• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You're gonna have to counterpick him @ a bar with loads of drugs. It's a 7/3 matchup, it provides good combo game and with a low ceiling of mental frame, you can gay him real easy.

Haha, I made a funny.

efex

Smash Cadet
i find pulling an adan is the funnier term because i invented that ****....well actaully you did because you come to peoples houses with stuff you actually need to play

efex

Smash Cadet
.... i dont know what an 8-2 is but you better stay a few feet away from me while wearing your nurse outfit david

efex

Smash Cadet
i wounder how many people are going to be so happy that the toronto thread got so much action in one night , there gonna wake up like its freaking christmas and go HOLY CRAP SMASH IS ALIVE ITS A MIRICLE then bam see me talking about playing KARATE when i was 3 mounths old , and david saying hes going to dress up as a nurse and pill spam in bars !!!!!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Matt, does this smell like chloroform to you?

LOLLLL Someone is gonna get a ****'n!

Aswell, this Saturday @ Matt's. Smashfest~

So Sauga, can you come out? we can talk more with Ryan about dem sigs. Also David + Micheal will be showing up, so who's up for some smash? >_> If you want to save money, eat before you come. *Is so doing that*

efex

Smash Cadet
wow i made a message boards on my websites i am like so freaking cool man

efex

Smash Cadet
lol i'm gonna try fixing up the boards and crap so far so good....why arnt you on msn ?

efex

Smash Cadet
um if any of you guys are actually interested goto www.internetsofdoom.com/forums
maby you might be interested in more games then just smash =\
i thought it might be a good idea so yea just check it out if you are interested

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
They'll check their emailz and be "ZOMG TORONTO THREADZ" and then see like your bull****. LOLLL seriously man, you gotta come by and play some smash. omg some noob did the FUNNIEST combo on me, I cracked the **** up.

dash attack > shine > firefox

LOLOLOL Falco btw.
LMFAO, was that the LTG kid?

Oh man, I have no idea why he competed. He thinks he's good, but all he does is double jump Dair. Wow.

D.B

Smash Ace
LOLLLL Someone is gonna get a ****'n!

Aswell, this Saturday @ Matt's. Smashfest~

So Sauga, can you come out? we can talk more with Ryan about dem sigs. Also David + Micheal will be showing up, so who's up for some smash? >_> If you want to save money, eat before you come. *Is so doing that*
I'll probly be making it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LMFAO, was that the LTG kid?

Oh man, I have no idea why he competed. He thinks he's good, but all he does is double jump Dair. Wow.

YEAH IT WAS HIM LOL!! Don't bum down on him, get him to play. The more people you guys have to play, the better you guys get. How come you're the only one active on the boards?

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Holy ****, how did I miss 4 pages?

I might not be able to come on Saturday, my brother is coming over to show us all the wedding pictures, but I might go after I see them all.

Team Fortress 2 rocks but I don't play it enough.

efex

Smash Cadet
Anything on the half-life 2 engine is balls =[, adnan i guess i might come out to matts if you get jamal to come !
Yea that guy you got me to play was good to practice against =[ to bad he got used to my ROAH combo =[

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Anything on the half-life 2 engine is balls =[, adnan i guess i might come out to matts if you get jamal to come !
Yea that guy you got me to play was good to practice against =[ to bad he got used to my ROAH combo =[
not everything on the half life 2 enginge sucks, team fortress 2 is a really fun game, and cs source is making good progress in the competetive world. But half life 1 engine is still alot easier since my computer doesnt explode when i try to alt tab

efex

Smash Cadet
WHAAAT!? Source engine rocks, man! *hugs preloaded Portal*
the half life 2 engine itself is balls, its really bad, steam movement was even worse, CS SOURCE BEING COMPETATIVE ? dont joke with me , pro mode will never come out for the community because its lazy , and the stuff valve does to the game to make it more "competative" is a joke =]

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol i posted a while back but i doubt im remembered =/ my internet went down for a while lol, Who here mains marth ( i main him =D )
Half of the ****ing world's population!

Where the hell have you been, Mr. Chen. lol I dont even know you, umm what area are you from?

Yeah like we have 15 Marths out there man, lol.

Top Bottom