• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Michael Chen

Smash Rookie
Half of the ****ing world's population!

Where the hell have you been, Mr. Chen. lol I dont even know you, umm what area are you from?

Yeah like we have 15 Marths out there man, lol.
ROFL, i know marth was popular, but im VERY new to this,( even forums and such :p ) yeah i just updated my profile with my location, im more downtown toronto ) I know how to Wave dash, im trying to learn how to l cancel lol, im glad i can learn from 15 different marths =D

Europhoria

Smash Lord
^ Come out to Dragon_Hawk's. We'll teach you how to be gayer at this game then anyone else at the city. And you'll see why Sheik ***** Marth.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ROFL, i know marth was popular, but im VERY new to this,( even forums and such :p ) yeah i just updated my profile with my location, im more downtown toronto ) I know how to Wave dash, im trying to learn how to l cancel lol, im glad i can learn from 15 different marths =D
lol What street? haha I'm usually the one to travel so who knows? I can also tell you who plays near you. And **** so haha yeah, check up the Smashturbation thread aswell.

D

Deleted member

Is this THE Michael C?!? Did you go to Big Apple 3AM? Tournament under a church?

If this is you, we're all doomed.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
You can practice Ken combos on some of them, it at least gives you the general idea. Iunno... controlled environments (CPUs) are just for tech skill like that.

D

Deleted member

Boogers, NNR is located @ Coxwell. We aren't too far from you guys.

efex

Smash Cadet
so does everyone here just ignor the efex ? or does this happen when i cross the line over from smash land ? and only people who have crossed the line understand what i am saying...like adnan

efex

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to get over you. GTFO b*tch!
you know thats dam impossible because if you goto matt's your going to see me and be like fuks dem new peeps, matt is the sex (no this dosent mean i'll have sex with you david)

efex

Smash Cadet
I have a new man you're not ruining what we have!
AHAHAH you know you'd drop him like a sack of potatos when i walk into the room.

and after i made you a special place on my message board ! you cant resist me !

efex

Smash Cadet
AHAHAH you know you'd drop him like a sack of potatos when i walk into the room.

and after i made you a special place on my message board ! you cant resist me !
holy crap i just qouted myselfszzzzz

efex

Smash Cadet
Ok i know everyone is probably lazy but , I made a board specifically for the community on my hosting. This way you can post on specific things insted of one mega giant thred were efex triple posts everyday :D
All i'm asking is to GIVE IT A SHOT, dont just throw the idea out. Well for the people interested check out the boards, there not much to look at now but if i get enough suggestions and comments on the boards themselfs i can make them how YOU want them. Ok enough of me talking about the boards heres the actuall link to them.

www.internetsofdoom.com/forums

This way we can bring together the whole console fighter community , not just smash , hell i'm sure some of you are interested in some other games but cant find other people in the community to play. Or maby you just wanna try something new, who knows, check it out, i know the boards arnt much to look at but if i get enough people to support the idea indeed i'll upgrade the boards and even create a site just for the community. Like toronto/sauga/peel region =\, yada.

Just for db i've already added his halo Forum and i'm partically started on a full website , and getting the boards fixed up. so make sure to check them out and leave some suggestions.

Top Bottom