• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
If you're talking about the one I'm thinking about, unfortunately that as falco.

Unless you mean that pbnj one, that was pretty awesome.

Edit: nvm just saw it

Engo

Smash Ace
Something about European commentary makes me uncomfortable.

Also, just realized Zenith is a 1 day event. Definitely not worth the bus ride there. The travel time is going to be well above the actual duration of the event.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Does anyone from around here play Project M? I want to get into a more proper tourney scene. (I'll love you forever) (please, I'm too used to ending matches with a charged side-b with luigi to go back to melee)

Rikana

Smash Champion
Does anyone from around here play Project M? I want to get into a more proper tourney scene. (I'll love you forever) (please, I'm too used to ending matches with a charged side-b with luigi to go back to melee)
I think I remember talking to you on the stream chats before. A lot of people play. Its starting to be picked up by quite a few people. Melee still has priority, obviously, but yeah, I'd play.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I think I remember talking to you on the stream chats before. A lot of people play. Its starting to be picked up by quite a few people. Melee still has priority, obviously, but yeah, I'd play.
Yeah, I think I was talking to you a few times. I live in the middle of damned nowhere, but I could try to get to toronto for some tournaments.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
How south is south? Like...what city? Maybe there are a few people within range. Try to make it out to impulse if you can make it to anything, PM is definitely going to happen there now.

Engo

Smash Ace
If anything, this gives him less motivation to play when there is no challenge
I think PP's marth might challenge him. And maybe Mango if he practiced more and really cared about the game again. But Armada's definitely better than both of them as of this moment (and I guess forever..).

Also, does anyone else think that girl that Tinman added in the FB group is a bot?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
How south is south? Like...what city? Maybe there are a few people within range. Try to make it out to impulse if you can make it to anything, PM is definitely going to happen there now.
Kawartha Lakes, about ~2 hours from toronto. Could hopefully eke out a trip to impulse.

Windrose

Smash Lord
was that irvin wang? was hoping to see the text chat too...where were the puns and trolling?!?

Windrose

Smash Lord
Beast 3 videos are out on clash tournament YouTube channel. 42 recorded friendly matches between mango and armada.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
haha hey austin, since you were/have been playing falcon a bunch...what falcon combo videos have you seen?
i havent watched combo videos in a while lol ive seen the ones of all the big falcon mains

ive been more watching matches with hax mango ss and s2j lately

Top Bottom