• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm not loooooool

Peach sucks

She holds me back

She's like horrible vs like every character hahaha

Good lord who does this stupid b*tch actually beat :laugh:

Oh yeah

Ice Climbers

whoooooooo~

Ice Climbers

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

Geist

Smash Master
I was almost JV 5 stocked by David's Peach.
Sometimes, at night, when I close my eyes, the gimps play back in my head, and I try to scream, but nothing comes out.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
don't make me break your shield with another character...

also i thought about how many games you won since you kept saying i never let you win any. you won the first two we played vs my fox, you beat my bowser, i think you won another game vs my fox, and i think you beat my peach in a game but i don't remember if that was me hallucinating or not. i'm really positive you won though.

blowtoes exaggerates. i think? i don't know. gimping is really fun though. only guy i've jv 5-stocked is gilbert though and then the next match he won and then i won by 3 stock but then he could have won the next but tried to be fancy and got himself gimped at steve's house months ago ROFL our games are so random, marth falcon is dumb

anthony why are you busy all the time oh my gawd

Ministry

Smash Ace
i dunno i don't find peach that hard to play against, since she cant approach.

if you can get around her ledge-guarding its not that tough with sheik.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
peach sucks

you don't di down then up on d-smash though idk why

then again few people do that for some reason idk why maybe people are silly

edit:

peach sucks

looooooooooooooool

Ministry

Smash Ace
i was looking for the opportunity to do that, but you don't edge guard me with d smash anymore so it doesn't happen.

i only got the chance to do it once, and i missed it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I was almost JV 5 stocked by David's Peach.
Sometimes, at night, when I close my eyes, the gimps play back in my head, and I try to scream, but nothing comes out.
LOOOOOOOOOL.

Kyle, do you still need me to bring a setup? I'm leaving around 12:30 - 1:00.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

idea

Smash Master
love my new controller =) all my characters are about 20% faster now. jigglypuff maybe 5-10%. but it also occasionally doesn't wavedash when i want (R button should be a bit looser) and the up direction on the joystick is too sensitive, leading to accidental upsmashes and jumps. still, so good.

Rikana

Smash Champion
^^^^

3rd party or official GC? And by new do you mean brand new or 2nd hand?

I have a few GC controllers that are ****. I only have 1 left which is good. The other ones don't reverse specials properly but I barely ever used it. This is a must for me as I main Falco (need my reverse layzors spamzors). Anyone know what to do with the controllers?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Had a blast, thanks for hosting Kyle.

People said I've improved, hopefully it continues.

idea

Smash Master
^^^^

3rd party or official GC? And by new do you mean brand new or 2nd hand?

I have a few GC controllers that are ****. I only have 1 left which is good. The other ones don't reverse specials properly but I barely ever used it. This is a must for me as I main Falco (need my reverse layzors spamzors). Anyone know what to do with the controllers?
i bought an old official purple one from riddlebox.

unknown522

Some guy
kyle, I dropped my key most likely in the back room. It should be where I was sleeping at first.

Also, there may be 2-$3 there as well. Tell me if you find it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
James, can you link me to your YouTube channel?

Thanks in advance, interested in seeing matches of myself.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
So I get home and hook up my computer...now for 10minutes it wouldn't start (saying that there are damaged files and blah blah) so I stop and think for a second. After I realized that I had put the brawl disc in the DVD-ROM, I took it out and the computer had no problems at all...what more proof do you need?

Top Bottom