• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Guaranteed thing on snake OOS (Shut up count!)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Whatever if this is already known, who cares. The point is snake is dumb, and this can be good knowledge to have whether it's common or not. With good reaction time, the moment snake hits your shield with the first ftilt hit you can press a or the c-stick to throw it (non-glidetossed) out of shield instantly. You can follow up with a slightly-walked down smash, or grab. To get the fsmash in you have to have been extremely close to his body, otherwise just downsmash. Many peach players use this against snake with their turnips. This is good to know.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
This will actually help a lot. I have trouble with F-tilt. I was scared to shield it a lot of the time so I usually space really well away from them. This gives me another option.

fZk

Smash Lord
Does it make a difference if it hits the front or the back of your shield? I mean, does the animation of Diddy turning around and tossing the banana, if he hits the back of your shield, take more frames or does he toss the banana instantly?

I never thought about this before.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
Praxis was telling me about this with peach, because peach's Jab attack comes out in around 3 frames, which is enough to hit before snake's second ftilt. Diddy's throw also comes out in 3 frames, so this is pretty tight. ;D

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Praxis was telling me about this with peach, because peach's Jab attack comes out in around 3 frames, which is enough to hit before snake's second ftilt. Diddy's throw also comes out in 3 frames, so this is pretty tight. ;D

Who do you think told ADHD?
Many peach players use this against snake with their turnips.
;)

Since turnip throw is 3 frames...whenever I get a stitchface, I just run at Snake and shield right outside of grab range. They get confused and ftilt me and I turnip OOS for a stitchface. Landed that 3 times on SamuraiPanda with one stitch in doubles once. xD

I really think that the Peaches are ahead with a lot of stuff, just because that our character has such little ability to kill that we're constantly delving to find the tiniest little guarantees. Guaranteed stitchface setups, guaranteed usmash setups...etc. Diddies properties are similar enough that many of the same setups apply.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I feel stupid for never doing this now. I always GT after the first ftilt and then get punished and it always makes me mad. >_>

TreK

Is "that guy"
*takes notes*
I used to GT after the 2nd ftilt, but snake uses his powershield-to-**** combo =/

ADHD

Smash Hero
This=what I do.

I'll take note of this. I've been trying incorporate just standing JC (or regular?) throws.

Which is faster out of shield: a JC throw or regular throw?
A jump cancel throw OOS is just delaying the regular throw..

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
or after the first ftilt you can just shield grab him,pummel and refresh your moves....

but that's just another option.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Ok this is something I DIDNT know about the Snake match up lolz. I usually just Glide Toss OOS but after the second ftilt hits my sheild. I sometimes might run into problems if the Snake catches on and only ftilts my shield with the first hit and then stops lolz. Now I have something against Snakes ftilt entirely lolz. I hope this is as good as I think it is.

THANKS ADHD/PRAXIS!!

-LLLL-

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
GOD I HATE THIS!

I made a stupid habit of always backwards glidetossing out of shield against snake's ftilt. But I'll get this down.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
To get the fsmash in you have to have been extremely close to his body, otherwise just downsmash.
could you just stutter step your side smash? granted a good snake will prolly just DI out of it anyway but still

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Still going to get your *** bussed on saturday scrub :D

bahahahaa

ADHD

Smash Hero
Surely, there has to be a way to ignore people on these forums. ^^^

Edit: Done :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Anti's username makes sense when you think about it.

Little Black Kid with White Girl Avatar. Almost as amazing as DMG with a picture of camping equipment.

Top Bottom