum, with Red Ruy trying to purify his own name here.
Regardless, a Red Ruy flip will be really entertaining for tomorrow.

4. Kantrip
11. DtJ Glyphmoney
13. marshy

These guys need looking at. I have trouble reading Kantrip because he's a noob, but he's not of priority.

I also wonder why you're asking so much questions to me, the other strong player at the moment in the game, while keeping your own scum reads in the shadows.
Fix that.
So you could technically add you to the list based mostly on paranoia, I guess.

Anyways, I'm most down with [Marshy/Red Ruy/Glyph] atm, there's scum in there, definitely.
And I'm pretty sure it's Red Ruy between those three looking at night kills. Kantrip is a good alternative, looking at night kills.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@rr: Then you're dead and didn't use your power. No regrets.

Or were you trying to instill WIFOM by citing a role you only half-understand, RR? Yakking involves you dying. At Night.

I admit I feel a bit like I got played, RR's trolling earlier should have tipped me off that he was trying to incite a chance to quickhammer, but, whatever. It's done, he's dead, and we're on ****ing cruise control now

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 3.2 - With 8 alive it take 5 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Kantrip [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Red Ryu [5] - Gorf, Soup, Glyph, Evil Eye, Red Ryu
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [3] - Xonar, Kantrip, marshy

Red Ryu Has Been Lynched! It is now Twilight until I can Post the Flip!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Btw Marshy is DEFINITELY dead tomorrow. I know a scum often uses the two routes thing before death, and as I'm town, there's def some scummy smell about Marshy, add that to his normal game and ba-doom-bing.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@rr: Then you're dead and didn't use your power. No regrets.

Or were you trying to instill WIFOM by citing a role you only half-understand, RR? Yakking involves you dying. At Night.

I admit I feel a bit like I got played, RR's trolling earlier should have tipped me off that he was trying to incite a chance to quickhammer, but, whatever. It's done, he's dead, and we're on ****ing cruise control now
Nope, works like it did in adventure time, have fun.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Two days wasted with little that got done, love it.

Btw I'm mafia and a Yazuka.
Except lynching scum D1, which is, you know, kind of a big deal

Unless of course you meant like LITERALLY two days (like 48 hours), in which case I'd remind you that the deadline is stillllllllll... nine days away.

In summary, don't pretend like you've orchestrated some sneaky scum thing to waste time, you just tried to stay alive and got caught on lies.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Your completely right and I played terribly, but I'll end the day faster to help you out.

Can't do much when Werekill clears people from outside of the game, should have been modkilled right there, and then plays in a way where he clears people in game.

Oh well GL everyone.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Nope, works like it did in adventure time, have fun.
I very much disbelieve this. Never have I seen that outside of Adventure Time and that role in and of itself is swingy as fuhh. And if you're telling the truth that means you're putting a damper to your own faction by outing EE as the yak'd... So yea this is probz a lie.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Real talk, not a yak, just being being a ****** when I replace in during exam time and juggling a lot of out of game stuff.

Sorry mafia.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
After a surprisingly short Day of arguing, John Freeman locked onto on a suspicious character and violently forced him to remove his pants. What he found wasn't a pretty sight to behold. They were...

dead.

Red Ryu [Final Boss, Mafia Tailor] has been lynched!
It is now Night 3! Send in all night actions by Saturday March 27th @ 11:59 PM EST.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Despite the previous Day's successful triumphs, John Freeman just couldn't rest easy. Though he had had fended of the town from two separate menaces already, he couldn't help but feel the worst was still yet to come...

Trying to put these scarry thoughts out of his mind, John Freeman went up on the platform up to the roof of the building where he left his bathtub motorcycle.

However, when he got to the place where normal people close, an ear shattering scream was let out that was so loud that it was heard in places that even sun raises could not shine.

It seems that...

Soup~ [???, ???] Has Been Abducted! He may or may not return to the game at a later date!

In the awkward silence that followed this unintelligible proclamation...

Day 4 Begins! With 6 alive it take 4 to lynch!

Votecount 4.0

Xonar [0]
Kantrip [0]
Evil Eye [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [6] - Xonar, Kantrip Evil Eye, Glyph, Gorf, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 28th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It is very possible that there are 3 scum and 1 indy.
With two scum dead, that would make Washed the last scummer. Or Soup but I doubt that.

Vote: Glyph

Top Bottom