• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Zoro

Smash Champion
i do not wanna drive to this. i just drove to and from atlanta and i hate it. and thats only a 7 hour drive. Its torture for me. i hate having to drive for so long.

-hiro
yeah driving sucks
i want to go with someone else

BEHR

Smash Hero
What happened at COT4? i dont keep up with things i dont go to
They got kicked out and everybody got mad and **** it took to long for everybody to get sign up.

SO there like What the hell.

And Charlie we are going to need to do this **** quick if we want to finish.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Look bro. I got four girls running computers and collecting money. And there is no way that we are getting over 200 people. I think we can handle what we getting. We have some 70 to 80 people coming. If more happen to appear. I expect you and Mike to be bros and help out. Nothing is going to go wrong....hopefully. Like I told you the other day, we may even get a second room if we need to. They got at least 300 people. I expect that much at HERB 4 maybe. If you really want to do pre-reg, I can cook something up but I highly doubt we will need it.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Look bro. I got four girls running computers and collecting money. And there is no way that we are getting over 200 people. I think we can handle what we getting. We have some 70 to 80 people coming. If more happen to appear. I expect you and Mike to be bros and help out. Nothing is going to go wrong....hopefully. Like I told you the other day, we may even get a second room if we need to. They got at least 300 people. I expect that much at HERB 4 maybe. If you really want to do pre-reg, I can cook something up but I highly doubt we will need it.
I dont care for Pre-Reg I dont think we will need it. :3

Make sure your girls know what they are doing.

You know how they are when it comes to tournies. :/

and I dont trust them much man.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Charlie-
In all honesty I wouldn't trust people like Beans (don't know her real name, but it was some Spanish girl) and your girlfriend doing errands for this... Don't take it as an insult that I think jobs would be better suited for people well knowledgeable of tournaments and smash in general. It also doesn't help that they seemed incredibly immature when I had to sit in the car with them on the way home from PLUR's. I'll be more than willing to help if it's needed.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Not them. >.> Jeez Mask I know better than that. And what is with your location? o.o are you movin?!
DH, they would find no interest in you. Honestly bro. >.> I think they gotz boyfriends anyway.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Well, who will they be? Notice I said people like them; not necessarily them. What I said ("I think jobs would be better suited for people well knowledgeable of tournaments and smash in general") still applies to random people.

And yes... I'm moving back to Connecticut. It's not gonna happen right away, though.

Vilt

Smash Lord
:O NU!!!

But one of them is Andrea that handles karate tourneys, i just told her about it and she volunteered to help out. Ashley is collecting money. My sister too. >.> She don't play around. And i'll be handling the brackets at start and Andrea will take over after. She knows how to just tio cause they use it for karate tournaments too. You don't really need to know smash to collect money and other **** that doesnt involve the game. It'll be all good bro. Trust me. If you feel something is not going right on the day of. Just let me know. it'll be all good. my dad is gonna be handling food.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oh ****

nothin.

Oh wait, that's not true. I just played Melee with my 12-year-old bro who almost beat my Falco with Fox. Such a good sibling.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FFFFFFFfffffffffffffFFFFFffff

HERB isn't that far off, bros.

HHHYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEE </hype>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mask, move here anyway. I have no good offer lol.

Oh and don't lie Lucas, we pluck a Catfish from our sacrificial chambers and serve the infinite Melee masses until they are full, lest we die.

We usually call this experience IHOP though, for whatever reason.

lord karn

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, I'll be housing people in my apartment for this entire weekend for anyone who needs it. I live about ~45 minutes from the venue, and can house at least 10 people.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ihop = i hump on peepee??

at least that's what happened when i went to ihop with peepee and l0zr
Snuck up on me with dat one Frames.

I'm pretty much a wh0re though. Bros had to find out one way or another I suppose.

Lol crap if anyone believes this then they won't wanna play me.

Smith

Smash Ace
I'll be bringing..
4 people.
1 set up should come with.
and 1 of my friends is bringing a friend

Liquid Gen's bowser and Near's Toon Link is the only one to worry about out of 5 lolololol.

Top Bottom