• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

C

Circle

I was scrolling through the last 2 pages... Let's play a game guys!!! It's call'd "CYBER DOESN'T EXIST!" Very easy game, whenever cyber says anything, we ignore it! Since he's sucky irl it's ok. It's like he never existed in the first place =)

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Too homoerrotic to be real.

Look at his e-mail. Look at his posts. C'monz. Why didn't we get a name yet, if he is real?

And Kronic...you live near Xavier? If we could meet there one time, would you like to MM?
I dont live near Xavier, but my school is closer to Xavier than my house, so I'd come straight after school.

As for a MM...at most a dollar...cause I know I'm gonna lose. Just wanna freshen up before these tourney's start up, cause I feel rusty...

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Don't get me started on rusty.

I've played a bit, but it's like playing my brother's caping, drug dealing, grab happy Doc makes me worse. It's the only thing he plays against my Falco now.

Not to mention my controller is messed up now. It goes kinda right/left sometimes.

Who do you main, Kronic?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Look at his e-mail. Look at his posts. C'monz. Why didn't we get a name yet, if he is real?
I know his real name, he told me not to tell you guys because he doesn't want you guys to know his real name and calling his house. He's a scared, short boy.

efex

Smash Cadet
I'm good with computers, because i just made a new account.
btw did i mention that everyone in mississuaga sucks at smash, especially tyrantwolf?
cybrisagodatsmash@hotmail.com
lol adnan it wasnt me :laugh:

As for this fellow calling his lawyers , don't worry i got myself a crack team of lawyers that were former members of the a-team and Dragnet. But also if you guys aren't satisfied enough , I've watched well over 30 Sherlock Holmes episodes so i know what i am doing when it comes to crime. Also we have coated our gamecubes with special glow in the dark paint, so when the golden boy does attack we can follow the glowing cubes of justice and discover his real identities(Because its really hard to distinguish oompa loompa like golden boys). Also everyone i have bought enough baking magazines to lay around as traps for when he gets hungry and needs a cooking recipe. Please everyone do not be temped to pick up these magazines because they are booby trapped with special perfume(the scent of prostitution, by Britney spears) which will help my special team of highly trainer wiener dogs and poodles follow the criminals scent. Also to make sure things don't get out of hand i have prepared clown costumes for all of us to dress into , so we can surround him and make obscene laughing noises so he believes he has walked into a fun house of nightmares instead of a smash tournament.
Also I am very glad you have not given out his name because if you did it would ruin my monotonously excellent plan, and because this plan is so great i shall call it the "fence of doom" not to be mistake by the fence of pain.

SexualHarassmentPanda

Smash Rookie
Also to make sure things don't get out of hand i have prepared clown costumes for all of us to dress into , so we can surround him and make obscene laughing noises so he believes he has walked into a fun house of nightmares instead of a smash tournament.
*childhood nightmares*

C

CybrSecks

New account incase i get banned, *****es!!!

i can always change my appearance, you'll never catch me.

and you see my avatar? myuhaha, i'll steal yours before you know it.

see u later misssisssaga!!!
THIS ACCT IS ACTUALLY DRO LOL MINGDAME

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
lol wow...i see i've missed alot..... but yea

I.B. sucks that ur takin a break....hopefully u'll still come to atleast some casuals and play...

as for this Cybr kid....I'm just gonnna say I'd love to see him come to a tourney.....uhh correction... i'd love to see wat would happen to him wen if he comes to a tourney...

efex

Smash Cadet
New account incase i get banned, *****es!!!

i can always change my appearance, you'll never catch me.

and you see my avatar? myuhaha, i'll steal yours before you know it.

see u later misssisssaga!!!
THIS ACCT IS ACTUALLY DRO LOL MINGDAME
ROFL

You know what else is a mingdame?

THIS IS ADNAN :0

So, that tournament with those lifelines? yeah those guys are hosting another one without a rematch rule. Same day as SoS1.

:0

1st place wins a ****ing Wii O_O!

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to go to the tournies/tourney, but I doubt I can. >__>;

Adnan/Matt, I need to know when Gamers is next on, I wanna face you guise and possibly Kronic.

...We need to record matchus~

efex

Smash Cadet

Adnan/Matt, I need to know when Gamers is next on, I wanna face you guise and possibly Kronic.

what is gamers ?!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

rofl Good news bud. I'm free this Friday :000!

Meaning, I will be at Gamerz :]. Ever since I've stopped playing with you I've gotten ****tier against Falcos. It's sad :[.

efex

Smash Cadet

Meaning, I will be at Gamerz :]. Ever since I've stopped playing with you I've gotten ****tier against Falcos. It's sad :[.
hes mad cause i beat him like i said i would :D , would have happened earlier if it wasn't for that dam downsmash that takes up ledges !!!! <3 peach and her super dress !

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie

Uh....what's Gamers...and I want in.
Is this the Xavier Video Game Club or sumtin else?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
If Kronic and Efex come to FX, it will be epic. We need to record matches if Efex can come. >_>

I warn you guise though, I got a lot crappier, no ****ting youz.

...A GC/Wii will be there, right?

efex

Smash Cadet
record matches to video tapes and give them to me -_-;;; i don't wanna bring my equipment takes to long to set up and lots of hard drive space -_-;;;

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ROFFLLL MATT!

CYCLOPS FALCO!

XDDDD! That was too good. But on a serious note guys, I really need to know. Is it possible for Falcon bair to spike? seriously. I was playing Matt with my Ganon and he edgeguarded me with a bair and I SOMEHOW GOT SPIKED.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
maybe he hit with the weakest part of the hitbox and it sent you at a downwards angle.

but that's not really spiking >___>

what was the angle like?
Ganon was upBin' to the corner, bair'd be on the edgeish but I was still above it away from stagespiking way. It was sooo gay.

I swear now it's a fact, strange smash stuff happen when I'm around XD.

efex

Smash Cadet
it wasnt just a spike it was a BAIR METEOR !!!!! i saw the stars come out of my fists of fury !

Top Bottom