• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I ****ing love smrpg lmao fav game that isn't earthbound

That's jokes tho. Last runthrough I bought a ****load of sleepy bombs and went thru the kero sewers, ran from a battle with a boo and jumped on its head, jumped up to the pipe, and fought shy away and friends when I was like level 6. It was dumb as hell.

:phone:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Haha that's kind of cool. I wish my Fox game was still good so I could give a better reply.

I'm surprised he said me WDing OOS was an interesting choice to punish his wakeup attack though. Everyone should know by now that Sheik's WD OOS is one of her most versatile and useful moves. I feel it works on just about anything in some way; it's really that good.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Aren't you so glad canada has free healthcare?

I feel so productive today. Got some volunteer positions. Got some jobs in the field of teaching. Have a friend working under me cause she's gonna be volunteering at where I work lol.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Aren't you so glad canada has free healthcare?

I feel so productive today. Got some volunteer positions. Got some jobs in the field of teaching. Have a friend working under me cause she's gonna be volunteering at where I work lol.
We all know what "working under me" suggests when ray says it

Rikana

Smash Champion
^

David knows what I'm talking about.

Mike. You better get that checked out cause it takes forever to go away naturally. Go get some antibiotics.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
any of you guys ever go to toronto general hospital for any reason

jw cuz i work there

idea

Smash Master
yeah, every time i've broken a bone lol

so both my wrists in grade 3...the left wrist again last year...a pinky when i was in high school...

come to think of it, all those were really lame.

both wrists: jumped off the tree in front of my house. landed wrong. both wrists bent backward against the curb of the street.

left wrist: shoelace got caught weirdly, tripped while walking to class, landed on wrist. what the hell, why does my wrist still hurt when i fell half an hour ago? what the hell, why is it all swollen now?

pinky: playfighting with brendan. i think i...swung at him, with an open palm, and my pinky got caught and bent on his torso somehow.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah, every time i've broken a bone lol

so both my wrists in grade 3...the left wrist again last year...a pinky when i was in high school...

come to think of it, all those were really lame.

both wrists: jumped off the tree in front of my house. landed wrong. both wrists bent backward against the curb of the street.

left wrist: shoelace got caught weirdly, tripped while walking to class, landed on wrist. what the hell, why does my wrist still hurt when i fell half an hour ago? what the hell, why is it all swollen now?

pinky: playfighting with brendan. i think i...swung at him, with an open palm, and my pinky got caught and bent on his torso somehow.

lmao oh god these made me cringe so much. wrists and fingers are the cringiest things to hear about breaking

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm in the centre for global ehealth innovation, doing usability and safety testing for new medical products mostly (i'm an industrial engineer on co-op), it's pretty awesome

i was curious cuz every time i go to the food court i wonder if ill see anyone i know lol

Bing

Smash Master
If I ever have to go to Toronto General Ill... have someone post on the boards? I dont even know what your name is so I couldnt ask XD

So, I feel 100% better, mind you I actually felt better like 10 minutes after... which is weird... I umm, found my old glasses so I have my vision back.

And On another note, I have the best bone breaking story... I was playing football(an actual high school game) I was on special teams, and I was blocking a fieldgoal, I got around the RE and dove to block the kick. I didnt hit the ball and while I was laying on the ground, one of our linemen and one of theres were still shoving each other and the one on there team fell on my spine... Broke 4 ribs, cracked 2. I played the next game at Wide Receiver, Injured. And I got hit a broke the other 2 of my cracked ribs. Good times.

Oh, and they didnt heal properly the first time, so they had to re-break them.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So, I feel 100% better, mind you I actually felt better like 10 minutes after... which is weird... I umm, found my old glasses so I have my vision back.
THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!

my name is stef kischak but im not easy to find in TGH... even though im hilariously tall TGH is a big place.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I'd rather break a bone then have surgery while awake.

It was the most uncomfortable and painful experience I've ever had.

