• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
AN results and shoutouts here >_> I know the results are bad but I'll try to get them from the staff if possible so that I can do a better results page. But shoutouts there :00.

ROFL @ not sleeping at all the night before

No johnz, I lost fair and bair.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2417209#post2417209

EDIT: I got like 2 days available to travel-&-smash! So someone, please say something, (Preferably NNR region.)

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
...weird glitch.

I was playing on FoD with Peach against my friend's YL.

So I pulled out a bomb with down-b, and when I threw it, it stayed in one spot, floating, for about 5 seconds, then it exploded. Even though nothing was there anymore, anytime someone crossed where it was, they'd get knocked back and recieve 35 damage, as if hit by a bomb. That happened about 4 times then it stopped.

Can someone tell me how this happened or maybe it was just a one time thing?

I.B

Smash Lord
Check this little joke...

First, say "Mohamed" out loud, 20 times.

then read this aloud:
Ashamed

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
AH-SHA-MID

:00!

ROFL Dro, there was a Falco player that reminded us a lot of you. Interms of hair style, sitting posture and SHL game. XDD

Encubed

Smash Cadet
Add me to the list!

Encubed/Dany - (Peach/Climbers) Square One area (Rathburn & Hurontario)

I aim to succeed. At what exactly I'm not quite sure.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Ahahaha, sweet!

Climbers? Mang, awesome, just like David.

Are you really 23? Because I'm like, 14. >__>; Kinda intimidating...if you lose, you aren't gonna beat me up, are you? :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Add me to the list!

Encubed/Dany - (Peach/Climbers) Square One area (Rathburn & Hurontario)

I aim to succeed. At what exactly I'm not quite sure.
HOLY ****!

You live ridiciously close to Dzenan and myself. I'm Hurontario and Eglinton, and Dzenan is same area as you. lol Nice to see you making the effort to get into the smash scene :].

Encubed

Smash Cadet
I'm not nearly as good as probably most of you guys (especially Climbers - I've never practiced their chain grabs, I just play them aggro for kicks), but we definitely need to get together at some point.

And yes, I'm 23. I've been playing fairly regularly with my bro and people at UTM since SSB64 came out. I'll only beat you up a little bit though if I lose. With a soft object or something. Deal?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yes, you lost to Andy. I remember you and I ASKED you if you were the guy from Smashboards who made that combo video. You said "Noo".

Way to lie there, buddy ]:

XD
LOLOLOLOLOLOL "Noo" haha .. heh.. I was about to go to AN but then i was busy, crap lol. Hope to see you guys in the next toronto smash event.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
a flying ****ing goomba

ROFL (inside joke with Jeff)

OMG Did I tell anyone what happened @ AN with me and Cameron?

He probably doesn't know this but omg.

Kay, I was volunteering @ AN so that I could get the ****load of stuff they give you. So I was somehow in the ballroom dancing, and I met up with Cameron on the way there. So while I was helping out they wanted everyone to pair up. Girl and guy, so I saw this chick and omg was she one hot ***** with a nice rack. Seriously, those things were eye candy. So I approach her, point at her and then back at myself and she nods. So I walk up to her to take her hand and just before I got to her CAMERON WALKS UP TO HER, ASKS HER AND THEY WALK AWAY. I was like

NOOOOO

Worst part was, an old lady came to ME and tried to ask me, and I was all like

**** that ****

Rofl, it was funny and sad. I wanted to get her number ]:

D.B

Smash Ace
a flying ****ing goomba

Kay, I was volunteering @ AN so that I could get the ****load of stuff they give you. So I was somehow in the ballroom dancing, and I met up with Cameron on the way there. So while I was helping out they wanted everyone to pair up. Girl and guy, so I saw this chick and omg was she one hot ***** with a nice rack. Seriously, those things were eye candy. So I approach her, point at her and then back at myself and she nods. So I walk up to her to take her hand and just before I got to her CAMERON WALKS UP TO HER, ASKS HER AND THEY WALK AWAY. I was like

NOOOOO

**** that ****

^ owned, anyways we really need another smash fest we havent had one for too long ;-;

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
a flying ****ing goomba

NOOOOO

**** that ****

LOL!

You just got Fogel'd

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I will have no grudge on him if he got her number, and gives it to me. :]

Anyway, Matt, David and Micheal. (And J.L if he's around(BTW wtf is your name) Marco has invited us to play with him :00. Monday-Wednesday of next week. You *****es in or out? he lives around Finch station apparantly.

J.L

Smash Ace
I will have no grudge on him if he got her number, and gives it to me. :]

Anyway, Matt, David and Micheal. (And J.L if he's around(BTW wtf is your name) Marco has invited us to play with him :00. Monday-Wednesday of next week. You *****es in or out? he lives around Finch station apparantly.
I can probably make it on monday, and maybe wednesday. My name is Julian btw, the mc at AN said tht so many times lol

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I can probably make it on monday, and maybe wednesday. My name is Julian btw, the mc at AN said tht so many times lol
Man, I didn't care about names and wasn't paying attention to them either. It was all about me. Wherever they told me to play, I went to own and eat people for dinner.

Like, do you think anyone knows the names of the strippers/whores they'be ****ed or been with?

Didn't think so.. :]

Adnan - 1

Everyone else's mindgames - 0

C

Cybr Smash

**** you F8AL! I can't wait to go to those mississuaga tournaments to make money by money matching those n00bs. I plan to go to that huge trans canada tournament this year and make $1000 in money matching. It's a good thing I'll use a different name and wear different clothes so you guys won't know it's me! Get rdyu to losf all your money guyz!!!!!!!11!!!!!

:)

Btw: TyrantWolf sucks at smash. I can own him. Actually, I can own anyone (ken,pc,kdj,azen etc.)cuz i play docand study that evolution vid by dbr.!!!

*loves and kisses - cyber smash*

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
**** you F8AL! I can't wait to go to those mississuaga tournaments to make money by money matching those n00bs. I plan to go to that huge trans canada tournament this year and make $1000 in money matching. It's a good thing I'll use a different name and wear different clothes so you guys won't know it's me! Get rdyu to losf all your money guyz!!!!!!!11!!!!!

Btw: TyrantWolf sucks at smash. I can own him. Actually, I can own anyone (ken,pc,kdj,azen etc.)cuz i play docand study that evolution vid by dbr.!!!

umm lmao, everyone is missisauga is just as good as F8AL if not better. I going to go just to **** you soooooo bad that you will cry so hard because i took your money:psycho:

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer

Lol, all of DBR is crap except for like, 2 people.

GL

Top Bottom