• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Groundbreaking strategy

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Okay, here's THE best way to win with Zelda.

Before the match starts, hold A. If done correctly, you'll hear a magical sound as the match starts. And Zelda will be good. If you mess up with that, press down+B.

It's amazing how much the Melee metagame is advancing, even after so many years and after Brawl came out.

TheLake

Smash Master
Zeldas metagames gonna evolve more than raptor from jurassic park to jurassic park three (They can bark at each other!)

Give it time gents, give it time *nods wisely*

darkatma

Smash Hero
that's because you haven't played my zelda yet
you could watch the vids in my siggie though :p

(btw i'm not being serious about zelda>sheik)
but ask anyone i've played, they'll say my zelda is sweet
anyone i've played would include most of norcal, including all the baysians and such

edit2
lol Mow you changed your name

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Psssh, there's a much better strategy than that. If you want to win, 100% of the time with Zelda, right as the match is starting, firmly hold the R and A buttons and beat your opponent in the head with your controller until he's unconscious. Works every time.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Psssh, there's a much better strategy than that. If you want to win, 100% of the time with Zelda, right as the match is starting, firmly hold the R and A buttons and beat your opponent in the head with your controller until he's unconscious. Works every time.
that's actually kinda funny. XD

Top Bottom