• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz FINAL Special Happy Go-Lucky Birthday Bi-weekly RESULTS!!!=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
Brawl Teams -
1 Azen and Chu
2 Greg and Omni
3 Neo and Hat
4 Boss and Deez
5 Korn and EE
5 Candy and Pyronic Star
7 Wop dooginz
7 Taj + Forte
9 Nacker + Blues
9 Cheech N Chong
9 SPec + Joo
9 BadmOATH
13 Okin + Jceaser
13 Travis
13 Yoster + Sin
13 Lil B + bonk
17 Fur***otry
17 Praise Jesus
17 Brian + Bryan
17 mitz + duo
17 Poyo + Zander
17 NKB + Wozzy
17 White Boiz

Brawl Singles -
1 ChuDat (Kirby)
1 Azen (Peach, DDD, Falco)
3 Candy (Snake)
4 Boss (Luigi/Mario)
5 Forte (MK)
5 Neo (Marth)
7 Pyronic Star (Olimar)
7 Meep (Ice Climbers
9 CK (Marth)
9 Esoj (Diddy Kong)
9 Korn (MK)
9 Greg (Snake)
13 Okin (Lucas)
13 Oath (Diddy Kong)
13 Hat (Kirby, ?)
13 Sin (Lucario)
17 Sidney
17 Fake Kraid
17 Duo
17 J.C .
17 Nacker
17 Taj
17 June
17 22
25 Tom
25 Mits
25 Digs
25 Deez
25 Caleb
25 BMX
25 Kawaii Poyo
25 Sage
33 Dosv
33 Jub Jub
33 Kyuzu
33 Zander
33 Apossal
33 God is my Rock
33 NKB
33 0rion
33 Kojin
33 Andrew
33 Kuto
33 Palley

Tatsunoko VS. CAPCOM Singles -
1 Mike A
2 Art
3 Omni
4 Taj
5 Okin
5 Azen Zagenite
7 Brad B
7 ChuDat
9 NKB
9 Shinku
9 Oath
9 Chaos Knight
13 Kuto
13 BMX
13 Kyuzu
13 GodIsMyRock
17 Chinesahh
17 Kojin

Thanks to everyone who came!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Forte had to leave early. I don't think boss beat him.

Just out of curiosity, why do good people team with people who don't even place well? Don't they want to place, and get money? I mean, I used to team with a lvl 9 luigi in melee also, and other not so good people because I was cocky.

oh. LOLZ.

Also, I think its annoying for people who don't even place consistently well in tournaments to ask GOOD people to team with them. Its like wtf? I know you guys want to win money but your your basically fuking over that guys chance of doing well and placing money. ****.

There are way too many cocky people in brawl. Brawl is not even a competitive game wtf? Play melee or street fighter and do well, then you can be cocky all u want.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Just out of curiosity, why do good people team with people who don't even place well? Don't they want to place, and get money? I mean, I used to team with a lvl 9 luigi in melee also, and other not so good people because I was cocky.

oh. LOLZ.

Also, I think its annoying for people who don't even place consistently well in tournaments to ask GOOD people to team with them. Its like wtf? I know you guys want to win money but your your basically fuking over that guys chance of doing well and placing money. ****.

There are way too many cocky people in brawl. Brawl is not even a competitive game wtf? Play melee or street fighter and do well, then you can be cocky all u want.
Haha I noticed that too, it was especially prevalent this week, a lot of teams with a large skill gap between the teammates (no offense to anyone).

Who beat Nacker in singles? He did really unexpectedly bad.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
I got knocked into losers by chu and then lost to hats d3 which completely ***** me with gordos .

Shoutouts:

Chu: You getting stolen from was ridiculous, i hope you can host more events soon they are too goodz . Also our set was intense .

blues: Thanks for teaming with me at the last second we ***** xD .

Hat: dam your gordos !!!! .

Kraid: I'm totally down for a Bmores smashfest !

Everyone i played tvc with : Was my first day playing thanks for the tips /practice .

Nacker: I did horrible and need to practice who wants to smashhh ?

10kanckers

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
was this directed at me and candy -.- cus i dun act cocky and i lie to think i'm decent at the game...

shoutouts... eventually hopefully

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
For the record, I only asked Forte to team with me because he didn't have one yet since Chu was teaming w/ Azen, and I usually give him, k9 and the rest of woodbridge rides since we practice alot at his house, plus my birthday was on the 14th, so why not? I usually don't care about teaming with someone good, because if you have to have someone carry you in teams, you can't be that good in singles.

But I'd like to think I did pretty well despite the fact that my partner was alot better. I got some nice kills.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace

oh. LOLZ.

