• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide to Bomb Recovery :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceZ

Smash Cadet
Here it is, probably one of the most helpful tactics Samus has.

---

First do DownB twice when you hit your bomb do diagnol in the way of the course. Repeat until you are close enough to UpB, or jump to UpB if you have a jump left. (Note that you with each set of bombs you will fall lower a little).

---

The key to this is timing so go to training mode and try this over and over making it farther and farther each time

-IceZ

Undefined

Smash Apprentice
Here it is, probably one of the most helpful tactics Samus has.

---

First do DownB twice when you hit your bomb do diagnol in the way of the course. Repeat until you are close enough to UpB, or jump to UpB if you have a jump left. (Note that you with each set of bombs you will fall lower a little).

---

The key to this is timing so go to training mode and try this over and over making it farther and farther each time

-IceZ
if you woulda put "For Your Health!" on the end of that i would have died laugh. no but seriously thx fro i didnt know how to do downb.

IceZ

Smash Cadet
Also you can do this into a grapple on the course meaning u can use ur throw to hook onto the course and pull urself up

Mars-

Smash Champion
Thanks for making this thread, I never would have figured out how to bomb jump without it. I kept trying to do down b and then di up toward the bomb.

IceZ

Smash Cadet
uhh i dunno if ur being sarcastic but i was just trying to help

IceZ

Smash Cadet
i didnt used to time it but then i saw a match i forget who was in it and i started trying to do it that way, and it worked so well i can recover so much farther now

mach5

Smash Journeyman
anyone who actually wants to learn about samus would of already read the guides to samus. like "aftermaths guide to samus" or "samus basics"

IceZ

Smash Cadet
not really? if a thread has helped people then it is a good thread and it has helped people so stfu

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Look man, I'll help you out. The problem is that you created a topic on something that is widely known throughout the smashboards community.

So this topic wasn't very necessary. But that's not really the problem. You presented this topic as if the technique was unknown and as if you were gracing us all with this discovery. If you made the topic with less of a "Grand discovery" tone, then people wouldn't have minded...as much.

IceZ

Smash Cadet
i didnt have that tone, when i searched through the topics i didnt see it. So one day i figured out wat i was doing wrong and i just wanted to share, and as shown before it helped a few people realize wut they were doing wrong too, wat is the problem with that?

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol.

Next time if anyone needs advice on how to bomb jump, they could just read the text on their Samus trophy in the game you know. See, even the game creators put bomb jump in part of the game

good thread for the laughs
(no offense meant, but lol)

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that you just trying to make a topic to get known, and this was something simple, but maybe it was not posted for a reason.

You need to use your discression when making a thread, a) is it hard to do? b) is it easy to find out without a 4 line guide?

Also, if it is explain better in the techs sticky in the Melee Desc. a guide is definately NOT needed.

IF this thread help people, then it IS useful, but it didn't help anyone. It is a waste of time and server memory. Everyone who posted was either being nice, or sarcastic. You obviously don't know what it means, because your very post sounds pretty sarcastic and joke like (':D' in thread title is not prof.). I really hope it is a joke. Hahahaa, jokes over.

Thread dies.

IceZ

Smash Cadet
Thanks for making this thread, I never would have figured out how to bomb jump without it. I kept trying to do down b and then di up toward the bomb.
this wasnt sarcastic, because before he posted a thread asking how to do it. I was excited cuz i got it down good and i wanted to help some1 else as shown above so here...

IceZ

Smash Cadet
its not ****** because the guy posted a thread ASKING SOMEONE TO ****ING HELP HIM, why dont u spend less time trying to b a douche and go suck off ur little brother mother ****er.

FAGGGGGGG

mach5

Smash Journeyman
wow calm down, you don't have to get all spazzy by telling everyone something they already know. just fix your mistake, accept it, and forget about it

IceZ

Smash Cadet
and hugs btw (u nerd) i wud pwn u ne day of teh week with ne character in da rosta boiiiiii. U r pretty much me divided by gg factor 5... nub

IceZ

Smash Cadet
l```l
l l
l l
l```l```l l```l```l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l l

IceZ

Smash Cadet
so ur basicaly saying u suk **** for coke... for ur boyfriend