• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guilty Gear Thread: Clearly everyone on Smashboards was waiting for Dizzy!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I get a very strong MOTHER 3 vibe from that mystery character.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Looks like a bed to me, with some mechanical enhancements attached. The top part looks like a holy hand grenade. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've used Wing Zero/Heero, Marth, Leon in Tales, but this might be the first Hikaru Midorikawa character I'm not learning.

We'll see

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
He also voices Akihiko.

Or did you pick up a new P4U character?
Or do you count using him in P3?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I actually learned how to use him. Nowhere near as good as Sion's Akihiko though. But I needed a vortex.

And yes. I did always have him in my P3 team. Even though I only played the english version

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Damn, I'm jealous about how many characters you play.
I always end up just trying to get better with one. :(

I just realized that Akihiko is the only character who has never left my party in P3.

Anyways, I'm surprised how close that sketch ended up being to the new character.

Edit:
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8366/rv6y.png

A scan with some shots of Eddie Zato and Bedman.
This game continues to look amazing.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I don't care what anyone says, Bedman looks amazing.

Possible sub for me.

Looks like his "hover" mentioned before is an eight way air dash.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I really hope Bedman has an attack called Enter Sandman.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So...

Guilty Gear fans, we have an apology to make.

Back in September, we announced that the GGXXAC+R patch would be out by the end of the year. That was based on the best information we had at the time, given the status of the XBLA patch. Unfortunately, the PS3 patch is still in development and WILL NOT be out this week.

We delayed announcing this because we were holding out as much hope as you were. We are very sorry for the delay! If it's any comfort, the lack of resources on the +R patch is due to the ongoing production of Guilty Gear Xrd.

Again, our biggest apologies and thanks for the continued patience and sticking with us. We owe you!
I'm never trusting a shoe again.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
http://shoryuken.com/2014/01/17/gui...eki-bunko-fighting-climax-to-follow-in-march/

Looks like Japan will be playing Xrd in February. That's surprisingly soon, and also means we shouldn't be surprised if the current roster is final, outside of the very real possibility for time release characters.

It's not a bad selection imo, plenty of playstyles are available. Hopefully anyone who is missing their main can find someone from the 13 we currently have.

Vashimus

Smash Master
<---------- >:[

Still a good starting roster though. At the very least Baiken and Testament should be added though.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Last edited:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
They better add Robo Ky in Xrd at some point. Without Robo the game is not worth buying for me.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Saved.

Man, I really hope some people aren't actually thinking of skipping the game because their character isn't in yet.
Arcsys will keep adding to this for a long time, everyone will show up eventually(except maybe Kliff and Justice.)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
As an alternate color or even a DLC costume would be great.

But I also like the new design. Either way, it's just a matter of time now. :3

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Not confirmed playable(or even as a boss) yet, but Arcsys rarely makes unplayable bosses. The unplayable bosses they have made don't look human.

Probably safe to assume she will be playable at some point. Hopefully as a time release character.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, Arcsys doesn't typically have unplayable bosses like Rutger said (except for that one boss version of I-No, and that's because of that ridiculous Super. Thankfully they're also not really known for the SNK boss syndrome either.

As for not playing the game if certain people weren't in...I want to say that even if Millia or Faust weren't in, I'd still play it and settle with say, Zato-1/Venom/Slayer, but...I truthfully can't say for sure since that's not the case.

Top Bottom