• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Cure

Smash Rookie
Just a warning to anyone in the ontario area.

There is this one guy who goes by the name Cyber,Cybr or Mojo. Do not let him come to your tournements. He has gone too many in my area run by me and my crew and he constently swears when he loses, makes racist comments, and We've also had a few problems with stuff getting stolen. (gamecube and disc :( )

We have banned him from all stuff in our area. Hopefully the same wont happen to you guys and overall it is not at all fun to play with him as he ruins the fun for everybody.
i have also had problems with cybr. i had multiple 64 and gba games in my drawer and they went missing the first time he came over to my home.

C

Circle

ROFL YEA!

"THAT'S IT! NO ONE BEATS ME IN TABLE TENNIS! IF YOU CAN BEAT ME IN TABLE TENNIS, JUST TAKE THE XBOX! BUT IF I WIN I GET THE XBOX AND YOUR MONEY!" (Jeremy Smiles)

SexualHarassmentPanda

Smash Rookie
haha i watched that ep on friday

"oh thank you thank you, no i don't take sugar. oh yes victory tea, u want some? oh oh u can't have any"

rofl when he humps anastasia's head

C

Circle

Owww... don't start man... you got me excited when you mentioned that part O_O

"Uh huh STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!"

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Wait. So if he steals, plays like an idiot, has the average skill of a three-year old, swears, causes problems with the venue and is generally accepted as a nuissance to everyone why isn't he banned again...?

C

Circle

The funny thing is that me could be as easily reading all this as anyone who can and would. If he causes problems it will be sorted out, the fact that our sheer numbers and friendships/connections... nothing will happen.

C

Cybr Smash

Okay so I finally got an account working on here.

I bet I could beat all of you. You sound like little *****es. After I beat you I'll steal your **** you little faggets. You know what if i ever come to your tournaments, Your not gonna even know its me, I will use a fake name and steal your ****, then sit back and laugh.

-Cybr

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I bet I could beat all of you. You sound like little *****es. After I beat you I'll steal your **** you little faggets. You know what if i ever come to your tournaments, Your not gonna even know its me, I will use a fake name and steal your ****, then sit back and laugh.

-Cybr
See? That's how mature he is. I think this is his third account. Here are the accounts he told me he has registered: Mojo Jojo, Cyber and this new one he just made today: Cybr Smash...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

-Cybr
kay, go get a new hobby. lol.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord

-Cybr
I lol'd irl.

I.B

Smash Lord

-Cybr
That post made my blood boil a little.

D.B

Smash Ace

-Cybr
Thanks for telling us now when we see an unfamiliar face we can kick you out.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If me or f8al are there we could point him out easily. I am attending the next possible tourney thats happening so If hes there I will point him out and if hes not I will describe him. (He has one feature that makes him stick out)

Cyber plays Doc.

D

Deleted member

-Cybr
Yes, I hope you try any of the aforementioned, apparently you're a shorty.

i've heard they have some emotional problems

Runawayfire

Smash Lord

-Cybr
Lol you talk like this and you're some short dude?

LAWL.
That is all.

( I feel like a hyprocrite right now, but yeah... we really shouldn't feed the trolls.)

