• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'm a bit out of the loop, are there any cars going to the Ottawa tournament that still have room? If so, any chance I can be picked up in Kingston on the way? I'd normally drive myself, but...y'know... :(

unknown522

Some guy
the young and the restless?
no rest for the wicked?
Jigglypuff used sing, Rebecca Black is fast asleep! Rebecca Black has woken up!

more to come ...
terrible.....

the young and the restless lolololololololol. I dont know why thats funny.

Also if someone wants to lose they can team with me in Ottawa. :D

I can also stay with family if there's no room at ministries/whenever the heck ryan plans to stay
we'll see

k so couple things

i may not even be able to go. family stuff havent seen mom and sister in like a year/no job

i also havent asked my roomates yet. I dont know when i need to house or who or for how long or what time. No one has talked to me about anything yet.

i cant house more that 5 ppl anyway

so like idk?
what? I thought we discussed this already.

So can you house us 5 then?

Ministry

Smash Ace
terrible.....

we'll see

what? I thought we discussed this already.

So can you house us 5 then?
no one has given me a day or time

if i CAN house 5 ppl it will be u guys

but i need to know when, how many nights (eg. friday night saturday night.) when u guys are getting here around ect...

its not my decision its my roomates. so just let me know and i will talk to them

then i will let u know.

unknown522

Some guy
after watching ryan vs david matches on his youtube, I've come to the conclusion ryan is the best player in the world. I've had suspicions for a while, but now im positive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oaVbmDcCYk&feature=channel_video_title#t=8m20s

Thats just...like...wat?
hahaha. I don't even remember that.

That was pretty sex though, can't even lie. If only I finished the edgeguard after.

btw, camilo and nick: I got a 20/17/7 anni drop from uber diablo last night!!!! There was like 7 other people in the game, but I managed to get the drop.

Ministry

Smash Ace
To introduce myself to the Mississauga players my name is Adnan. Game tag of Lone Wolf. I know a few of the SSBMers already but there is a bunch of you I have yet to talk to. Gerjay is one of the guys I know. He and I are part of this community.

Mississauga has it's very own gaming community as we speak. It's sorta new and it has been growing very quickly. They have been specializing in the fighting games genre for the PS2. But they have left doors open for me to throw in SSBM into the mix of games.

So within that community I would like to possibly try and create a ranking system for the Smash players of Mississauga just so we can settle who's the best and who's 2nd, and so on. I have been trying to reach as many Mississauga SSBMers as possible.

I am in the midst of planning a small gathering/tournament for the Smash players of Mississauga to be hosted on the 22nd of this month (December). It would be $6 bucks to enter to get loads of food and to cover us being in my friend's basement XD.

Oh and back to that gaming community of Mississauga. The site is www.g3-evolution.tk. Feel free to join and post up on the Intro topic.

As you can see I only know the guys that I have seen or have already talked to through Smashboards and whatnot. If you know other decent SSBMers please feel free to introduce them to that site and maybe we can expand our number of players within this city.

I hope to talk to a lot of you guys in the near future. And maybe even a match ;].
Im down to come! this should be fun. everyone else should register also.

unknown522

Some guy
to see if I can get a gimp. Sheik's recovery is bad.

If you manage your invincibility well, or guess correctly she can't escape. It also doesn't require as much tech skill, and I was lazy.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ya but can't you get the same kinda thing on upthrow? they don't di or di in and you combo and if they DI away they're still offstage and you can work with it....

unknown522

Some guy
but if he DIs in, it won't kill, because he's not fox.

I get 1 extra hit, and that's all.

+ dreamland doesn't help

edit: Damn, I should've answered with "because I'm Ryan Ford". It would've been so much cooler.

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah I can agree with that, I ****in hate getting f-throwed at the ledge, kinda ****s up your recovery.

I've been playing shinespike a lot lately(HAL at the tournament) but like, whenever we'd go to stadium, and I was port 4 and he was port 1, he'd start off every match with a shinespike, because by the time the START sign went away he was alright in mid shine, took me forever to figure how to get away or not get owned by it.... Mind you like the first 4 times I did I tried waving off the ledge to avoid it but that was a fail cause obviously im Di-ing away which favours him.

Btw Ryan, In that clip that got post, I almost came, and I would have provided you get the edge guard...

idea

Smash Master
once again

I'M PROBABLY HOSTING THIS WEEKEND

anyone? anyone? bueller?

edit: yeah people can stay over till sunday. (the main part being saturday)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if by this weekend you mean sunday kyle, i might be in town and stop by.

depending on how far away you are from where im staying saturday night, but moreso depending on if i wake up on sunday

avvviiiiicccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

idea

Smash Master
to clarify, it would be saturday starting at 12, and some amount of people would presumably still be here sunday. and...you would have to leave before the end of sunday, but i dunno when, probably later in the day.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i'd probably come on saturday for like 1-2 hours around noonish, maybe earlier

unknown522

Some guy
im sorry ryan but thats one thing david is better at than you
I'm disappointed in you.

Btw Ryan, In that clip that got post, I almost came, and I would have provided you get the edge guard...
all day!

You guys play d2? :O
yeah. I just got back into it a bit over a month ago.

If it's not hardcore... weak..
nah. I play softcore.

I have 1 char on hardcore that I'm playing with blunted object, but once I die I'm never playing hardcore again.....

once again

I'M PROBABLY HOSTING THIS WEEKEND

anyone? anyone? bueller?

edit: yeah people can stay over till sunday. (the main part being saturday)
ok.

Top Bottom