• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey Afrolian, I'm gonna be @ Xavier tomorrow! :0

Anyway lets plan up some **** for first week of May, I got the day off o_o. And yeah, anything happened this past weekend?

have all you sauga peepz signed up for SoSI? You should. You can pay to get 4stocked by a future EC PRer. :p
Yeah guys, sign up! I mean, I can display my amazing beasting on you guys tournament style. After all, I am that PRer that he's talking about!

:0!!!!

ROFL You'll be up there soon Daniel. I hear you were actually considered to be up there too, nice ****. Peach or Fox main?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
I main fox and peach equally. secondary luigi. yea i heard i was considered, but i rather be on the PR without any doubt then spot 15. We'll see at transCan. And where is tai and whoever else plays in toronto, oh and ambrose too.

I know there are at least another 5 people that just havent posted in the thread that would most likely come. so post people. It isnt that far away.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I main fox and peach equally. secondary luigi. yea i heard i was considered, but i rather be on the PR without any doubt then spot 15. We'll see at transCan. And where is tai and whoever else plays in toronto, oh and ambrose too.

I know there are at least another 5 people that just havent posted in the thread that would most likely come. so post people. It isnt that far away.
If it'll make you happier I'll gather the Sauga guys and TTC it there. Closest subway station is..? (I'm lazy, normally I'd mapquest it and do it myself, lol)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
ADNAN I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!

Also I'm hoping someone can donate his home so ppl can smash this weekend. *nudge* We need to have some casuals before these tourneys.

C

Circle

Closest station is Main which is on the east end. Then you have to either do a bit of walking or take the Dawes bus.

efex

Smash Cadet
circle is the set of all points in a plane at a fixed distance, called the radius, from a given point, the centre.

Circles are simple closed curves which divide the plane into an interior and exterior. The circumference of a circle means the length of the circle, and the interior of the circle is called a disk. An arc is any continuous portion of a circle.

A circle is a special ellipse in which the two foci coincide (i.e., are the same point). Circles are conic sections attained when a right circular cone is intersected with a plane perpendicular to the axis of the cone.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
ill add subway directions soon. But yes, the closest subway station is main. And you can take the dawes bus. dawes is in the bus route name, i forget the number. take that bus to secord and dawes, which is the first set of street lights once the bus turns onto dawes. That would be great if you could gather gather the sauga people Adnan.

efex

Smash Cadet
Does anyone wanna smash with me sometime durring the week , please live close to lawnsdown station...like 10-15 mins away , i really hate travelling -_-;;;

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Does anyone wanna smash with me sometime durring the week , please live close to lawnsdown station...like 10-15 mins away , i really hate travelling -_-;;;

LoL. If I don't get called back for work, I'll call you to come tonight :0

ill add subway directions soon. But yes, the closest subway station is main. And you can take the dawes bus. dawes is in the bus route name, i forget the number. take that bus to secord and dawes, which is the first set of street lights once the bus turns onto dawes. That would be great if you could gather gather the sauga people Adnan.
Oh man, I dont mind at all. It shaves off the bus pricing anyway. And besides, I'll have company to share the hype and who knows? I might even try to teach a hobo how to wavedash IRL. I would pay a pretty penny to see a hobo wavedash. :0

C

Circle

Yo Matt what time do you wake up!? Cuz I finish my classes at 11:30 (no afternoon classes ftw =) So yea..

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Just a warning to anyone in the toronto area.

There is this one guy who goes by the name Cyber,Cybr or Mojo. Do not let him come to your tournements. He has gone too many in my area run by me and my crew and he constently swears when he loses, makes racist comments, and We've also had a few problems with stuff getting stolen. (gamecube and disc :( )
ROFL I wish he came to CotS! we woulda kicked his *** if he tried XD.

nvm Matt, I was gonna come by your place last night, but got called in for work. D:

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
ROFL I wish he came to CotS! we woulda kicked his *** if he tried XD.

He also says when we first met him that he "went to 0c2" and "Played the best in canada and beat them, and he wished he lived in america cuz the smash scene is better" Funny thing is he can't wavedash, and diden't know about smashboards until we told him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

efex

Smash Cadet
let the newbie talk on this chump(Cyber,Cybr or Mojo) , i just learned how to wave dash and theres no stopping me now

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
i dont even find wavedashing very useful and no i cant do it well so that might be part of the reason why i dont like it that much. But im pretty content with rolling for now. Now that i said that im gonna get spanked when i go to the TO Tourney.

Does anybody here NOT wavedash and is still pretty good? (probably not)

Top Bottom