• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

Boatchouli

Smash Rookie
This kinda bothers me. Do you believe T-block's claim now or not? Because it seems to me that you're kinda covering all possibilities with this statement.
I think I've made it clear I don't believe it. But T-block COULD flip town and I'm not saying it's impossible. I'd rather have a gameplan for when he does than rush in blindly and make a mistake.

Boatchouli

Smash Rookie
unvote

I want to hear from G-lyfe before the hammer. I'm fine with hammering but I want Glyph's input first, so no one else unvote.

@Glyph: I want your take on T-block. Give it to me straight, bro. Along with anything else you want to comment on before the day ends.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
IN THE MEANTIME, Tandora, you said you said replacing in allows you to have good reads because you read all posts without bias, yet in your last post you said you didn't read joeys posts? Something doesn't line up.
No, in my reread I skimmed my player slot heavily.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Tblock is cute. I don't think that's a scum tell my lovelies. I feel as though Tblock voted Tandy with a VERY bad reason just to establish a connection to her before dying.

I'm such a slow reader. Stopping at #300 for now.

Joey is looking town. Somewhere around 280 set that for me. His fret over Boat's "gambit" was silly, but that's just Joey.

Lak is obvtown and constantly viewing the thread. His reaction to Boat posting the fake rule was lovely.

@Boat: What were you expecting more from this? You got upset that Raziek interrupted, but you already had LAK's response. I don't see what more you were hoping for.

@X1: y u so scum?

This dude needs to get lynched.

@JTB: Explain to me the purpose of #28, I'm very curious.

@Laundry: #109. How did LAK's claim add uneccessary Wiffum? It was obvious what their claim was, I'm not understanding what you're so upset about here.
Zen hunny I agree X1 is scummy but can you give a reason why you think he is scummy?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@LAK, I can agree that TB's claim is off because a one-way mason is impossible unless Kuz is dumb and it's actually a misnomer and further more, what's the point of even having it if clears the miller? It basically nullifies the point of it and I can't really see it as plausible.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@X1: It was not a ****ty reason baby. Point out the ****ty reason then. I think you were defending him for the wrong reason. That was why I didn't like it.
Look, this looks very much like you're attacking him for voting the person replacing in. I thought this was a dumb idea, so I point it out. You say you weren't talking about the vote itself but the other stuff he's said, how was I supposed to know?
Baby this is soooo scummy because you didn't even give the replacement a chance to give content, reads, and a defense of the slot in question. Eww eww. : [
@T-Block: If your only ability is mod-confirmed information that Boat is Nia and Town, why did you not claim this in your first post?

@Zen: Every other time you think I'm scum you come at me guns blazing, why not this time? You sound apathetic about it - explain.

Very much fine with T-Block dying.

X1-12

Smash Champion
When T-block flips scum ignore every connection in the last like 100 posts since its become obvious that he's gonna die

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.8 [7/13]

Soupamario [1] - Mod
Glyph [0]
Zen [0]
Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth) [1] - Mod
asianaussie [0]
Lovably Adorable Kanine (RR/Ranmaru) [1] - Mod
Gova [0]
JTB [1] - Tandora
WashedLaundry [0]
T-block [5] - Raziek, LAK, WL, Soup, aa
Raziek [0]
X1-12 [0]
Tandora [1] - X1

Not Voting [5] - JTB, Glyph, Zen, Gova, T-block, Boat

Glyph has been prodded.

Deadline has been set to July 16th at 11:59 PM EST!

Boatchouli

Smash Rookie
@T-Block: If your only ability is mod-confirmed information that Boat is Nia and Town, why did you not claim this in your first post?
This is a really stupid idea. He'd be outing two townies in his first post.
Not calling you scum for this, just calling you dumb.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Ok my lovelies. It's near deadline and I'm not liking Glyph's non-existance. If he doesn't post we will wagon him ToMmorow. If he can't play, THEN HE SHOULD REPLACE OUT.

Mod: You are doing a lovely job ; )

One of the inactives should put Tblock at L-1. Tandora/X1, if there is no sign of any inactives putting him at L-1, I want one of you to vote him. DO NOT LET US NO LYNCH. Please <3

Seriously my cupcakes, there is only one wagon and two stragglers. Please step it up. We cannot find scum like this, scum can dominate in an environment like this. (no competing wagons, lurker town, etc)

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm out playing smash tomorrow but will get back before the deadline so will be around to hammer if needed

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Don't hammer him until Glyph gives his input.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've actually never been very comfortable with Ryker's claim at the beginning of the game since he was already making excuses for why he might show up guilty to an investigation. I mean if he really is mason its good to get that out there early, but it just didn't settle well with me. He then went on to lead everyone in a fun little riddle exercise, which struck me as odd since Ryker always struck me as a guy who didn't believe in not scum hunting and wasting time.

However, we're totes lynching T-block.

A scum T-Block would pretty much ensure scum Ryker, and town T-Block clears Ryker. Either we force scum to use a NK (lest they like a confirmed townie running around the next day) or they're down a member and we pick off Ryker the next day. (Shut up Moth I'll call you by your hydra name when I feel like it).