efex

Smash Cadet

-Cybr
i like how he says "finally" must have took a pee brain like you hours to figure out how to hit the register button, or maybe it was your name, how do you spell it ? one f one a two g's ? not sure maybe you should have put an extra zxzxzx because it gives you 300x the rep on boards also admins give up there access to people like you. **** guys with a name like Cybr smash we should be scared, not by his e-thug persona but by his horrible grammar and redneck like trailer trash talk. Did you come up with the idea to sign up under a fake name yourself, or did you mom come up with that for you ? And of course, no one would actually notice you putting gamecubes into your overly sized green giant pockets, so you have us there. Please dont come to our event we fear your abilities to stuff gamecubes inside your pockets and also how you were able to ACTUALLY register on these boards. He must be the intelligent kind guys we have to watch out for his cunning stealth like abilities, not because hes sneaky because he's probably the size of my leg, also his golden hair gives him the ability to strike homosexuality inside even the toughest of men, so watch out guys. Please spare oh great Cybr homosexual machine, and just dont bother showing up to an event. We are already scared of such names like Mojo, Cybr, and your greatest name yet, the golden ***. But if you would like to come to the event please find me so we can discuss cooking recipes and which backstreet boy was the hottest.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i like how he says "finally" must have took a pee brain like you hours to figure out how to hit the register button, or maybe it was your name, how do you spell it ? one f one a two g's ? not sure maybe you should have put an extra zxzxzx because it gives you 300x the rep on boards also admins give up there access to people like you. **** guys with a name like Cybr smash we should be scared, not by his e-thug persona but by his horrible grammar and redneck like trailer trash talk. Did you come up with the idea to sign up under a fake name yourself, or did you mom come up with that for you ? And of course, no one would actually notice you putting gamecubes into your overly sized green giant pockets, so you have us there. Please dont come to our event we fear your abilities to stuff gamecubes inside your pockets and also how you were able to ACTUALLY register on these boards. He must be the intelligent kind guys we have to watch out for his cunning stealth like abilities, not because hes sneaky because he's probably the size of my leg, also his golden hair gives him the ability to strike homosexuality inside even the toughest of men, so watch out guys. Please spare oh great Cybr homosexual machine, and just dont bother showing up to an event. We are already scared of such names like Mojo, Cybr, and your greatest name yet, the golden ***. But if you would like to come to the event please find me so we can discuss cooking recipes and which backstreet boy was the hottest.
I lol'd irl. Anyways, he talked to me today and told me "I'm going to the smash tournaments in mississuaga in the summer and I'm gonna try to steal myself some gamecubes, memory cards and smash discs. Maybe some controllers too because I know that everyone in mississuaga is stupid and sucks at smash." and I replied "well, i already told them what you look like, so good luck..."

He is going to try to come to your tournaments guys, so please watch out. I don't want you guys to get your stuff stolen. Oh and he also told me "if they beat me up, i'll just sue them" and i told him "well, you won't be allowed on their property...".

Cybrisagodatsmash

Smash Rookie
I'm good with computers, because i just made a new account.

You guys suck at smash, i can own you guys. Ken also sucks at smash. I can't wait till I go to your tournaments under a new name because by the end of the tournament, im gonna have all your gamecubes, controllers, smash discs and memory cards. too bad u guys wont be abl to rgoenize me because im too smrt for yuo guyz. lol.

btw did i mention that everyone in mississuaga sucks at smash, especially tyrantwolf?

lolololloll12lolololoewl
btw2 if anyone wants to talk to me, add me to msn: cybrisagodatsmash@hotmail.com

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Why did you have to make a new account...?

This place is like a soap opera, srsly guysh. I know I've said it before.

"lol wanna cybr seckz lololo"

And Imadh quitting is also a plot twist in the soap opera. >__>

srsly guise dis is da most bored evr im not evn eggserating

BTW, that was epic, Matt.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Why did you have to make a new account...?

This place is like a soap opera, srsly guysh. I know I've said it before.

"lol wanna cybr seckz lololo"

And Imadh quitting is also a plot twist in the soap opera. >__>

srsly guise dis is da most bored evr im not evn eggserating

BTW, that was epic, Matt.
Now all we need is some hot sexy chicks as actors.;)

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
I'm good with computers, because i just made a new account.

You guys suck at smash, i can own you guys. Ken also sucks at smash. I can't wait till I go to your tournaments under a new name because by the end of the tournament, im gonna have all your gamecubes, controllers, smash discs and memory cards. too bad u guys wont be abl to rgoenize me because im too smrt for yuo guyz. lol.

btw did i mention that everyone in mississuaga sucks at smash, especially tyrantwolf?

lolololloll12lolololoewl
btw2 if anyone wants to talk to me, add me to msn: cybrisagodatsmash@hotmail.com
?? wow...this guy has some balls...adnan should kick ur ***

Oh...and is nethin goin down this weekend? Adnan...if u guys still run Smash afterschool @ Xavier on friday, think I could come??

To Dragon_Hawk....POKEMON IS GAYER THAN PRO WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Too homoerrotic to be real.

Look at his e-mail. Look at his posts. C'monz. Why didn't we get a name yet, if he is real?

And Kronic...you live near Xavier? If we could meet there one time, would you like to MM?

Top Bottom