• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

efex

Smash Cadet
Ottawa was fun, its like a smaller version of my house stretched out for 300 blocks

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ottawa was fun, its like a smaller version of my house stretched out for 300 blocks
Did you play against those monsters? Locke)? Dice? RIMI O_O?

Does that mean no more Gamerz, Adnan? :(

My run with the club is pretty much over :[...

Started the smash career there..

But Chris will continue the reign of terror. I'm starting to think that the criteria to be a Gamerz manager is to be dominant in Smash (or a Smash game).

Cyril = SSB

Myself = SSBM

:0 Jeff, will you make it SSBB?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aww man, utter sandbaggin today D:. Teams was fun, Singles was okay. Aww man, I think someone will go home with a bigger ego, I hope he spreads the word that "They're not that good" XD scapegoat for the crew battle mm :00.

I tried against the guys like I.B, D.B and JHong. D: Why'd you pause Dzenan?

Landeh, I missed it. Fill me in on who won and such :00.
Man

I wish I stayed. It was a set of pretty disappointing fights.

But after I got home I took some Tylenol, so I can't complain.

Still: D: D: D: D: D: D:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Lol I Know That, I Was Thinkin When Jeff Becomes A Gr 12 He Could Do It Xd. But Who'll Handle It The 2 Years In Between O_o?
rofl can't caps talk here, my friend.

ONLY I CAN

Adnan I must do battle with your Peach. :O

Battle for my?
Cute characters can't touch or phase my Peach's sexy and gay ****. Keep shooting for the stars.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
My adorable characters will band together and **** your Peach through its left nostril.

It will be like buttsecks. Only through the nose.

I'll get the lube.

efex

Smash Cadet
Glad you enjoyed it :)

None of them were at the smashfest, unfortunately. Most smashers around here are in university, and this is finals time for them.
yea to bad =[ i was looking forward to playing them , but i think playing team c stick made up for that :D

(my bad i made another double post -_-; )\

to avoid a triple post i am putting up all the videos i recorded from before =]

Fogel

Smash Lord
yea to bad =[ i was looking forward to playing them , but i think playing team c stick made up for that :D

(my bad i made another double post -_-; )\

to avoid a triple post i am putting up all the videos i recorded from before =]
Yeah, C STIC is better than all those guys anyway :)

D.B

Smash Ace
Lol, saturday was wicked I'm glad all of you guys could make it. Great meeting you manuel (think thats how you spell it) and you got a great samus. Haha adnan remember the diet pepsi and mentos xD

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yea you should come over i need some target...i mean peach practice :D
Shutup fooo

You need to getchuur azz outta hurr.

You won't phase that *****, her moves are way too fly for your feathered ****** to follow.

you now know what ff stands for :0. I can knock your Falco 9999 meters in Home Run Contest. Except I use ma *****slap, no batz.

fthrow ftw.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Lol, saturday was wicked I'm glad all of you guys could make it. Great meeting you manuel (think thats how you spell it) and you got a great samus. Haha adnan remember the diet pepsi and mentos xD
ROFL Yeah that was funny.

*sigh*

Oh Adnan ;_;

btw are you available next week monday or tuesday? I need to get some Peach practice at some point.
I will need to get back to you on that.

efex

Smash Cadet
C-STIC is over 9000 times better than those guys, it is the pinnacle of smash.
he really isnt kidding, that team was disgusting.... it was like a ******** kid throwing rocks at a pitbull (c stiC is the pitbull !)

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
i posted the toronto tournament thread in tournament discussion for many more conveniences. So go there and post. and sign up. and start efffin trash talking. you dont want The Divineknight to start it up. or worse yet. TGBX. But i mean. hes just a noob anyway.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The toronto thread can die for now, I think its better if we focus our talk in the tourny threads, that way it helps big them up.

J.L

Smash Ace
Tourneys

SMASH!!! alright I just finished with exams...

Can someone tell me the nearest SMASH TOURNEY coming up in Toronto?? Is there a tourney happening before the May 17th tourney?

thanks!!

efex

Smash Cadet
I shall keep the Toronto thread alive bwhahahahaha, Remember kids don't drink and smash !
That **** isn't funny when your drunk and you try to wavedash -_-;

Top Bottom