• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H4x0RZ TV: Breakin' Brawl

Chaco

Never Logs In
Cinder, you are my hero.

Send it back to Nintendo, and say it's the only fun you had with the game.

They love feedback.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
*feels pain in chest*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do that to such an amazing game! You monster, how could you!

*Cries*

Oracle

Smash Master
I love you cinder.
But seriously, a sledgehammer? Be a little creative.

Fluorine and magnesium work well.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I love you cinder.
But seriously, a sledgehammer? Be a little creative.

Fluorine and magnesium work well.
I told him booze and a torch.

But we all would now what would work best...

Put the brawl disc in a Clay Target launcher, yell "PULL" and shoot that ***** with a shotgun.

SharinganKnight

Smash Rookie
I play both and like Brawl, but still that was one of the greatest things I ever seen. I love how people are yelling at you that you should have sold it instead on the comments.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah, that wouldn't have glorified or made his statement good enough.

Start a fundraiser for Cinder to buy and break brawls....in many different ways.

QED

Smash Apprentice
I play both and like Brawl, but still that was one of the greatest things I ever seen. I love how people are yelling at you that you should have sold it instead on the comments.
Sell it? So another person falls victim to the fighting game trash? Cinder saved a newb from Brawl. He needs a medal.

Heck we should start packaging Melee disks in Brawl cases and sell them on the web. Get 100% positive feedback with 5/5 rating. Gosh I should start a business.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe you people. What's wrong with Brawl? Does it really suck so much that destruction and absolute hatred are necessary? Why can't we either just be content with our preferences or live and let die instead of all this hatred? That almost hurts.

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe you people. What's wrong with Brawl? Does it really suck so much that destruction and absolute hatred are necessary? Why can't we either just be content with our preferences or live and let die instead of all this hatred? That almost hurts.
I agree completely. I mean it's ok if people don't like Brawl, but destroying the game, and posting that on youtube just because it's not competitive enough or whatever is just going too far. (I gave the video 1 star BTW).

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm waiting for the next segment Meleegasm...

By a certain user request.

Top Bottom