• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

efex

Smash Cadet
I'd use Linux but I'm a PC gamer and it has no games. =(

LOL NO, GTFO MAC***
you obviously know nothing about linux then if you say it has no games compatability, because it can run ALL games, clearly linux is compatable with ANYTHING.

McD

Smash Journeyman
GUYS RIGHT NOW I'LL BE SELLING A PREMODED WII , THATS RIGHT PREMODED WITH A CHIP OF YOUR CHOICE! , ALSO COMES WITH 5 GAMES AND THE WII REMOTE AND NUNCHUCK , i'm going for 425 for each console, or message me if you want to work something out
Had any problems with the modded ones yet?

efex

Smash Cadet
man you know what all you guys need a sheik job....i heard she's giving them for free now adays

efex

Smash Cadet
Had any problems with the modded ones yet?
NONE what so ever i've updated the firmware countless times, in your console you get the choice of either a cyclowiz or a wiikey (cyclowiz is 5 bucks more, but comes with a programming switch that can be turned on and off and a disable chip availiblity

efex

Smash Cadet
ok i'm going to be ordering chips for this week, everyone let me know if your interested in an install or a system , i gotta know exactly how many to buy , only serious offers please , wiikeys 75 dollars and a full cyclowiz install going for 100 (includes switch and disable features)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
You have to send me some music man. Or give me a list of bands and I'll get my sister to download them.

When's the next GTA tourny besides Smashturbation and Vwins' thing?

McD

Smash Journeyman
I stopped posting here when efex got way out of hand...
Finally the mass amounts of spam has been recognized

efex

Smash Cadet
ok whos the jacka$$ who reported me to a mod, thats downright low of you , i already stoped after toxn asked IF YOU NOTICED ?, because none of you were smart enough to ask .

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
lol i feel sorry for andy, the other gta threads are now becoming clear of spam (i hope), while this one is just out of ****ing control, try and keep the spam to a limit guys

McD

Smash Journeyman
Oh, just to throw something out there, and get off this spam topic (I mean, I think we got the point accross)
Homsar and I are planning on hosting a tourny, we got some really good areas to host :)
So, things are looking up. I'm working on getting VCR's :D

Just a heads up :D

McD

Smash Journeyman
lmao, to be fair, Ill be running it if hes not there
cause its pretty much, my money...
AND! no date is confimered!!

P.S McD - Tyler...
Tyler, thats my name now

Top Bottom