• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
As you guys know I'm new and am a scrub at the game I've decided to main peach... Idk why I just like her mechanics... Any pointers on wtf I should do?

:phone:
Know when to approach and when to make your opponent approach, I guess. Peach boards would be more helpful lol.

idea

Smash Master
ehhh i'm pretty sure

can't get enough of those licks veggie burgers lol

anyone know if canned food donations are still going on there?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm having smashers over tomorrow when I finish work at 5. If people want to play, that's a decent time to come. However, I'm missing AVI cables for gamecubes and a few copies of Melee. I'm not sure where they went. So consoles are appreciated (right now I only have 1 that I know of, maybe 2 tops).

Text me or post if you're coming. I have a limit (don't want like 20 people). So far it's Ryan, Jethrotex, and Camilo. I'm willing to support around 4-5 more.

Engo

Smash Ace
I wanna come but I have an essay to do which I wanna finish tomorrow so I can go to the thursday casuals lol

Ryan: I never realized till recently they have a Didgeridoo player in the band, that's amazing lol

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I found that AV cable of mine, I'll bring it tomorrow; you can keep it as well since the S-video portion doesn't work (a&c, lol) and I have a ton of cables lying around :p

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
edit: this was in reply to jpobs post like.. 3 pages back lol, don't know how this happened.

omg i know right. he was giving it to pp like the real 07 jason, then last match he let falco get the best of him and choked so bad! i was pretty upset, i really wanted to see him take it.

idea

Smash Master
it's okay man, daisy colour is the best one

edit: lol wow he really did destroy pp on fd

though i don't think pp was playing that well...he kinda kept going to the edge

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Creativity does not mean doing the opposite of what is popular, many creative works have been based off of popular mediums.

Regardless, there is always a reason why something is not so, and the lack of Daisys is not omitted from this.

Top Bottom