• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
wait what xonar? why would you suggest we wagon g lyfe when 2 town votes on him allow the possibility of potential scumbag + abductor to bro alpha strike?

also red ryu flipped scum so whats going on with that 99% scumread on me that you claimed in 938? what in red ryus posts incriminate me? i dont feel definitely dead yet!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i dunno. if there is something in particular you want from me (i am currently rereading the entire game right now) then ask since your attitude this game makes it seem like you are adverse to cooperating with those who dont give you what you want

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
thats never been my style brah specially not so close to endgame. i dunno if theres something else you would like that would get you to say stuff to me. were not gellin too well

vote kantrip

Kantrip

Kantplay
Damn this game is a lot closer to endgame than I thought.

I deserve the votes. I have done **** all this game. I'm going to start changing that tonight.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Whoaboi, Gorf where's your head going? That was a hell of a switch, bro.

Clue me in on this Kantrip wagon because it seems like another trip to nullsville for me atm, and I mean the win is so near. What's got you barking up this cliff?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The null thing is what really does it for me. He's really been legitimately sidelining and he CLEARLY knows it, so he's gonna go and admit his wrongs to get off free? Why? And plus I see more abductor which I feel we should be our forté.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Well, if you're seeing abductor, that can mesh with my own thoughts. But... do you have more than that? that's kinda thin tbh

#HBC | Gorf

Well, what's your read on marshy? Exactly, it's kinda hard for me to answer that too. I know I'm gonna use this to feel em out. Plus it's the fact that I don't remember one thing he's done. I'd be more comfortable if a clear effort that led to nothing was there, if so I'd take note. But nothing. Just been coasting his weewee off.

U SHUD HAVE COME EARLIER NEXT TIME JOHN FREEMAN.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
thats never been my style brah specially not so close to endgame. i dunno if theres something else you would like that would get you to say stuff to me. were not gellin too well

vote kantrip
I don't care about your style brovski.

Gimme what I want.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 4.1 - With 6 alive it take 4 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Kantrip [2] - marshy, Gorf
Evil Eye [0]
DtJ Glyphmoney [1] - Xonar
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [3] - Glyph, Kantrip, Evil Eye

Deadline has been set for March 28th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | Gorf

K so like. Deadline's in seven days and although I am curious to hear marshy's ideas on scumKantrip and Kantrip's responses, I'm totally fine with ending the Day right here and now if the game's gonna stagnate. Might as well get some blood'a pumpin unless somebody has something else to say about it?

#HBC | Gorf

And yes, Kantrip is absolutely active enough around the board to be able to come in here and participate, and takes an active role in NOT doing that. I didn't realize cuz half the time I forgot he was even here. But he's REALLY DONE NOTHING.

So c'mon, let's hop on board!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've been so unmotivated to read this game. I'm sorry.

We are NOT going to waste a lynch on me, however, for my inactivity. If there is one scum and the abductor left, a mislynch puts us in a kingmaker situation. Basically, it's like MyLo right now. I don't like that a lynch that is practically policy is being thrown around at this point, but I can recognize when I'm at fault. I'm not letting town lose on my behalf. I'll reread the game today if it kills me.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Anyway, I certainly understand laziness, but eventually you have to draw the line in the sand. I can't remember a single stance from you or proactive motion in this entire game, and both of these things are things you are no stranger to shouting from the top of the hills when town.

dat instant come when called is pretty bleck as well tbf

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
But yeah, I mean. If you wanna roll your sleeves up, finally, and can produce something worthwhile then I might have more to look at you with and actually gauge you. I encourage it.

As things stand, though, consider yourself at L-1.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm NOT saying I want a claim there, btw, only that I'd probably be on you if you were at -2 already. I don't expect a scum quickhammer, but it'd be easy enough to bull **** up a reason to do it and drop hammer.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Anyway, I certainly understand laziness, but eventually you have to draw the line in the sand. I can't remember a single stance from you or proactive motion in this entire game, and both of these things are things you are no stranger to shouting from the top of the hills when town.

dat instant come when called is pretty bleck as well tbf
This is true. However, usually I have opinions to give because I remember things from the game. Like, usually all of my stances are from memory of what I recall the game, and in this game I can't remember a thing. That's why I need to do a full reread, and that's where the laziness kicks in. If I could remember things from this game I would have stances to give, but anything I would give now would be half-***ed or made up.

That's the thing I'm not getting, though. Knowing exactly what I should be doing as town, wouldn't I be inclined to fake it as scum? I'm pretty sure I would be giving stances (even if they are half-***ed or made up) if I were scum, and the fact that I'm not should show I am being lazy regardless of alignment. Self-meta I know, but my point is that it should be null.

I'm still subscribed to this thread and go to it when there's a new post. I'm not saying I haven't read or that I'm not here, because I am. I just have no stances to give. That's why I replied so fast when Gorf posted.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Alright so, 6 people left
A, B, C, D, E, F, G
Let's assume NK+Abduct (2 removal) and a lynch.
Worst case scenario, we lynch a towny, **** hits the fan, worst case situation tomorrow.
A, B, C, D,
Baaaad. This is LyLo, based on lynching the Abductor. That's a 1 in 4 chance. Even then, mafia can CLAIM INDY and **** our **** up and confused us hard.

A, B, C, D, E, F, G
We no-lynch
A, B, C, D, E
Worst case scenario once again.
We lynch the mafia, this happens.
A,C, D
Can still win.

So I suggest no lynching today. This could also be done to support my theory that one of the mafia is abducted and there is only an indy left.

MAFIA, IF YOU ARE ALIVE AND YOU HAVE BALLS, JUST NO SHOOT TONIGHT. IT WILL CREATE PARANOIA BUT MOST OF ALL WE WILL HAVE A BETTER LYNCH SITUATION KTHNX.

this is once again quite impulsive so debug this for me

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A, B, C, D, E, F, G
We no-lynch
A, B, C, D, E
We lynch the mafia, this happens.
A,C, D
Can still win.
**** im bad with math

A, B, C, D, E, F, G
We no lynch
A, B, C, D, E
A, B, C,
Can still win.

But meh, **** scenario, but this is WORST CASE.

It's worth looking into as we are pretty dry on good leads and an extra day with extra abduction and/or flip would be cool.

Still in favor of no-lynch.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A, B, C, D, E, F
Let's assume NK+Abduct (2 removal) and a lynch.
Worst case scenario, we lynch a towny, **** hits the fan, worst case situation tomorrow.
A, B, C,
Baaaad. We've already lost if this happens.

A, B, C, D, E, F
We no-lynch
Worst case scenario once again, 2 removals.
A, B, C, D
Can still win.

So yeah.
Should we mislynch today, we've lost.
If we no-lynch, we move that situation to tomorrow in a worst case scenario.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
And yes, I'm really ****ing scared of mislynching today. I have no lead solid enough. I really want Marshy to die or Glyph but it's too much of a guess.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Has anyone seen an abductor that doesn't return?

I mean if they don't return people on death they're basically just a janning SK.

Top Bottom