• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

duyzee

Smash Cadet
So is this where the Brampton/Sauga smashers are at? I'm new to the Melee competitive scene and Melee in general, was wondering if and where you guys hold tourneys or casual play? I would like to experience the competitive side of Melee. :) Also really surprised that 4 of Pound 4's top 48 are here o-o;

duyzee

Smash Cadet
Why does that surprise you?

I.B is Mississauga.

You should consult the Brampton thread for Brampton smashers.
It surprises me simply because most known players are American, and quite happy that there's Canadian smashers representing us :).

I don't want to stay only in Brampton Thread because I don't stay here for that long, I actually move around the GTA a lot, from here, Sauga to the uptown area, so I figured this thread would probably be the best, but I'll still be checking out the Brampton specific thread.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Lanowen play some smash with us! posting stuff on smashboards only makes you half the smasher!!!

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
were do u guys download ur wads? like i keep finding sites wit like links of wads but the site is super out dated so the links dont work anymore

JPOBS

Smash Hero
just asking, if me and kurtis held a tourny in london on the weekend of april 4th would you guys be interested?

idea

Smash Master
if i can come, yes, but i might not be able to cause that's around exam time.

and chris, pirate bay mostly, but it was mostly older games and i just use wii emulators for those now.

duyzee

Smash Cadet
just asking, if me and kurtis held a tourny in london on the weekend of april 4th would you guys be interested?
I'm down to go to a tourney in London. Just need specifics before hand to see if I'm free.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I bet you ChainGrab with that shit all day.

:3
I think Skler uses the term "Masterhanding".

I would probably go, JPOBS. I have exams on the 13th, 15th, and 19th so I'm pretty good for that and my essays are due next week/this week so I won't have much on the go.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
So is this where the Brampton/Sauga smashers are at? I'm new to the Melee competitive scene and Melee in general, was wondering if and where you guys hold tourneys or casual play? I would like to experience the competitive side of Melee. :) Also really surprised that 4 of Pound 4's top 48 are here o-o;
I try I try ;]

Top Bottom