• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Half Life: Full Life Consequences Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll drop it now.

Anyways scum picks, Marshy and Xonar.

Everyone else ie sitting at a nullish to town read at this point.

Marshy isn't about the activity, it's his content. Being inactive is does not mean you can't bring something to the table, he is coasting hard. His reason to vote Gorf is atrocious. Because Ryker said so? Ryker will lynch people because he can't read them, Inferno being a prime example, or because he thinks they are scum.

He's the thing, Ryker is good, but he can be wrong, really wrong. Adventure time, I got to end game and won when he pleaded my slot was town. F&L decided to start crap with J and Raziek thinking they were scum when it was Xonar. No excuse he just bandaids the reason onto it and continue to jump on. He needs to dies.

"But he hammered Sold!" Completely null. It was far too late on the wagon and everyone was on the mindset Sold was the play. It's not a town tell.

~

Xonar, He is being very analytical, yet at the same time not of much of value and even then doesn't press on it. I don't see the pressure I would expect him to push from his town games. His raises questions a lot, but nothing comes from it from what I could see.

He keeps bouncing around, not really moving his vote much from what I've read in his play. I'm seeing prods and questions, many of which aren't giving much if anything of substance.

He's posting a lot, but I don't see where he is going.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Can I vote for RR?

I think it would be swell if I voted for RR

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
RR, why is half of your mini-case on marshy about Ryker?

Not even Ryker's play in this game, mind you. Ryker meta.

Ryker meta in a few games that marshy wouldn't have read because he was busy serving our country the filthy states of the infidel americans.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Man everything Red Ryu is doing is so disgusting but it doesn't fit his scum meta at all to me. Like, he's getting so involved...

With stupid things....

But still involved.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
yo kanty I feel you on that one

But I mean, like I said. Him being an abductor would completely explain his uncanny ability to fake his usual schtick

Kantrip

Kantplay
yo kanty I feel you on that one

But I mean, like I said. Him being an abductor would completely explain his uncanny ability to fake his usual schtick
Yeah that could be it. I'm trying to grasp the intent behind his pushing so hard for the jailer to out and it just doesn't make any sense to me. I can't see why he would be so "certain that the abductor got jailed". If HE was the abductor and actually suspected the contrary somehow (like he set this up and chose not to abduct or something to try and push this as a mislynch) then I could see it.

I'll have to think on this because Red Ryu is confusing the hell out of me. :glare:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Could also be that his target got docjailed and he doesn't want them to get cleared, or a host of other things.

anyway I put off dat read longer than I should have when I have class tomorrow. I was gonna muscle through it but **** it, I've had way too many 2-3 hr sleep nights, I've earned some proper sack time.

I'll be back after my class, do my **** then.

In the meantime, Kanty, gimme your top 3 avec do raison s'il vous plait

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah... honestly I don't have solid picks right now and I'm not gonna BS you with half-***ed stuff. I will get to that reread now that I have more time on my hands. Finally finished my work for school today so tomorrow I'll have time to read.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 3.1 - With 8 alive it take 5 to lynch!

Xonar [0]
Soup [0]
Kantrip [0]
Evil Eye [0]
Red Ryu [3] - Gorf, Soup, Glyph
DtJ Glyphmoney [0]
Gorf [0]
marshy [0]

Not Voting [5] - Xonar, Evil Eye, Red Ryu, Kantrip, marshy

Deadline has been set for March 24th @ 11:59PM EST

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Ryker meta in a few games that marshy wouldn't have read because he was busy serving our country the filthy states of the infidel americans.
Proving for in person scenario why following the dead townie isn't good.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cool, so we can all say that and then realize there is no abductor in this game and kuz is trolling us, right?

Seriously RR, what the **** are you even doing?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah and what does saying that do for us? ANYONE can say it. Including the ****ing abductor.

Read and think for once.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What are you even saying?

I'm saying you have every chance of being the abductor, and saying "I'm not the abductor" doesn't make it true. You could say that as the abductor just as easily as you could say that as any other role.

I can't even stand to converse with you about something so stupid.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Anyways, EE, tell me about who the mafia are.

I know it's not you, it's not WL, and I'm pretty dang sure it's not Gorf, who out of the others is it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What are you even saying?

I'm saying you have every chance of being the abductor, and saying "I'm not the abductor" doesn't make it true. You could say that as the abductor just as easily as you could say that as any other role.

I can't even stand to converse with you about something so stupid.
I'm not the abductor.

Kantrip

Kantplay
FoS: Red Ryu

You're at L-2 so I'll spare the vote.

Also I'm not the abductor nor scum.

Whoa I'm clear now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also can someone show me a completed game where a jailer actually stops an abduction, I still find it off considering the wording of role PMs I've seen in past games.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Glyph is a is bag, he's kinda it in the background so I got not a whole lot, or at least for more recent stuff.

Marshy needs to die, really bad.

vote: Marshy

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
GUYS. GUYS.

I'm not the abductor. I am really not the abductor. You know who I hate? The goddamn abductor. As town, he just makes me so MAD, you know? Because I'm all, 'Hey you, Abductor! Stay away from my fellow townies! They are my friends and the same alignment as me!' and he's all, 'Damn you and how townie you are! I'll just have to ABDUCT you to show you a lesson!'

But he WON'T because he's scared of how much I am not the abductor.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
SURPRISE, THAT POST WASN'T EVEN MADE BY RR! IT WAS ME, GLYPH, THE WHOLE TIME!

I'm accepting any and all acting award you guys have on hand

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm on real quick. I admit I skimmed, but goddamn Ruy can die.
Not much to say. My scumpicks are being pushed and have been since the start. It's all going according to keikaku.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
GUYS. GUYS.

I'm not the abductor. I am really not the abductor. You know who I hate? The goddamn abductor. As town, he just makes me so MAD, you know? Because I'm all, 'Hey you, Abductor! Stay away from my fellow townies! They are my friends and the same alignment as me!' and he's all, 'Damn you and how townie you are! I'll just have to ABDUCT you to show you a lesson!'

But he WON'T because he's scared of how much I am not the abductor.
Really?!

Well dang wonder who it is then :O

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Zonie: What are the main things you're pulling out of what transpired on D2? Who are your your top two scumpicks that aren't RR, and why?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Also aware of this, Xiivi has told me before when I asked.

Still think it was groddy.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also aware of this, Xiivi has told me before when I asked.

Still think it was groddy.
You still think it was grody that he didn't know or act on a bunch of **** that he could not have known, which you are now admitting to be aware of.

Hey look, more pettiness. we gots a scrumbler, boys

Top Bottom