• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
LOL DAVID YOUR SIG IS AMAZING
this sig was made by the lovely and talented I.B and i love it to death

^____^

<3 imadh

edit: brampton's presence would be greatly appreciated. i'm not sure how Go-Busing it works but i'll look into it later tonight if you still require assistance.

idea

Smash Master
well, a lot of go buses (all?) stop at finch station, so that makes it easier for them.

i might be coming...either around 8, or around 3 and i'll be tired. either way that'll be my last day at work =D and i officially started training at other work today: rogers video. THEY CARRY YUGIOH CARDS <_<

2 free rentals per week =)

i agree, that sig is excellent, probably the best teen titans one yet. the second best would probably be ryan's. mike was telling me i'm aqualad. but i haven't watched the show enough to know who that is. X_X so someone has to pick a good quote by him.

*explicit appreciation for brampton traveling to GTA all the time*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL, so theirs a lot of people moving this year. Some going east coast some coming up near Toronto and some coming for west coast. But it looks like Stos is moving out of tiny basement next week! I'm moving toooooooo Pharmacy and Eglinton. So, who lives around that area?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmfao wow.
next year im moving right beside Warden, the houses they're putting up.
some are already up but my house is like near the road so yeah haha next year i'm sure i can have like
30+ my place fo melee or brawl, or both.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm Superman and I have a quote.

"You *****es Open Up Your ******* And Get Ready."

lmfaolmfaolmfao

*thinks of a much better quote*

idea

Smash Master
i'm at pharmacy and st. clair. pretty close. i think i know which houses you're talking about too. i watched them being built gradually over most of grade 12 =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i'm at pharmacy and st. clair. pretty close. i think i know which houses you're talking about too. i watched them being built gradually over most of grade 12 =P
actually im moving to a appartment. Like we're taking the whole floor XD. But yeah next year were moving to a house, haha. Looks like me and you are gonna MELEE IT UP whenever we're free.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
"**** batman and robin, bring that bat mobile through scarborough* n'gga we'll rob em"
who ever knows and posts what song this line is from gets 2 bucks next event i meet them.
gogogo.

*lol at changed location.

Top Bottom