• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
I forgot P:M was still closed and everything. Idk who has copies of the alpha or who would be able to get a copy of it, but I'd really like to try it this time. lol I'm an idiot.

Cia

das kwl
Is there a projected attendees list for this? I'm willing to take a bus to this if there's gonna be at least 20 ppl.

Oh, and I have Project M =D

Bones0

Smash Legend
We had 20+ last time, so I don't see why we wouldn't have at least that many again. And that was with Vist and the Newlyweds OOS at POE. Like I said, I just sent out PMs so people will start rolling in to post that they are coming, and once you are happy with the amount of people you can let me know. I'll make sure I keep the attendance list on the first page updated.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Well since the venue fee has been lowered..I believe I MIGHT be able to make it to this one. Probably gonna carpool with EPsilon since he lives about 2 minutes from me lol.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I don't think the next Melee one will be until August 21st. Or we could do another the weekend after this Saturday, but there's Saffron and idk how many people are going up to that. But yeah, July 31st is a Halo LAN, August 7th is a MW2 tournament, and then Brawl on August 14th.

Vist

Smash Champion
The only ppl that should want the higher entrance fee are the ones who consistently win events in this area aka chillin, chu, and anyone OOS rofl

Seriously everyone else is most likely gonna be losing money and shouldn't mind it being $5 since it'll probably pull in more ppl.

VanZ I hope you can make it btw

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna make it to this. Going to the gigantic Brawl tourney in Bmore instead. Bones, can you hold on to my controller a bit longer? Or if CTL comes, can you give it to him? Because I see him fairly often.

JCaesar curious as to why ud go to a brawl tourny to get feed back on a game ur trying 2 make into melee lol but that being said if u do go i might end up at that brawl tourny( a couple of my friends are going and i wouldn have 2 drive lol ) and ill want to play alot of P:M since brawl is garbage

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's more an issue of numbers. The Brawl tourney is probably gonna have like 5 times as many people as this. And it's pretty much the same people coming here every time. I want new exposure. And it's not like all the people at the Brawl tourney are strictly Brawl players.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
It's more an issue of numbers. The Brawl tourney is probably gonna have like 5 times as many people as this. And it's pretty much the same people coming here every time. I want new exposure. And it's not like all the people at the Brawl tourney are strictly Brawl players.
this is MD/VA we are talking bout the majority of the brawl players only play brawl and suck massive testicles at melee but i see ur point

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
na i agree jcaesar its a better move. i have no money to enter any tournies really and bmore is closer, so i may come play project M!

next time bones..!

Vist

Smash Champion
I can see why you'd go to the bmore thing for project m I guess @ jcaesar. Sounds like a good turnout and a good opportunity to expose project m as long as you can guarantee being able to use your setup(s) for them the whole time. There's a lot of brawl players that suck *** at anything close to melee tho and refuse to play anything other than brawl so hopefully there's enough interest there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
brawl players seem to like the game as a whole, which is why i think it has hope, haha. both communities could play it

Bones0

Smash Legend
If you need more incentive to come, I just realized my parents are going on vacation this week. Smashfest at my place after the tourney, and there's plenty of room for anyone who wants to crash for the night. Only a few people came last time, but my basement is pretty **** big so there's no reason we shouldn't have at least half the people at the tourney come to my house. Venue fee is just $0! :O

Oh, and it's only like 10 mins from Graphix so it's not really far away. If you plan on staying, let me know cause I will have to post details about parking (I have a huge driveway) and we should get some pizza and/or subway before they close. :D

Just found out my parents are leaving on Thursday, so if anyone wants to crash at my place and get to the tournament early, that is also fine. I won't be home from work until around 10 though.

Remember to tell those guys my idea on how barlw can be made less gay for tournament play.
-heavy gravity
-reflect status
-MetaKnight banned
It's like, comboes slightly exist, projectile camping doesn't exist, and a God under the two changes doesn't exist. Everyone wins EVERYTHING! Hacking not required.

Vist

Smash Champion
i hope tristate comes, i mean this is as far north as a md/va tournament gets lol

and plus there's Little Caesars wtffffff $5.55 for a large pizza? are you kidding me? it's toppings tier

Top Bottom