I actually got a bit of an indy vibe from T-block's claim as well, but I guess we'll see how that works out.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Iunno, most of that comes from like the first page of the game and my skim through I did on a break

Boatchouli

Smash Rookie
I've actually never been very comfortable with Ryker's claim at the beginning of the game since he was already making excuses for why he might show up guilty to an investigation. I mean if he really is mason its good to get that out there early, but it just didn't settle well with me. He then went on to lead everyone in a fun little riddle exercise, which struck me as odd since Ryker always struck me as a guy who didn't believe in not scum hunting and wasting time.

However, we're totes lynching T-block.

A scum T-Block would pretty much ensure scum Ryker, and town T-Block clears Ryker. Either we force scum to use a NK (lest they like a confirmed townie running around the next day) or they're down a member and we pick off Ryker the next day. (Shut up Moth I'll call you by your hydra name when I feel like it).

I actually got a bit of an indy vibe from T-block's claim as well, but I guess we'll see how that works out.
You're looking at the situation and instead of recognizing that there could be a bus, you are insinuating that there IS a bus. That line won't sell.

So, yeah, not what I was expecting, but definitely interesting.

Glyph what about tblock gives you an indy read?
That isn't nearly as important. There's not a shadow of a chance that you both aren't around tomorrow to ask him. It's crunch time.

Vote TBlock

Calling for a hammer.

Remember what I've said (hint hint).

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Hun, it depends on what made you attack Tblock originally. I am also interested in what makes Glyph think you bussed, instead of just thinking it could have gone either way.

This is the only thing I can think of to comment on.

Everything else is just WHERE R DA LURKERS.

I am fine with the DAY ending, my lovelies. <3

asianaussie

Smash Hero
check up post while i have time

has anything extraordinary happened since i last posted, i honestly have not had time to read over the thread

is T-block still at L-1?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You're looking at the situation and instead of recognizing that there could be a bus, you are insinuating that there IS a bus. That line won't sell.

So, yeah, not what I was expecting, but definitely interesting.
Unless I'm mistaken, he said his role 100% confirms you as town. I'm sure as hell not gambling on if he lied or not if he flips scum, mostly because he was calling you town for sure from like page 2.

That isn't nearly as important. There's not a shadow of a chance that you both aren't around tomorrow to ask him. It's crunch time.
@X1- Generally roles that have to do with knowing something about a single player in a game are indy (at least in my experience). My guess would be (spoiler tag'd in case you haven't seen the show)
The antispiral itself. If I had designed the role, it would have to do with finding Nia and 'activating' her in order to win, though that would make sense from a mafia standpoint too)

Vote TBlock

Calling for a hammer.

Remember what I've said (hint hint).
vote: T-block

Boatchouli

Smash Rookie
Unless I'm mistaken, he said his role 100% confirms you as town. I'm sure as hell not gambling on if he lied or not if he flips scum, mostly because he was calling you town for sure from like page 2.
You said if he flips scum, it confirms me as scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 1.9 [7/13] - Final Votecount

Soupamario [1] - Mod
Glyph [0]
Zen [0]
Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth) [1] - Mod
asianaussie [0]
Lovably Adorable Kanine (RR/Ranmaru) [1] - Mod
Gova [0]
JTB [1] - Tandora
WashedLaundry [0]
T-block [7] - Raziek, LAK, WL, Soup, aa, Boat, Glyph
Raziek [0]
X1-12 [0]
Tandora [2] - X1, T-block

Not Voting [3] - JTB, Zen, Gova

It is now twilight until I put up the flip!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
As Team Dai-Gurren progressed through the above-ground wasteland that was their home, the team couldn't help shake the feeling that someone was stalking them. This person had always been there but had never really made his presence known to group before and, because of this, they thought it was possibly an anti-spiral scout.

As the team's Gurrens began to enter an arch surrounded by different shades of rock, they heard the sound of mantle crumbling. From above, a strange creature fell from the sky and onto the main deck of their Mechas. The creature tried to get up but he was too injured to make quick time and the members of the Dai-Gurren brigade quickly tied him up to examine him.

"This creature doesn't look to be human!" One said.

"Yeah, he's just a beastman working for the blasted anti-spirals!" Said another.

"Well if that's the case, we can't leave him alive now, can we?" Shouted a third.

And with that the team, the team decided to hang this perpetrator in the hopes that any further anti-spiral spying would be crushed. Little did they know...

T-block [Old Coco, Town One-Way Mason] Has Been Lynched!
Please send in your Night Actions by Monday July 18th at 11:59 A.M.!!!

As usual there is no talking in this thread until the next Day starts! But this thread will be locked anyway for your convenience.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
D2 Begins!

As Team Dai-Gurren awoke after a long night they could smell that blood was in the air. Something had come while the team was asleep and killed some of their comrades. After searching around, two noticeable members were missing from the group.

Boatchouli [Nia, Town Doctor]
has been killed during the Night.

Lovably Adorable Kanine [Leeron, Town Strawberry] has been killed during the Night.

The team knew this was not good and that more danger would certainly haunt their path. Something had to be done, and fast. It was certain that a traitor must be in their midst, but who?

But who...

In the midst of the confusion, D2 begins!

Votecount 2.0 [6/10]

Soupamario [0]
Glyph [0]
Zen [0]
asianaussie [0]
Gova [0]
JTB [0] - Tandora
WashedLaundry [0]
Raziek [0]
X1-12 [0]
Tandora [0]

Not Voting [10] - JTB, Zen, Gova, Soup, Glyph, aa, WL, Raz, X1, Tandora