• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Banks

Smash Hero
wow, one of us could actually win this! cort should be a bit out of practice, scar is good and all but happens to play falcon...anyone else to really worry about?

edit: wait, it's in january. mew2guy might find it by then...
LOL you obviously don't know who anyone is, you'd be lucky to get top 20

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
nope, it was wak,
waks the only one who bans me,
its like a game, hes pretty good at it, so i guess it makes up for the fact he sucks at smash.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Who here goes to Senator O'connor?

My friend says that i know somebody that plays melee and is in grade 11?
Patrick Seimon

i know him in rl he msged me when Raymond got to his house.

i got mm against hit friends lololol gg.

Banks

Smash Hero
i would be, but i know people who wouldn't need luck to do better ;)
lol yea i don't know how good you canadians are, I know some canadians can definitely win, but I just found it funny that you named cort and scar and there are plenty of people who have taken tourney sets off them on that list =p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol yea i don't know how good you canadians are, I know some canadians can definitely win, but I just found it funny that you named cort and scar and there are plenty of people who have taken tourney sets off them on that list =p
sheik is cool .

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice

oh hai banks
wanna go skip merrily across the doc boards and bump some ancient threads?
not bein sarcastic, it looks like it could be fun. ^_^

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
we all suck.

we're horrible.

mm kirby dittos?

idea

Smash Master
like who? i've probably heard of them but i don't look up tournament results enough to have an idea of how good everyone is. i'm probably going to this too by the way =) although that's not really good news for the multitude of people who don't like jigglypuff.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be going to david's tonight. I got mad assignments this week that I need to do so I'm going to milk the weekend for all it has to do them.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
So are people coming to tmr's halloween SCAREFEST at David's?

6pm!
Nice, this is what I was hoping to see in this thread. I can guarantee that Paul and I will be there, I have yet to hear from Julian, but I imagine he'd be pumped to come unless he has prior plans. I'll bring my set up and I'll tell Paul to bring his.

I hope I can cough up a costume by 6 pm tonight XD.

Banks

Smash Hero
sheik is cool .
you bet your tushie

oh hai banks
wanna go skip merrily across the doc boards and bump some ancient threads?
not bein sarcastic, it looks like it could be fun. ^_^
lmao yea bumping ancient threads is always fun

we all suck.

we're horrible.

mm kirby dittos?
i'm sure you would win those, and I know you aren't horrible jeez lolll

like who? i've probably heard of them but i don't look up tournament results enough to have an idea of how good everyone is. i'm probably going to this too by the way =) although that's not really good news for the multitude of people who don't like jigglypuff.
Darc, Dazwa, th0rn, Heart Break Kid, JMan, (skler in pools) have all beaten cort in sets, and they are all going

th0rn, jman, eggm have beaten scar that i know of / have seen but idk who he can beat out of the aforementioned people

idk should be awesome competition for everyone at any rate =D

Top Bottom