• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not sure if I'm up for a mass-claim. We're looking for the Indy here and, even if we find it, I certainly as hell don't want to hand scum free NKs on the investigative.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I think he's town is my justification. I think AA is town. I have no read on JTB and this game is or was full of inactives. If you have a reason for why you think he's town I'm all ears.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
>I think he's town is my justification.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻s
100(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻s

The **** is this ****.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Didn't like the last sentence in your 882 Gova-duder. Regardless, idk what to think of JTB atm, from what I've read he has done nothing D1 and was the seeming target of a possible D1 lynch.

Could you show a bit of why AA is town in your justification?

WL, I'll delve into it a bit more when I'm caught up.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
gogdamn who do i want to push

i don't want to let soup's scummy *** coast.
i don't want to let gova get away with blind justifications for townsoup when i don't see much reason for one.
i don't want to let tandora get away because she makes a great scumbuddy for zen but i'm not pursuing her on a connection case.
i'm not sure what i think of jtb. every time i start to hate him, he just somehow seems to come into the game doing the exact right thing he should be doing.

ughughughughugh

i'm not scum. i have no gogdamn clue about aascum.

THIS IS GOGDAMN NUKLEAR POWER ALL OVER AGAIN FFS

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm sorry J, I'll just stop being interested in your opinion since you said you had JTB as null-leaning town. I'm all ears to anyone's reasons for why someone is town/null/scum/gay/furry/straight/copulate/sexuallyambiguous/male/female/redruy/ or whatever it is you want. I don't know what there is to dislike about that line because it basically says I don't have a read on this guy so I'm looking for a second opinion.
@WL ninja, so J is scum again if this is nuklear power miright? :awesome: /joke

Seriously though, I'll lynch Soup with you if he continues to be inactive or continualy delays in catching up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
AA, when during D2 did you decide that you wanted to lynch X1? Point out a specific post if you can.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You recall him posting before that. Can you recall him doing anything of significance? Can you recall him doing anything at all other than posting? Do you recall him fighting a lynch because he has a player as town? Do you recall him pushing a scumread? Do you recall his stances? I'm looking through to see if I can find them (i.e., if he had a chance to do something like this on D1). But I really don't know if I like him.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: "Really don't know if I like him" should be "really don't know if I can let him slide any longer."

He's coasting, but we're not in a position to policy lynch. If we lynch Soup, it should be because we think he's scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Welcome to the game J, I'm sure your stay will be anger-ridden.
o_o" I hope not.

I'm sorry J, I'll just stop being interested in your opinion since you said you had JTB as null-leaning town. I'm all ears to anyone's reasons for why someone is town/null/scum/gay/furry/straight/copulate/sexuallyambiguous/male/female/redruy/ or whatever it is you want. I don't know what there is to dislike about that line because it basically says I don't have a read on this guy so I'm looking for a second opinion.
/totally was not expecting this type of response.

I also never said I had JTB as leaning town at all. I said null and soundly that.

Confusion but gonna keep on reading.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
@WL, I seem to recall him interacting (Raz, LAK) with some content, but I'd have to re-read.

@JTB, Tan and X1 were my null-scum reads since forever and since one looked likely to be lynched I pushed it. I don't think I can point out a post in particular...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
K, I'm all caught up now. I'll take Boat, LAK, and Raziek as town all for the shenanigins that was Ryker's gambit. I'd be ok with a JTB and X1 lynch, I like the points WL brings up agianst X1 and I can agree to the fact that JTB's play is a little off color, I also don't like the subtle buddying imo that he did with Ryker near the beginining. Can't say much in the way of Soup v Wash other than that I feel WL is making out Soup's play to be worse than it actually is. Town hunting isn't that bad but if Soup had continued to do it I guess it would be more of a problem. T-Blocks case against Joey has a lot of legit points but I can't tell if that is just because Joey is being too sporadic to remember his own stances and as a result keeps contradicting himself. I think that's everything.

Quoting because I ****ing love this post.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's unusually taunting from a guy like Gova. I've seen him get sassy when pressured, but I've never seen him taunt anyone.
Ikr? I've even poked Gova to unfair lengths and never seen a taunt like that. Seen the sass but that's about it.

Just odd is all but atm null.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Really? I did basically the same thing in D.Gray to Kuz and Ryker. What's the difference between a taunt and sass anyways? brb dictionary.com

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh you mean a current ongoing non-existing game? :awesome:

Gah this re-read. How in the hell did you lynch TB of all people? *on page 11-12*

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@AA: My vote tends to wander to him a lot at the start of games. I strongly disagree with his method of sitting there and finding town but he was exceptionally useless at the start. I had to pressure him to get reads out of him and he was just posting a lot of useless fluff prior to the vote.

Actually, I'mma go look up that freeblock wagon. That's a good point, J.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because Kuz doesn't know how to name his roles. Like ex. aim game I'm the mafia traitor and he tells me I'm town aligned when I'm really mafia aligned. Also, my bad on the JTB null-leaning town thing.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Haven't re-read past 150 yet, but I haven't noticed it that much. I've noted that Joey defends Raziek in a way that makes me think scumJoey implies townRaziek. I guess Joey did sorta follow Raziek on the jump onto me and WL, but I didn't think of it as much as I did with Soup because Joey has actually taken initiative to push other things, and because I find him scummy for other reasons. Joey is definitely more guilty of a connection than Raziek is though. Raziek has for the most part, ignored Joey, no?
Can we bring this back up? I like what T-Block said here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's a toss-up imo. Meta is bad to delve into as well AA, especially when dealing with players such as Joey.

