• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
go to page 8 and i havent really found anything with zen yet, got a massive headache so going to take a break for a while

(only posting this to bump the thread so that people remember this game exists)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Enormous post inc?

Zen didn't have a very big presence throughout this game, but there should be something to find. I'll be making this post in real time, so thoughts should probably be changing throughout the post.

Anyways, here I go.

Day 1

Zens first post, 52. Asks Joey why he unvoted JTB. Don't really see anything here. Joey responds with his 53.

Soup gives a list of reads in his 348. He has Zen, inactive at the time, listed as null, but lists the two other inactives in a category of their own. Defends his read in his 426.

Tandora points out in her 442 that a quiet Zen is usually scum Zen. Also, more about him in 447 and 449. Subtle buddying.

Zen makes his first content post in 586. Joey is town, LAK obv town. Disappears for rest of day.

Day 2

Tandora says she likes that Zen gives reads when he catches up in her 653, assuming this was a town read?

In 675, Tandora says that X1 is opposite faction from Zen and Gova and that a scum flip from one would implicate the other.

Zen says Tandora/Joey is still town in 691.

I give a null leaning scum read on Zen in my 697, to which Soup disagrees with in his 699..

Subtle buddying from AA to Zen in 703?

Stopping at Zen's big post at #710. I'll get to it tomorrow since that's where the majority of his content lays and I feel like killing myself right now because its 3 am x_x

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And continuing on. I'm including anything that references X1 as well since it's Zens case.

Day 2 Cont.

710 marks Zens first big post into the game, as well as his meta push on X1. Asks WL why LAK claiming is such a big deal when his flavor was really obvious. Asks JTB why him buddying LAK makes him scum. Calls Tandora's logic that a scumZen will mean scumGova terrible. Ultimate meta case on X1.

Tandora immediately hops on the wagon in her 712 without any explaination.

AA mentions in his 716 that X1 scum flip wouldn't clear Zen because there is almost definitely an indy in this game and says he'll vote X1 if Zen reads Tandora.

Zen gives a town read on Tandora in his 720. Says her posts coming into the game have solid reasoning. Next post, he says that X1/Tan aren't scumbuds.

Tandora ignores X1's question to explain her vote in 722.

Zen asks Soup, Glyph, JTB, and Raz to agree or disagree with his case.724. States WL won't regardless of alignment.

AA votes X1 in his 727 after Zen gives his read on Tandora. "I'm fine with trusting this meta until I find a more suitable place."

AA gives some reads in his 730. Of interest, Zen is null and X1 is null leaning scum because of Joeys D1 play. Also ask Zen to comment on one of X1's posts, to which Zen replies in his 731 that he wants to see more posts like that.

Zen states that JTB and Gova are making things difficult in his 732 because we don't trust his meta case.

Tandora gives her reasoning for voting X1 in her 736. X1 vs Zen are not on the same faction, voted X1 because he's scummier than Zen and a townX1 would lead to scumZen.

Wl comes back from V/LA in his 743 and states all attacks are garbage right now, including Zens meta case. Asks game if X1 tunnels in his 745. Distaste for Zen saying he is cleared when X1 flips scum in his 746. More distaste for Zen's attack on X1 in his 748 and states he would take a Zen lynch if he's making a case off false meta. Disagrees with Tandora that Zen and X1 are not on the same faction in 750.

Gova states X1 will tunnel regardless of alignment in 754, to which WL questions that Zen is taking something as a scumtell over a nulltell in 755. Gova answers yes and WL votes Zen in 756 and 757.

Taking another break, this is taking a lot of time. But it isn't for naught, I do have ideas on who else is scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 3.1 [4/7]

Soupamario [0]
J [0]
asianaussie [0]
Gova [1] - Tandora
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Tandora [0]

Not Voting [6] - JTB, Gova, Soup, J, aa, WL

Deadline has been set to August 10th, 11:59 PM EST

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J replaces Glyph effective immediately.

Welcome him to Gurren Lagann universe!

Also be aware that now that this is D3 and we have run out of replacements, any more activity infringements or replacement requests will result in a modkill. Consider this your only warning.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well heyas there. This is definetely going to be some fun. Yay for only 22 pages of full reading, already have some notes too.

I'll be sure to be caught up/useful later today. Thanks for having me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Awesome, one less inactive :D

welcome!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I am going V/LA starting Wednesday August 3rd until Sunday August 7th. I'll be available a little bit tonight for questions before I go.

Where's Soup? I don't want a modkill to end the day early. =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gova, what is your read on Tandora? Is her push on you scummy or just bad?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It's scummy imo but it's not enough to warrant her lynch. Like I already showed the scummy intent of her trying to pair us up like that and she hasn't said anything about it and neither has anyone else if they think I'm wrong. I still need to go look back and read through X1's arguements against the slot.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
am here, seething over this game and it makes me angry to talk

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
y u so angry

serious question, we had a scum flip and you just keep saying you are too angry to post.