*Edit* I did split my head open when I was 7, though. Never even realized until these girls started shrieking when they saw me.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
wow ind eng very nice (Y)

and yeah i'd expect a gta hospital to be huge. like c'mon, guelph hospitals are pretty big i must say.

free healthcare (Y) who cares if taxes are high lol i'd rather not pay 2000$ for every little thing

idea

Smash Master
And On another note, I have the best bone breaking story... I was playing football(an actual high school game) I was on special teams, and I was blocking a fieldgoal, I got around the RE and dove to block the kick. I didnt hit the ball and while I was laying on the ground, one of our linemen and one of theres were still shoving each other and the one on there team fell on my spine... Broke 4 ribs, cracked 2. I played the next game at Wide Receiver, Injured. And I got hit a broke the other 2 of my cracked ribs. Good times.

Oh, and they didnt heal properly the first time, so they had to re-break them.
lol wtf...why do some people have such bad luck?

i mean it was annoying wearing two casts at once, but at least i didn't break SIX ribs...

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
also holy **** you guys and bones i feel my face going white(r)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
To answer ur question james I have a phone app that connects me to fb chat, msn, aim, yahoo, and skype... And my phone is on 24/7 but I can't set myself to idle on fb when I'm asleep lol

Bing

Smash Master
James, that was hilarious.

Btw Kyle, I am probably the most unlucky child you will ever meet. I could be playing in the smash GF's at like APEX, Marth vs. Fox or whatever, I as Marth, and my Marth would suddenly gain Fox's -> B and I'd zip off the stage ftl. Like, **** that doesnt even make sense happens to me.
Like I've gotten 2 concussion from Car doors, both because I tripped towards it while someone else was flinging it open.
Broken nose from a soccer ball.
I'm like 2 cm's away from having scoliosis. No Cartalidge in my right knee, so walking around Toronto is a huge pain.

Anyways dont feel like doing the whole list XD

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
****in greyhounds man. There was like 100 ppl lined up for peterborough and there were 2 peterborough buses listed @ the same time. So the first 50 something ppl get on and the rest of us are stuck there waitin thinkin there's another 1 coming... After like 20 mins I go inside and ask wtf is goin on and they tell me there's only 1 bus and no 2nd one. I tell a few ppl in line and 1 of them suggests that this whole group of ppl go in and complain so I yelled the plan at the entire line (yay for havin a loud-*** voice) and a bunch of us went in. Sure enough they send a second bus. Next one wasn't supposed to come for another 3 hrs.

I guess complaining actually does get me places sometimes lol.

Ministry

Smash Ace
James, that was hilarious.

Btw Kyle, I am probably the most unlucky child you will ever meet. I could be playing in the smash GF's at like APEX, Marth vs. Fox or whatever, I as Marth, and my Marth would suddenly gain Fox's -> B and I'd zip off the stage ftl. Like, **** that doesnt even make sense happens to me.
Like I've gotten 2 concussion from Car doors, both because I tripped towards it while someone else was flinging it open.
Broken nose from a soccer ball.
I'm like 2 cm's away from having scoliosis. No Cartalidge in my right knee, so walking around Toronto is a huge pain.

Anyways dont feel like doing the whole list XD
i would feel bad for you, but i have never met someone that has gone through more stuff then me, so its really rare that i really sympathize for people

****in greyhounds man. There was like 100 ppl lined up for peterborough and there were 2 peterborough buses listed @ the same time. So the first 50 something ppl get on and the rest of us are stuck there waitin thinkin there's another 1 coming... After like 20 mins I go inside and ask wtf is goin on and they tell me there's only 1 bus and no 2nd one. I tell a few ppl in line and 1 of them suggests that this whole group of ppl go in and complain so I yelled the plan at the entire line (yay for havin a loud-*** voice) and a bunch of us went in. Sure enough they send a second bus. Next one wasn't supposed to come for another 3 hrs.

I guess complaining actually does get me places sometimes lol.

yeah they work on a first come first serve basis. Thats happened to me a couple times before. once they let the person on infront of me i was first to get cutt off from going.

Also I have A Stage (staw-je) Shift at This restaurant on tuesday

http://www.sidedoorrestaurant.com/
if i do well i get the job.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Goooood luck dude! Hope ya get it

Still on this fkin greyhound when will I get to see my man :glare:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey i'm in town. Zaf, Jer and Woolie (ThirtyHitCheapz) are with me.
They are going to T-12 tomorrow. I'm not attending the event. I would be down to chill, drink, walk around, mack on wominz, etc.

My phone is 514 699 7706. Text me or something.
David finishes work at 5pm. So I need to find something to do until then I guess.

Top Bottom