• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GTAN Brawl+ Power Rankings [Mini Update! 07/22/10]

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Yo 5ive cant spell, phillies these days with their english. You spell definitely, definitely not definately. Lrn2spell ;)

Edit: And 5ive deletes me again...

.Marik

is a social misfit
It was probably the most intense and close set I saw that day.

Eugene definitely has the potential to take number one on the Power Rankings. No doubt about it.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Yo 5ive cant spell, phillies these days with their english. You spell definitely, definitely not definately. Lrn2spell ;)

Edit: And 5ive deletes me again...
Agreed^
yo Eugene next time beat holy like seriously, are you ****?
all u can do is play mw2 like f1zz.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'd like to congratulate Eugene.

EVEN THOUGH HIS FALCON NEEDS MORE UP B. God.

So many up B OOS opportunities and you ****ed them up.

:mad:

5ive

Smash Champion
umm, why is Marik above me on the list?
You only have 2 tournaments under your belt. You will need more results to overtake me and/or Marik, as we each have at least 3 (me having 5) tournaments participated in.

Realistically, if you outplace either me or Marik at the next tournament, with your share of notable wins, you will over take at least one of us.

Yes, you beat him at Brewin' Up Some Brawl, but that was before we had a solid list, and it was your first tournament. It WAS, however, enough to get you on honorable mentions, and this time, it was enough to warrant 6th place on the PR.

Another great example with this is Pho's win against Tinman. Even though he beat him in a set, it was his first tournament; he will not automatically overtake Tinman with one tournament result. It did help him get on the PR though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
here are my 2 cents on the list.

I agree with it, Distructo is still #1 as he hasn't been defeated by anyone in (besides Iliad), outside of trolling lol, very good job earning this spot, not showing up to another tourney, or getting outplaced by either Eugene or myself should make him lose it tho.

Eugene did very well at my tourney, He beat King Kong whom I can't beat, and in addition I ****ed up that tourney by losing to pho. He totally deserves to be above me, and with the way this list is organized, since tourneys are organized in a 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 fation, I'll get my chance to beat Eugene in tourney, which I totally think I can do, and if I am not able to, I'll shut up til next time

Don't really care about anyone who is below me (lol sorry :p)

So yeah, shutting up now, will attempt to prove myself next tourney.

Top Bottom