#HBC | ѕoup

once a massclaim happens i will talk about it, otherwise i have nothing to say

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh, so you are going to stay worthless until a massclaim happens.

Sounds good.

#HBC | ѕoup

...>_>

Or until i am tentatively 'safe' to claim, otherwise, not a word.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
JTB, as soon as you're done I want reads, all I remember of your stances from yesterDay is you voting and unvoting Glyph and pointing out inactives are scum for non-inactivity reasons. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nope, that's right.

Don't worry, you'll get your reads once I finish up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
On pg 9 but going to take a tiny break. From looking at who is still alive it seems this post can only go to a few players.

JTB/WL = Null
Soupa/Tanny(joey's slot) = Null leaning town

Also imo, this game needs more bad***ness and cool factor and since I think the player list is a lot more chill/cooler then some in this situation.

I'll break out the cooler duder gifs for a bit.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh yeah, forgot to ask this too.

Gova, what is your read on Soup? I remember you said he was town yesterday, is it still the same? If it is, what was your reasoning for him town again?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gonna finish this now.

Day 2 - Cont.
Zen says that WL is second scum in his 762.

AA states he's ok with an X1 or Tandora lynch for toDay in his 775.

WL states he will look to people who didn't vote as scum if X1 flips town in 785 and claims he will hammer X1 if needed.

Zen asks Gova to hammer in his 795, doesn't trust WL to hammer.

AA asks if WL is scum even if X1 flips town in his 799. Zen says he'll look into it after the flip.

That last part took a lot less time than expected. I think I nailed all the important information. For those who also reread with Zen's flip in mind, let me know if I missed anything.

Anyways, separate post time for other stuff.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Meta mostly. I'd have to re-read his posts to find more substantial reasoning but at this point I don't plan on questioning my town read on him unless someone thinks he's scummy and explains why.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wish I could see this town vibe that people are getting from Soup, but I can't see him anywhere but null.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'll tell ya when I finish re-reading but I think I get where people are getting at by his town-drive type thing.

JTB, anything you can update me on to help move this faster? Is there anything you think I should focus mainly on?

This slot is like so non-existant so far it's astounding...o_o

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If you are going to find anything, it's going to be during D2. Zen presents ultimate meta case on X1, X1 gets lynched and flips town, Zen is killed during the night and flips scum.

Most of the very active people during D1 are already dead =\

Also, WL is town. You'll should see why after reading D2.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aight, also I skimmed the meta-case on X1 based on Zen.

Why you guys didn't lynch Zen that day is beyond me. Zen was really obv but I guess that's only to me. :rolleyes:

Can you tell me your updated thoughts on everyone who is left?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Aight, also I skimmed the meta-case on X1 based on Zen.

Why you guys didn't lynch Zen that day is beyond me. Zen was really obv but I guess that's only to me. :rolleyes:

Can you tell me your updated thoughts on everyone who is left?
J, why are you addressing all your questions to JTB?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, why are you addressing all your questions to JTB?
Because I thought he was the only one here atm actively posting with me. o_o

Hi Tanny. Gova suspicion it seems from you, can you wrap it up in a paragraph for me?

vote: Soup

Like my vote here. Going back through the game right now.
Whaaat? Atm, not seeing this. Though to be fair, it's Soupa.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Because this doesn't seem like townSoup. It seems like i'mmalurkmyassallthewaythroughthisgameandnotevenbeusefulSoup. Considering I've never seen anythingbuttownSoup, this is an entirelydifferentSoup. I'll go through and see if I can find anything and anyone else I dislike, but I still like my vote there.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh, if you forgot Soup went V/LA for two weeks for a camping trip. If he continues to lurk now that he's back, I'd be suspicious.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also isn't that purely revolving around meta...?

WL, you and I are of the same notion that meta is flippant and dumb yet it seems you are using it as your reasoning at the current time for SoupaScum. Don't know what to think of it.

Gova, hiyo duder. You scum this game? Who are you looking at atm since it doesn't seem to be Soupa as a scum-pick.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It is flippant and dumb. I tried to lynch Zen because of a ****ty meta case that was flat-out wrong. But he is objectively not posting anything of merit. He's asked for a massclaim, then got pissed because there's not a massclaim and hasn't given anything of worth since return. He at least reread in UPickemon. I want something of merit from him, because anyone who does not give me something to read them will always read scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man and this is a reason I will never hate a game with you in it WL.

Mass-claim? Atm it seems WC scenario we have 4v2v1 soooo a mass-claim could be seen as beneficial. Though that's just speculation. Does anyone have a valid reason for not mass-claiming?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
No, I'm not. I'm willing to lynch anyone other than Soup, AA, and WL for right now.

Top Bottom