• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Rikana

Smash Champion
I've been so ****ing stressed out lately; don't have time for anything. I'm looking forward to going back to school in Fall.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say, Zenith is two days, contrary to what a few people had convinced me of. Unfortunately I can't go that weekend anyways, just wanted to say that.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Wow. The new smash mobile is so ****.... What the he'll happened.... Now everything is so squished to the left and avatars don't show properly anymore.... God Damn...

Rikana

Smash Champion
Hi guys.
I wanna play smash.
New number: Six Fourty Seven. 3 Sixty. Thirty Five 5 Three. Text mehhh.

zephyravatar

Smash Rookie
Thursdays 3-8 but This week they're having a special event in Sunday. Will probably be some people there, I might bring a laptop to watch zenith stream

You mean people are meeting this Sunday afternoon at A&C to play or just to watch Zenith? Any particular time?
I'll likely come to the Thursday fests starting two weeks from now.

idea

Smash Master
Is anyone else going to A&C to watch zenith on Sunday? Sounds fun but I'm kinda busy already

Also not sure I want to depend on their internet...

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
Yeah at first I was down but I think I'm just gonna watch it at a friends house. More reliable internet plus less of a mission

idea

Smash Master
I'd offer my house, but my parents are going to go to sleep well before the tourney finishes and we would probably be yelling and stuff...

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Sigh, that begs the question what time the place will close. Don't want to watch finals at the Tim hortons.

Their Internet should be fine though. I mean they upload streams right?

Top Bottom