• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Shurelia is bad, but don't tell her in match. She bans people for it, lmao.

She also used to talk a lot of **** about it on the SA forums, but that stopped a while ago.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What are you talking about. Her video on zoning with Soraka is LEGIT.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What if she had a voice changer and was ****ing with people the whole time?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If I was in the 5th grade and had the capacity to match her voice to a super model, maybe.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Everything is equally important. Though I'm curious as to why you think they're doing a poor job on the item side after they split Zhonya's Ring and have added Tenacity. They also nerfed GA and prevented it from keeping ulti's alive. They've nerfed tanky DPS bs and have finally started putting things on a track that makes sense (stacking vamp has always been conceptually stupid).
They haven't added any new tier 3 items (other than GUNBLADE) since the game has come out. They continually remove or nerf items that have unique effects in order to make them extremely niche (Locket, Visage, Lich Bane, etc). The only items they've added to the game since Morello took over are items that don't have anything special besides pure stats. The last item that had a unique effect was (IIRC) Shurelya's Reverie.

Deeper item system with more options and more unique effects provide an incredible amount of depth to a MOBA game. Morello said he's going for a "wider instead of deeper" focus, which is fine and dandy, but he completely ignored items to the point that builds for roles are copy/pastes from one champ to another with only minor changes.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Vocal: Wat? I have carried games as Janna before. It's all about teamcomp on both sides of the map.
Janna's fine if your team isn't composed of *******. Unfortunately, that's not guaranteed :/ Do everything right and they still sometimes fail you :c
HOLY **** THIS IS A LIE

1350 is total **** i mean HOLY *** THESE KIDS ARE BAD
Actually, you're right. Every now and then I get games where both teams are competent, but I'm finding that there's still usually a couple silly nillys on each team.
Everything is equally important. Though I'm curious as to why you think they're doing a poor job on the item side after they split Zhonya's Ring and have added Tenacity. They also nerfed GA and prevented it from keeping ulti's alive. They've nerfed tanky DPS bs and have finally started putting things on a track that makes sense (stacking vamp has always been conceptually stupid).
He's talking about how they haven't really added much in the way of interesting items. No new mechanics and all that jaxx
ok stuck
Shen or Xin!!! Ima buy one of em :D after im unban
Xin. Shen isn't much worth a slot unless you're attached to the champ imo (and yet people still ban him)
They haven't added any new tier 3 items (other than GUNBLADE) since the game has come out. They continually remove or nerf items that have unique effects in order to make them extremely niche (Locket, Visage, Lich Bane, etc). The only items they've added to the game since Morello took over are items that don't have anything special besides pure stats. The last item that had a unique effect was (IIRC) Shurelya's Reverie.

Deeper item system with more options and more unique effects provide an incredible amount of depth to a MOBA game. Morello said he's going for a "wider instead of deeper" focus, which is fine and dandy, but he completely ignored items to the point that builds for roles are copy/pastes from one champ to another with only minor changes.
The next item they're planning is a "Hextech Bazooka," basically a personal upgrade for Revolver. Not very interesting there either
How many other 1600+ players we got in here?
There's a few, including Mogwai who's over 2000

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeaaaahhhh Dyrus wrecking **** with Singed. Didn't wake up in time to watch that match, can't wait to see it go down on the VoD.

aAa's Gragas+Anivia combo had some bull**** zoning power on towers. Though Vlad didn't help much by tossing him a few free kills at the start.

Can't wait for TSM's games. Verrrrry excited!

Edit:

EG vs fanatic however you spell it, Westrice busting out Akali. Awwww yeeeeeeahhhh. Might not be good vs a team with such good CC and AoE control but sometimes that player comfort trumps convention. I'm excited :D

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Man, that carry hunting was phenomenal. Akali+Lee-Sin and Amumu netting everybody else in place while they hunted MF down... 270 CS doesn't matter if you die in two seconds apparently. They were excellent picks to have against Jarvan it seemed.

I am surprised for sure that Akali did so good against Swain, but it was all about timing and baiting Nevermove and really good shroud usage. I would hate to lane against his Akali -_-

It ended up being a bad choice for Shushe to get soulstealer on Alistar but I think it really came down to that one teamfight in bot river. If he'd gotten stacks off that it would have been a radically different game.

N64

Smash Champion
Just woke up for the end of the last Team A pool match. Epik overall doing about as well as I'd expected : D

TSM vs gamed.de next. This is probably the match I'm looking forward to most. Exciteddd.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
omg i hate this game! now im stuck on 3 people AND NOW IM UNBAN :D

Rammus Shen or Xin

God i need to youtube all these :(
Shen looks badazz Xin is stroung but Rammu looks cool xD

Now i want Olaf too....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just wait until you play characters till you buy them >_>. Save IP for runes otherwise.

Top Bottom