• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I didn't recall you calling him scum for that so that's why I asked because it seems WL saw that somewhere.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
What you did in that post I quoted. It was an ultimatum. I was expressing distaste for you trying to set up an ultimatum that could really easily cause a mislynch.
How did you possibly see an ultimatum in that post? There had been virtually no conversation recently and I posted my reasons on why I posted. I never once came off like "It's Zen or X1" as the only possible choices for everyone else.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I didn't call him scum for that O_O. Though tunneling is one of his scum traits because he can't do anything else. Gova, why would you ask if I called him scum for that instead of reading to see if I did :3?
Man, that is one hell of an attempt to undermine everything I said and then just contradict that first statement by calling him for scum that I already said should be a null tell for him.

die scum

Axel

J|Zεη
Laundry you're misconstruing my point. You're only selecting to view it on the surface. Tunneling, sure in itself that is a null tell. It's why and how someone does it that's important. X1 has the premis (sp...) that Tandora is scum and is simply looking for reasons to call her so. He doesn't believe she is scum, he is sipmly trying to give the appearance of so, which shows by the fact that he is putting IIOA.

:phone:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry you're misconstruing my point. You're only selecting to view it on the surface. Tunneling, sure in itself that is a null tell. It's why and how someone does it that's important. X1 has the premis (sp...) that Tandora is scum and is simply looking for reasons to call her so. He doesn't believe she is scum, he is sipmly trying to give the appearance of so, which shows by the fact that he is putting IIOA.

:phone:
No, you are misconstruing my point. I very blatantly asked if townX1 tunnels as well. Tunneling is always scummy no matter what you throw at me but for X1, I hear he does it regardless of alignment. Not only that, he also does have reasons. I'm not looking at them for accuracy, as I don't expect X1 to be right, but I am looking for them and they are there. He doesn't need to add speculation to everything.

You say he's reaching for points to justify a lynch on a player he doesn't even think is scum but I don't see him doing that. I see you doing that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Town X1doesn't tunnel, he's just aggressive. Those two terms are not the same thing. He will push hard on who he finds to be scum, but it's still with objective and looking at things logically.

Question, would you lynch X1 on my word if you knew I was town?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 2.3 [6/10]

Soupamario [0]
Glyph [0]
Zen [1] - WL
asianaussie [0]
Gova [0]
JTB [1] - Soup
WashedLaundry [0]
Raziek [0]
X1-12 [3] - Zen, Tanny, aa
Tandora [1] - X1

Not Voting [4] - Gova, Glyph, Raz, JTB

Deadline has been set to July 28th, 11:59 PM EST

That's tomorrow!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You're wrong, you know you're wrong, you're reaching for points and changing them when pinned about it, and you're scum. Please die.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
so

if me and gova count as half a player each we have four 'active' players, and this game's active state is like inactive in other games anyway

at least get a lynch today please, im ok with X1 or Tandora

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
WL, Me, You, Zen and I guess Tan are like the only active ones right now. We'd only be able to lynch X1 as of now.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I don't know how to convince you about X1, but let's go anyway...

Earliest action was, according to him, overreaction to a jokey marshy lynch. He took it as serious and anti-town and hence made a joke post about it to fish for responses. Null.

His joke was misinterpreted and he chased people up on it, almost unnecessarily. Unproductive - not scummy but not really pro-town because everybody but him took his post as a follow-up joke. It's possible there was town intent behind it but he does not hesitate to fish and interpret others' unenthusiasm about it as anti-town, which I think is more than a bit reaching. He himself does not really follow up on it other than to bah a bit about WL in his V/LA post and not shift from the Tan vote.

From there on in all he does is tunnel Joey/Tan and give kudos to Raziek here and there. I guess what Joey did could be called scummy and Tan hasn't contributed a huge amount. No point in guessing intent behind this since it is a viable lynch and tunneling it apparently means very little in the face of X1's meta in general.

His V/LA reads post is really arbitrary and he gets away with it rather easily because half the damn game is V/LA or unmemorable - his reads don't do much at all, they just reiterate that anyone who isn't Tan, WL or Raz is basically null. Oh yeah, and he doesn't like Zen.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I don't know how to convince you about X1, but let's go anyway...

Earliest action was, according to him, overreaction to a jokey marshy lynch. He took it as serious and anti-town and hence made a joke post about it to fish for responses. Null.

