• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
Just curious, what time is everyone who is busing going to the terminal and on what down. My bus is 11:30 AM on Friday, we have a hotel for the night if someone needs a place to stay.

On that note, Ill be downtown Friday at around 9:30 because if I take a later bus to get to Toronto, it would be cutting it way too close.. or cost a lot more money.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Bing.

I'll probably reach the station with you, same reasoning and plus I haven't bought my tickets yet. Not like I have a credit card or anything.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Provided they have some available the day of I dont see why not.

Also all the way in Missisauga? I Live in a completely different region! lol.
Oh, I assumed you were busing with me and Eternal.

I also found out the only way I can afford this trip is by purchasing online. I don't have a credit card.

Bing

Smash Master
I am busing with you guys lol. My day goes something like this.

Bus from Thorold(7:15) to St.Catharines (8:15)
Bus from St.Catharines to Toronto(8:30 to 9:45-10:00)
Bus from Toronto(11:30) to Montreal (I dont even know like 7:00?)

So yeah. Why not ask someone WITH a credit card to get it for you. My ticket was 90$ Eternals was 80.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
im officially going to Laurier (in Waterloo) for uni!! looking forward to playing melee with all the waterloo guys

already posted this in waterloo thread but here it is again :)

unknown522

Some guy
camilo, I'm hoping that you see this. I can't find my house phone and have no wifi on my cell. I'm waiting for you to arrive. We gotta go at 10:20

go on msn or somethg

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming you guys are leaving for Montreal.

Good luck guys, and by guys I mean, Ryan, Camilo, and Kyle... not Bing... <3

unknown522

Some guy
thanks.

Things are starting to get serious. I can't contact camilo and if he doesn't arrive here in the next half hour I'm gonna have to leave without him or else I'm gonna miss the bus too.

and I have his ticket

edit: if the reason I can't contact him is because he's on the train, then he's not gonna make it here in time and I will be gone before he arrives

Bing

Smash Master
I just tried calling him, his phones off...

Well Matt, Stefan and I are busing tomorrow so if he was willing to pay again he could join us...

Hopefully he wakes up and gets his *** over to you.

He just texted me saying "please. thanks ;)"

He's waiting for you at Kennedy.

Top Bottom