Starting to dislike Soupa/AA more. Liking WL/Gova more. Tanny's slot is null(meeeeh this slot is hard) with JTB atm. My slot is staying sexy.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
First off, WL should be obvious town right now. Zen continuously calling WL X1's scumbuddy, WL attacking Zen for using meta to push a wagon on X1, it looks alot like SvT.

Glyph at null, really nothing to talk about.

Gova is null as well. However, one thing I don't like. He gives a town read on Soup based on meta, but when Zen presents a case on X1 that is purely meta, he refuses to join in his 718. You even state that you "don't really give credit to meta." It's possible this just stands out to me because I don't see what Soup has done to deserve a town read at all, so I'm keeping it at null.

Now, here's where things get complicated.

First off, AA. Up until D2 is pretty straightforward. He's not very active (V/LA I believe?), but does show up near the end of the day to give some thoughts. I liked his 584, but that is honestly the only thing that stands out to me. D2 starts and AA starts by subtlety buddying Zen while questioning my case on Glyph. Next, he joins the X1 wagon since he doesn't have his vote anywhere else, which I don't take issue with.

What confuses me is the switch from a null leaning scum read on X1 to a scum read on X1. His 730 is where the read first appears and 777 is where I think he has a scum read now? Anyways, he doesn't point out anything between those two posts that make him change his read, but presents a case in order to convince Gova to lynch X1. X1 quickly refutes it, but AA doesn't follow up at all. Instead, he spends the rest of the day doing nothing.

Then his first post D3 tries to put some distrust on WL (820), to which he doesn't follow up as well. And to this post, still has yet to actually push anyone. I was under the impression that he was going to push me because I've seen him asking people about me, but hasn't even done that either.

My read? Coasting scum.

Tandora is gross. I don't like the way she jumped on X1s wagon with no reasoning at first, then later says it's because X1/Zen are not same faction and town flip for one would lead to scum flip for other. I don't like her logic for a Zen/Gova scumteam and I don't like her push on Gova now. I agree with her that Gova's first post this Day isn't good, but that's honestly it.

Soup is just, I don't even know. I know he pushed at me on and off during D1 when I wasn't even here, then when I'm finally here to address him, he just gives up. As far as connections with Zen, he has Zen listed as null when he is inactive and other inactives listed as inactive in his 348 and justifies it later with "zen tends to lurk." I gave a null leaning scum read on Zen during D2 because of him buddying LAK D1 (697), to which Soup says that Zen hasn't done enough to warrant a read (699). And..that's pretty much it before he disappears again. All he's done toDay is get angry over something he won't even tell us and asks if we should massclaim.

Think I covered everyone? Here's a tl;dr

WL - town, I have no doubt about this
Gova - Null, town if Tandora flips scum due to her push
Glyph/J - Null
AA - scum for coasting, not following up with pushes
Tandora - Scummy for her logic behind her pushes, not sure if she's actually scum yet
Soup - leaning more scum than town

Vote: asianaussie

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I dunno, he was really contradicting of himself. Joey just plays bad in general and is a pain in the *** to read. Tandora's posts are going to be the ones that are really telling of that slot but I wanted to bring that back up because I do like T-Block's point that Joey did really defend Raziek in a way similar to scum overly defending town.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
As for a massclaim, I don't see why it's necessary right now. We have plenty of information to work with and we aren't not in mylo/lylo, so we should hold off.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We are pretty damn close to mylo/lylo imo based off speculation.

Also lawlz, I have officially passed Glyph in posts with this post.

*goes back to reading*

I wanna finish this tonight.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ebwop: are not in mylo*

Assuming 3 scum, yes we are close to mylo, but there is so much information to work with since we have a scum flip. If the game begins to stagnate, maybe, but I don't really see the point of it right now.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, if we ML and the SK doesn't hit scum then it's game over.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
hahaha

Didn't push WL because I decided that I was reading too far into it anyway. Why would I push you, JTB? If I ever gave that impression then you can zap it.

I'll deal with whatever happens later, tute to go to

vote: Tandora

vote stays here for now in case I can't get on for any lengthy period

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well, if we ML and the SK doesn't hit scum then it's game over.
My point exactly. Gova gets more brownie points.

Also haha JTB not meaning to be a bit meh of myself. But now that I'm in this game, I doubt it will stagnant. Just saying lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 3.2 [4/7]

Soupamario [0]
J [0]
asianaussie [1] - JTB
Gova [1] - Tandora
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Tandora [1] - asianaussie

Not Voting [4] - Gova, Soup, J, WL

Deadline has been set to August 10th, 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can't be bothered finding boat's post to quote, but I'm revising most of what I previously stated.

You were right, joey was the one blowing stuff out of proportion with his angry posting. It was a needless overreaction to the gambit, which I honestly didn't see malicious intent behind: in fact, I first thought he was just pissed off with the annoying posting style so he put that in as a joke to have it stopped.

When I said misunderstanding I meant joey was making misunderstandings: the one that stood out were how he kept stating people were saying lying was a town-tell (it's bad play, definitely).

What really hit me was the way he sort of faded away slowly as boat came to justify the gambit and as WL made him realise nobody was saying lying was a town tell...I think that he looks like he's gone real passive now, slipping out of sight. One thing stands out though. Amidst the ._. posts, he also responded to one last post by T-block to tie up that last loose end - the person most likely to questioning him. Seems like a good way to slip under the radar after some pretty off play.

I want to look at the connections between T-block and Joey though - did T-block ever indicate Joey was scum openly? Joey has had a town read on T-block the whole time.
This is a very gross post in response to Boat's question.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
to whoever is saying i'm coasting can go to hell, i'm figuring things out and these flips and latest actions have put me in a state of frustration and i have no idea what to do, i have clawed through days and what i miss and i can't find anything, like washed said, it's nuklear again, and on top of resorting ****-ups i'm at a state of replacing out.

Top Bottom