His joke was misinterpreted and he chased people up on it, almost unnecessarily. Unproductive - not scummy but not really pro-town because everybody but him took his post as a follow-up joke. It's possible there was town intent behind it but he does not hesitate to fish and interpret others' unenthusiasm about it as anti-town, which I think is more than a bit reaching. He himself does not really follow up on it other than to bah a bit about WL in his V/LA post and not shift from the Tan vote.

From there on in all he does is tunnel Joey/Tan and give kudos to Raziek here and there. I guess what Joey did could be called scummy and Tan hasn't contributed a huge amount. No point in guessing intent behind this since it is a viable lynch and tunneling it apparently means very little in the face of X1's meta in general.

His V/LA reads post is really arbitrary and he gets away with it rather easily because half the damn game is V/LA or unmemorable - his reads don't do much at all, they just reiterate that anyone who isn't Tan, WL or Raz is basically null. Oh yeah, and he doesn't like Zen.
Please try and actually explain how any of these things are scummy. Why are you pushing my lynch?? These are excuses not reasons. Please actually quote that yourself, read it and try and highlight/bold all the bits that you think are actually scumtells then post it again.

I actually can't believe how few posts we've had in the 3 days I've been away. This is absolute bull****. I don't know how much you guys understand about this game, but you seriously need to do stuff. Town loses if they don't do anything, in this game town are racing to uncover enough information before scum manage to remove enough townies. Currently we're just sitting around getting no information and soon are about to lose a coupla townies. Curious as to how you guys plan on winning this game.

Unvote
Vote: Zen

Deadline tonight, he's L-4. Wagon now please or choose to No Lynch. We need a lynch, would prefer Tan but in this situation will cherish Wl's Zen vote

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
X1 is at L-3 iirc.

Take notice of the griminess of X1's last couple of lines. He's simply playing self-preservation. He claims he'd prefer to lynch Tandora yet states to lynch me or no lynch. Why would you claim that we need to lynch, but before propose no lynch as a choice?

X1-12

Smash Champion
You're scrambling.

This town is dead, a lynch needs to go through and indecision or apathy will stop one from happening. Saying "or choose to NL" is just like "do this or we're gonna NL"

X1-12

Smash Champion
Zen its a couple of hours before the deadline, you're 100% convinced that I'm scum and nothing? You don't even try to convince beyond "Yeah guys X1 is scum"?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I really don't wanna hammer X1 but we're not getting Zen lynched today at this rate. If X1 flips town, I'm looking to the people who refused to vote as scum.

I have hammer. Someone set it up.

X1-12

Smash Champion
1. Soupamario
2. Glyph
3. Zen
5. asianaussie
7. Gova
8. JTB
9. WashedLaundry
11. Raziek
12. X1-12
13. Tandora

Hey guys, did you know? Soup and Glyph are actually players in this game?? Zen's scum obviously as is Tandora and probably WL (yeah that's right). Town feeling from Gova/JTB and Raziek. AA trying to convince people I'm scum like 10 posts ago with grimy as ****, don't remember how bad he is at this game so don't know if he's dumbtown or scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
and even though only town self-vote (lolinception), and I'm now clearly town to all of you hammer anyway. Much as I hate having to trust this town to win it for me, i'd rather that than NL tbh.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Immidiately after I get into the game and call X1 out on being scum, he started to mention Laundry. Before this he hadn't had any sort of scum read on him. But today all the sudden he starts to mention him and eventually calls him scum. When X1 was asking all those questions earlier (695) he didn't bring attention to laundry, but immidiately after my 710 calling him out, he starts to call out Laundry out of no where in 713. That's when it first caught my attention that they are probably buddies and X1 wanted to set up some distance if I gone through with lynching him. Just now in X1's 789 he puts laundry down as scum despite never having him as scum before. The first time he even mentions a glance of suspicion of Laundry is in his 741, and even there it's not a scum stance. So why then would he suddenly put Laundry as scum during this interval? Bus is what I think.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
X1 your last few posts are just WIFOM. You gave very townie responses when I did the day cop gambit in Super Heroes as well, which ultimately saved your lynch. I'm not making that same mistake here.

aa I'd have to look into that if the time comes. I don't think X1 will flip town though.

Top Bottom