Daaayyyuuum chu, well, there you have it ppl.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Im happy with how we did(Wop Dooginz). Im just mad at how we lost to Pyronic and Candy, Blob Sd'd randomly and my c stick chose to not usmash(it does that a lot). I wish I coulda entered singles but our ride came early. It was fun though.

Product 33

Smash Rookie

oh. LOLZ.

lol wut? Take your own advice and watch your mouth =P
People are free to team with whoever they want, you assume everyone's in it for the money like you, some of us just like to team with our friends and go to have fun =/

Also its not like someone can't just say no, example NEO to Sin, and that n!gga even called him lmao. =]

Oath.

Smash Ace
i had funs.. also did ALOT better than i usually do, i got ***** by kraid(out camped by falco??!) i also used rob, shout outs laytor?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i do amazing with anyone i team with. im just that good.

i wont make any accusations but the people that i noticed who left before chus wii was declared missing were the dudes that GIMR brought for TvC and the dude that drove me to 7-11 with oath.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone for making my first tournament awesome. It sucks that it's going to be my first and last Chu Bi-Weekly though.

Shoutouts~

JCeaser - Your ROB was sick, I've never fought one like yours before, I've never really fought any ROB before. >.> lol. Totally pulled a Michael Phelps on me in the last round.

CK - Thanks for the compliment, but I probably shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ally. lol. Fun matches in doubles too. Good Marth.

Sage - Oh man, I got Ness rocketed like 4 times and ***** on Norfair by you. Definitely need to learn how to shield lol. Definitely would have been an epic match if you didnt SD.

G-Reg - I can see my Snake has a lot of room for improvement after our set. I got really close to winning both rounds, but I guess close doesn't count, but I guess I can't be mad I lost to someone who got 9th overall.

Chu - You're a really cool dude man, and it sucks that someone would even think of stealing a wii, but to do it is just disgusting.

Everyone else - Hope I get to play you sometime at another tournament If I can get around to them more.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Chu just curious who were you directing that post to? because if your talking about me and Boss... we got 4th in teams which you made a mistake and put us as 5th. but honestly good players dont play just to win money. they play because its fun not everyone is money hungry like you are Chu. some people do play just because its fun. Its funny I say that because I'm always going around saying money match? over and over... only because I like to play people at their best or because i need to make money to enter the tournament. for you to say something so selfish is pretty fuxxed up. do you honestly think that everyone thinks there going to place in the money when H2YL is there? they come to your tournaments because its fun.

boss8

Smash Hero

i wont make any accusations but the people that i noticed who left before chus wii was declared missing were the dudes that GIMR brought for TvC and the dude that drove me to 7-11 with oath.
lol G-reg i dare you to team with level 9 CPU or anyone else who i never heard of....

Chu just curious who were you directing that post to? because if your talking about me and Boss... we got 4th in teams which you made a mistake and put us as 5th. but honestly good players dont play just to win money. they play because its fun not everyone is money hungry like you are Chu. some people do play just because its fun. Its funny I say that because I'm always going around saying money match? over and over... only because I like to play people at their best or because i need to make money to enter the tournament. for you to say something so selfish is pretty fuxxed up. do you honestly think that everyone thinks there going to place in the money when H2YL is there? they come to your tournaments because its fun.
QFT....but seriously mo money mo problems.... MIright???? you got 1st place...but your wii is gone now....(sadface)

ChuDat

Smash Master
Oh, i'm sorry then I take back what I said. I just randomly thought about it after doing the results thread. I mean, yea I like money but I also want to place high every tournament, isn't that what tournaments are about though? Playing ur best to see how far you can get? I know I get irritated sometimes at my team mate if he brings me down when I'm trying to win, and I don't place where I wanted to.

But yeah, ur right its all for the fun of it. My bad guys, I didn't mean to offend anyone >.<, I'll just keep comments to my self.

Deez.

Smash Lord

G-reg wanna team? in the near future? Diddy and Snake pretty sure im better then Thumbs in teams :p:ohwell:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im teaming with meep at C3 and i think plank at planks, but at some tourney in the future than yea we can team

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Happy late birthday Chu. Sorry to hear about your stuff being taken> D=

<3

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
lol poyo you went yoshi and taunted the guy right in his face...LMAO!!!
When you already know you're gonna win you can just do whatever the *** you want to, lol

My C-stick wasn't working either, I should've 3-stocked him with my G&W, but I had to use A to smash which felt weird so I missed alot of kill opportunities

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my tourney on the 31st. i think ill be doing like 2 a month and theyre fun ^_^

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know I get irritated sometimes at my team mate if he brings me down when I'm trying to win, and I don't place where I wanted to.
I was really worried about doing that with you in FL...but we got 1st after we learned how to work together. :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Top Bottom