• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTAN Brawl+ Power Rankings [Mini Update! 07/22/10]

Patches

Smash Master
Just saying this guys, I'm most likely having a tourney on July 17th. I want B+ there, so you guys better show up so I can get on this PR. ;)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
whats the turn out of these brawl+ tournies? how many ppl?
for the 3 tourneys Ive been to, the count was 25+ then 19, then 22

and Patches, I would def reach your tourney, I'm free that weekend, its right after Iliads tho, iunno how many ppl will go to that, maybe push it back at least 1 week?

Patches

Smash Master
for the 3 tourneys Ive been to, the count was 25+ then 19, then 22

and Patches, I would def reach your tourney, I'm free that weekend, its right after Iliads tho, iunno how many ppl will go to that, maybe push it back at least 1 week?
Iliad's is June 12th.

Mine is July 17th. :) I'm just waiting for the venue to confirm that they can do it that date.

Patches

Smash Master
Is the tournament going to be in Ingersol? If not, where?
It will be in Ingersoll. Right on the main street. Like I said, I'm just waiting for the venue to let me know whether the date is fine or not. If I dont know within the week, I'll go down there and ask next Friday. As soon as I know, I'll make the thread on the boards and I'll let you guys know.

5ive, if Brawl+ is an option for my tournament, wanna be in charge? I know you won't let me down for it, I trust you and your brawl+ godlyness.

Patches

Smash Master
Have sf man, so many brawl players play it. How about if people bring set-ups specifically for it?
If the venue lets me, sure. The thing is, I'm renting out a gym, so theres only one room. Its big, but still. I might see if they'll give me another room, but like I said. I'll let you guys know, once I know. But I definitely wanna see the B+ scene down there.

Patches

Smash Master
How far of a drive is it? Can I get there by transit?
Yeah. Thing is, if you go by Train/bus I don't think you can taken a tv? I dunno.

Anyways. Its like... 1 and a half hour - 1 and three quarters of an hour drive west down the 401. Its heading toward London and Windsor.

Uhm, I know the greyhound has a bus that comes through here. Not sure what time though, if you come down the night before, I can find someone to house you.

The VIA train comes through twice a day. One arrives in ingersoll at 9ish in the morning, the other 9ish at night. You can catch this from Union station in Toronto. I probably find an easier method for you to travel if you gimme some details. I can also arrange for some people to be picked up Woodstock which is about 15 minutes away from Ingersoll, which would save you some money.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
It will be in Ingersoll. Right on the main street. Like I said, I'm just waiting for the venue to let me know whether the date is fine or not. If I dont know within the week, I'll go down there and ask next Friday. As soon as I know, I'll make the thread on the boards and I'll let you guys know.

5ive, if Brawl+ is an option for my tournament, wanna be in charge? I know you won't let me down for it, I trust you and your brawl+ godlyness.

lol wut ingersoll pop:11700

Top Bottom