• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

CTL17

Smash Lord
A Cube, I will bring.

Depending on the people, I will leave at some time during the afternoon.

Oh and Epsilon, I tried the Heavy/Reflect Brawl thing. It is less gay, I agree, but comboing is still impossible.

A Cube, I will bring.

Depending on the people, I will leave at some time during the afternoon.

Oh and Epsilon, I tried the Heavy/Reflect Brawl thing. It is less gay, I agree, but comboing is still impossible.
At least it's slightly less impossible? Heavy gravity might improve being able to pressure. Samus can SH dair and land with now lag. Zelda can short hop toe and land with no lag. That might be something good. Just extra stuff it can do.

CTL17

Smash Lord
At least it's slightly less impossible? Heavy gravity might improve being able to pressure. Samus can SH dair and land with now lag. Zelda can short hop toe and land with no lag. That might be something good. Just extra stuff it can do.
I think the gravity makes it harder to pressure as fewer moves are able to autocancel, and that was the only way to successfully pressure since landing lag lasts 9001x longer than hitstun. For Zelda, I guess the change was good for her.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Food update: there will be free cake for anyone who wants some.

The cake is NOT a lie. It was left over from a b-day party. It's the only thing I've eaten today, too, aside from the cookies I had for lunch. WHY AREN'T I FAT?!

Food update: there will be free cake for anyone who wants some.

The cake is NOT a lie. It was left over from a b-day party. It's the only thing I've eaten today, too, aside from the cookies I had for lunch. WHY AREN'T I FAT?!
You have a high metabolism.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Man, if I don't come you guys will be missing out on 3 TVs + dudes + 2 gamecubes + my sexy new paintjob on my controller. :bee:
Will know by tomorrow.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Man, if I don't come you guys will be missing out on 3 TVs + dudes + 2 gamecubes + my sexy new paintjob on my controller. :bee:
Will know by tomorrow.
You had better come. I still owe you a money match from last time. ;)

And Yoda would say "Bring a Cube, I shall."

Bones0

Smash Legend
That's a good point. lol

New Smash decree: anyone named John must pay double entry fee.

Also, am I supposed to give you JCaesar's controller? I think he said you see him pretty often, but idk if you know about it.

is this even worth going to/is there going to be more than 15 ppl?
I think that Xando barlw tournament where the expected attendance is 77 is stealing all the attention we could be getting. I think we're only going to get like 7. Edge says his parents are being gay and won't let me carpool him, ephoenix is a lazy guy that can't wakeup until 4:00pm.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Zelda/Kirby matchup seems like it would be ridiculously in favor of Zelda, but what do I know? All I know is it would be frustrating getting killed by toes at 50% on Dream Land.

Top Bottom