• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Meh we got doodood on. I think it was a combination of stage fright and not sticking to the plan. While tsm prepared way better so good for them.
We've been doing really well in scrims vs good teams but somehow on stage we just didn't communicate as much and people were nervous including me. I skilled e on annie lvl 1 cause I misclicked LOL.
Oh well it was a good experience for sure. And the sion pick was because it adds alot of pressure on the map and easy dives, we've been practicing it a bit, also the point that myw is more of a solo que player and doesn't really play many champs and in scrims it went better when he went sion mid instead of going top lane. So we'll see if there are gonna be changes.

yo that hook on elise at level 1 was super sexy though!

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Swain hurts and bring cc/ massive sustain, and when he gets zhonyas it takes a ton of time to bring him down in fights.

He just has no mobility and has massive mana problems in longer teamfights, and thats what brings him down imo. Like, you need two mana items just to not run oom in the middle of a teamfight, and that puts your other items behind quite a bit.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I got a triple kill as support Veigar in a ranked game. Lol.
yeah but you could get a triple kill as AP Garen in bronze 5 (which is where you are)

I still don't know how you got there. I literally TRIED to get bronze 5 and only could manage Bronze 3.

IF EVER YOU NEED A BOOST TO SILVER, JUST ASK :^)

Edit:

Rivman "nerfs" are silly, don't buff her early game, riot pls

Yay Nasus nerfs

Yasuo has bad win rate atm only because no one can use him. Very similar to Zed whose win rate was very low until people figured out wtf they were meant to do with him. pls do not buff yasuo.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Holy crap he's bronze 5? Whoever is the owner of this thread should put down peoples IGNs in the front page like mogwai did, but along with their rank maybe.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yasuo has bad win rate atm only because no one can use him. Very similar to Zed whose win rate was very low until people figured out wtf they were meant to do with him. pls do not buff yasuo.
My thoughts exactly.

Also poor Nasus is getting gutted almost as hard as Kass. 200 range is a lot.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah I was thinking of ways we could be more elitist in this thread :^)

Yo Dream Team what's good tonight tho?
Since when is curiosity being elitist? I'd add him just to see how Bronze 5 people build since I don't watch Saltyteemo all that much, but forgot he was OCE.
That and I probably play with more Bronze silvers and unranked more than you.

Player-3

Smash Hero
YEA WELL I PLAY WITH MENTALLY HANDICAPPED CHILDREN YOU ****ING ELITISTS JESUS YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT BAD IS

can i play in dream team tonight

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Honestly there isn't much difference between b1 and b5 on oce. I lost my promo to b2 and fell all the way to 5. I've only played like 60 ranked games though. I'm bronze level but probably better than b5.

Honestly I don't see the point of saying 'that only works at your level' unless ur Diamond or Challenger. Challenger players could probably stomp gold players with any champ. Top players stomp diamonds all the time with supposedly unviable champs. Njacky, who is challenger, has an 80% win rate with Veigar in ranked. Perfects carried a D1 game as 0cs support shaco, so I don't buy 'it only works at ur level'

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
That's irrelevant. The point is, assuming enough skill, virtually anything can work at any level, except maybe the pro scene, but even stuff like support Veigar has won games at pro level in S3

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Does anyone know when the old Snowdown skins will be released? Bad Santa Veigar is the one I care about.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah. For some reason, every time I've gone Poppy this pre-season I've gotten pretty strong pretty fast. Granted, I don't always win with her, I'm always becoming a threat, no matter which role I do.

It's kinda cool. :applejack:

Player-3

Smash Hero
played vs shipthurs syndra with yasuo

was winning lane until i all inned him, missed two q's and died

did it again a few minutes later

rip the dream

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
yasuo is lol, I can riposte his q

apparently gold III marksmen don't understand that late game you can't be doing wraiths when all 5 are sieging your mid turret because the enemy malphite will apparently ult you and you will die.

this is your friendly reminder to do wraiths appropriately

Boofy!

Smash Champion
y
played vs shipthurs syndra with yasuo

was winning lane until i all inned him, missed two q's and died

did it again a few minutes later

rip the dream
yeah, miss a q during ur all in and you are fked unless your already mad far ahead and can just auto them to death lol.. that hitbox is deceiving.

Landry

Smash Ace
Yo guys, which champion should I buy? I really wanna play an assassin type char. So far the only chars I've really put time into using a lot are Jax and Kassadin.

Top Bottom